Armor Roofing

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2008

We provide a full range of roofing services for commercial and residential properties including roofing, repairs, restoration, gutters, insulation and skylights. We have completed well over 20,000 local roofs in the central california and have a 99% satisfaction rate. Our work is guaranteed and warrantied with 2,5,10 and Lifetime Guarantees backed by our suppliers. Our employees and subcontractors have gone through extensive background checks and maintain all licenses and certifications required by state and local laws....

Tioga Lumber & Fence of Modesto

Tioga Lumber & Fence of Modesto

Tioga Lumber and Fence inc. Provides quality Redwood and Cedar fencing installation products for the Bay Area, Fresno and Central Valley since 1983. With our Corporate office in Modesto along with our locations in Hollister & Fresno. Tioga Lumber and Fence is your one stop shop for all your fencing, decking, needs. Visit our web site at, www.tiogalumberfence.com

10/16/2020

I want to give Armor Roofing a 5 star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ they are a awesome team from the office staff to all the roofer's !! They were very professional & have a high quality of customer service. High quality of material used excellent warranties, impressive work ethics & job skills. I would be highly happy to recommend them anytime & call them again if needed !! They are the "BEST"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Re-Roof

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

03/19/2018

It went well but I spent $2600 for a couple hours of work for two guys. I thought based on the quote it was going to take much longer so I felt like I really overpaid. Quality of work and knowledge was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

09/01/2017

Great! They were the middle of the road price but the only company who met my 25 requirements: They included Liability insurance, Workman's comp Ins and had to be bonded and licensed. I have known companies who say thy have 'insurance" but they are talking about their own personal insurance. The job was done very well and in a good time frame. The roof is awesome, with a solar attic vent and now I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a complete tear off and new plywood and roofing materials installed: Felt paper and 40 year Composition shingles. My ex husband is a roofing contractor and I knew the shady deals he used in the 80's. So i compiled a 25 point checklist for the 3 roofers estimates.

08/28/2017

Overall, very well. The final segment of gutter was completed 4 weeks after the completion of the roof. All of the Armor Roof team were easy to work with, offered solid information and were very interested in providing customer service. I definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of composite tiles with energy efficient GAF shingles and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

09/06/2015

I was very impressed from the owner to the employees, very professional... They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile roof and rubber roof

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing repair and replacement, gutters, sun tunnels, solar fans & gutter guards.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa