Ease, availability, price, and effectiveness make rain barrels a great water conservation tool for your home. Check out these benefits of rain barrels.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Modesto, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Modesto
- Pro Roofing NWExcellent company. Max Capestrani was our sales representative. He put some details into the roof change that improved stability and curb appeal. Pricing was competitive . Francisco was our project foreman. He kept us informed on a dAily basis of the progress of our project including late starts due to weather or weekend work. He was very knowledgeable , and we now understand why he is in great demand . The Project was completed on time. Site was clean when they were done. Pro Roofing exceeded our expectations in every way
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsI was so glad I reached out to the Landeros’s. They were very professional, responsive and a pleasure to talk to. The quality of work was well appreciated with a follow up of a very nice email. With there knowledge and great customer service, I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs roofing or gutter repair
- R & A Home ImprovementsReed was a pleasure to work with… knowledgeable, polite, efficient, great communication and affordable. Highly recommend!
- R & A Home ImprovementsAt first our experience with Reed was great. He came out right away, was very enthusiastic and seemed to do a good job. We called him because our gutters were leaking at the seems, the slopes were wrong with the water not draining properly, and we needed a new downspout installed. He came out right away and started work later that week. He installed a new downspout and put in ties for the areas that weren't draining properly and told us he had fixed the seems that were leaking. Then he said to call right away if we noticed any problems. It was about two months before we had another rain. Then we noticed that the gutters were still leaking at the seems and the slope still wasn't fixed. Water was still cascading over the end. I messaged Reed immediately. A week went by and he never responded. So I messaged him again. He responded this time and apologized. We made an appointment for him to come out a few days later. The morning of the appointment I message him to confirm. He said he'd be out later that afternoon, after he finished another job. I waited all afternoon and he never showed. I message him an hour after he was supposed to be there. No response. I message him another hour later. No response. By 7:00 I was pretty sure he wasn't going to show but, in hopes, I messaged him a third time. No response. He completely stood me up and ghosted me. No response ever again. He did shotty work and then made an appointment to fix it and then blew me off. I'm giving him 2 stars because the downspout he installed does seem to work
- NRG - ProsWe actually had two roofs! Tile and shake.. they took care of everything so we didn’t have to worry. The team was great! I would recommend them. Very professional.
- Vaquera Lawn And GardenJeramy is always prompt, courteous, dependable, and does a thorough job. He is proactive and trustworthy. His prices are very reasonable.
- Richey RoofingWe just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us around the house, and explained his estimate. He was the real contractor, not a well-versed salesperson. No pressure. We received bids from $12,000 to $20,000. John’s bid was around the middle, but was very clear and inclusive. All the others gave a base estimate, but had other “if we find dry rot,” or “if we do” whatever, there’d be extra charges, so the final amount was not established. John pointed out the dry rot, and the repair was included in his price. With wood shingles, the entire roof had to be re-sheeted, also included in the price, Most of the gutters had to be replaced, price included. Installation of adequate, up to code vents, new flashing, resetting two skylights, all included. He explained CA Title 24 requirements, and the only “options” we had to choose were compliance through the type of shingle, or adding additional insulation. We chose the insulation, and it was included in the price. They took care of all city paperwork, permits, and inspections. With all that, his bid was still below the midpoint of all we received, and we knew the exact amount of the project when he left the house. The crew that came to do the job was outstanding. Garrett, the supervisor, and the crew showed up on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Deliveries were coordinated so no time was lost. They even removed two old dish antennas and took them away with the rest of the debris. We have a large, two-story house, and the job was completed in four days. When they were done and left, all we found was one wayward nail in the yard. We have a former contractor and city building inspector in the family, and he was impressed. They were a great company to work with and are we very pleased with everything they did
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsIt went just fine. They were really busy, so they couldn't schedule the job for about 6 weeks after we contacted them. But ours wasn't an emergency job, so that was fine. Quality looks great.
- Armor RoofingOverall, very well. The final segment of gutter was completed 4 weeks after the completion of the roof. All of the Armor Roof team were easy to work with, offered solid information and were very interested in providing customer service. I definitely recommend this company.
- Armor RoofingWe called initially for a leak that we had over our garage. They sent out some guys within two hours, and they fixed the problem. The estimator included the cost of that repair in a later bid for the shake work. The other bids we received only wanted to put on asphalt and no one else mentioned the new state codes that were required for energy efficiency. So we also had insulation done which really has helped keep our house warm. We were happy with the crews and they cleaned up the work around the home really well. I really recommend them and have been happy with the results
Last update on May 23, 2022
Gutter Repair Contractors in Modesto
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AFFORDABLE RAIN GUTTERS217 RAVEN CT
Modesto, California 95350
- Armor Roofing1337 Lone Palm Ave
Modesto, California 95351
- David's Roofing IncP.O. Box 771
Modesto, California 95353
- McDonald Chimney Service3300 Parkcrest Dr
Modesto, California 95355
- PACIFIC ROOFING CO311 River Rd
Modesto, California 95351
- Richey Roofing2845 E Hatch Rd #109
Modesto, California 95351
- Skylines RoofingPO Box 223
Modesto, California 95353
- AFFORDABLE RAIN GUTTERS
- Frazer Construction7007 Germanna Court
Stockton, California 95219
- Frazer Construction
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
Riverbank, California 95367
- Generation Builders
- T-J Roofing Co Inc3400 Peterson Rd
Stockton, California 95215
- T-J Roofing Co Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020