No one wants to be the victim of a data breach or email hack. Learn how to protect yourself from getting your email account hacked or stolen by a cyber thief.
Get matched with top computer repair services in Modesto, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local computer repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Computer Repair Reviews in Modesto
- Jesse's Computer ServiceHe wiped my computer and got rid of the virus. He was outstanding. He was very professional and communicated what he was doing.
- Ai Computer ServicesA desktop hard drive began to have issues, and based on his prior customers' reviews I decided to give Ai Computer Services a try at repairing rather than going to the expense of replacing the desktop, and am sure glad I did. After speaking to Andrew, the owner, on the phone for a preliminary diagnosis, I dropped off my computer to Andrew, signed a contract, and waited for only an about an hour before I received a phone call which confirmed the initial diagnosis. Andrew e-mailed me a link, and I ordered a new hard drive from Amazon and had them deliver it to Andrew, on a Sunday. Andrew replaced the defective hard drive, dusted out, and 'tuned up' (my wording) my computer. A few hours after it was delivered, he completed the job, and I picked up my computer. He did a much better job than another Tracy repair service did on my laptop, for a little less money, and much quicker than the other repair shop. And Andrew kept me well informed of every step of the process, and gave me his opinions regarding the pros and cons of the various replacement hard drives available to replace the defective one. My desktop now works like it was new again. Andrew gets my vote of confidence, and my future business. THIS REVIEW REGARDS DESKTOP COMPUTERS, not laptop computers
- THE COMPUTER WORKSThey really know about computers, they are good with them and can fix things that other people can't. It's good customer service. It's an unusual shop. They have a bunch of things in their shop that are really interesting to look at, they sell books and clocks. They do other stuff too and it's just a real comfortable setting
- The Computer SaviorReplaced drive in a timely manner and it now runs fast with no delays. Friendly, professional, on time, and thorough. Very knowledgable about all computer problems and upgrades and he answered all my questions and showed me everything he repaired. Reasonably priced. Honest. I highly recommend The Comouter Savior to everyone who needs anything computer related repaired or upgrade
- Central Valley ComputersDoing business with Dan Miner is stress free. I am a senior citizen and did not grow-up using computers. The technology changes so rapidly it is hard to keep up. Then something goes wrong and it could be anything.. Prior to calling Central Valley Computers, I had taken my computer to a company to get it fixed. It got "fixed" alright. No only were the problems not fixed, there were some new ones. I was supposed to get my computer back in 3 days, it took a week. Two 45 mile round trips and I was worse off than when I started. I dreaded trying to find someone. Then I found Central Valley Computers. I called and left a message. Dan got back to me the same day. We discussed what was happening: running slow, freezing up online and while I was running programs. I couldn't install my printer and I couldn't install any programs. He briefly told me what it might be, but of course he'd need to check everthing out. He told me what his charges would be and approximately how long it would take. We made an appointment for Monday. He showed up for the appointment, and started right in. I was present and he explained what he was going to do and why, ask me questions about things that had been happening and various questions about the system itself. Throughout the entire process he was friendly and professional. He worked quickly and efficiently, totally focused on the job at hand. No wasted time. When you pay someone by the hour, you want to get your money's worth - I got my money's worth! I don't have to worry anymore when something goes wrong. I'll just call Central Valley Computers
- COMPUTER TECHS ONSITEI had crashed my computer and had to go back and reinstall everything from two years ago, including my recent move to internet service. After 3 sleepless nights and trying to re-enter and fine-tune EVERYTHING, I decided to bite the bullet and call a tech. Looking in the yellow pages, I found a Microsoft Certified Tech in business for over 25 years. Called him before 7 a.m., talked about my problem, he told me his prices ($50/hr. with a $150 max.), and he was at my door by 8:30 a.m. the same day (a Saturday)
- The Computer GuysThe computer guys were prompt and very responsive. They checked out my computer and quickly identified malicious software. They removed the virus and had the computer back to me the same day! Great Service! Thank You Computer Guys
- Jesse's Computer ServiceHe was recommended by a friend. He was honest. He was helpful. He was punctual. His price was reasonable. He is up-to-date on technology. He charged me by the hour. He was a hard worker.
- Central Valley ComputersDan was very efficient and located the problem immediately. Because he resolved the problem so quickly and he charges by the hour, he checked the computer for any other additional problems and ran updates as needed.
- Jesse's Computer ServiceJesse's Computer Service This is actually the second time I've used Jesse's Computer Service. The first time I called him up when my 7-year-old refurbished Vista 64-bit Gateway laptop computer was having overtemperature issues. I thought it might need a new fan, but he said it was just full of dust and debris. When I arrived in Manteca with my ailing beast, Jesse promptly took it apart, while showing me how to accomplish that, blew all the dust out with a small compressor, re-assembled the computer, and installed CCleaner to keep Vista from getting bogged down by all the information it routinely (and annoyingly) stashes. He also recommended and installed Microsoft Security Essentials He was straightforward, imformative, knowledgeable, and charged only $75 for the session. Jesse's treatment rejuvinated my venerable creature, which ran happily for the next year. It was only brought low recently by an insidious virus attack (VirInject 2) which managed to elude Security Esssentials by disuguising itself as an official email. Since my Gateway is the workhorse for various writing and other projects, including a graphic novel, its malaise disrupted everything. Security Essentials did keep the laptop from crashing, so I could shut the computer down safely. The next step was to schedule an appointment in Manteca with this amazing young man who has become my laptop's savior and the guardian of my sanity. In about an hour, he installed Malware Bytes, which he used to extract the stubborn virus and tune up the laptop. Once more my laptop is purring along happily, with signs that it will probably live to be a computer Methusela without having to install Win 7 or 8. Jesse is friendly and quick, and is well worth the price he charges. I recommend him very highly
Last update on May 20, 2016
Computer Repair Experts in Modesto
Deals in Modesto for Computer Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful computer repair expert articles
Most home computer networks have a router with a wireless component. Here's what to know about wireless security and how to ensure a safe internet connection.
Find computer repair services in
- French Camp,
computer repair services in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cheap Geeks I.T. Consultants619 13th St Ste K
Modesto, California 95354
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3900 SISK RD C
Modesto, California 95356
- Lopes IT Inc1308 KANSAS AVE
Modesto, California 95351
- PIE ELECTRIC2213 DEN HELDER DR
Modesto, California 95356
- The Computer Guys3321 Mchenry Ave
Modesto, California 95350
- Think Geek Computer Repair1620 N Carpenter Rd. Ste A-5
Modesto, California 95351
- Valley Computer Systems IncPO Box 578285
Modesto, California 95357
- Cheap Geeks I.T. Consultants
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
Riverbank, California 95367
- Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service35 A Myrtle St
Boston, Massachusetts 02114
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5400 PACIFIC AVE
Stockton, California 95207
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2550 NAGLEE RD
Tracy, California 95304
- Geeks On SitePO Box 140280
Coral Gables, Florida 33114
- Gary D Nance
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- Marasco Computer Solutions467 Weyanoke Dr
Evans, Georgia 30809
- Mike's Computer Repair1340 N. Recker Rd. #136
Mesa, Arizona 85205
- MJ Quality Builders, Inc
Oakdale, California 95361
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Remote Repair23686 E. Roxbury Cir.
Aurora, Colorado 80016
- Marasco Computer Solutions
- NortonLive Services350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, California 94043
- NortonLive Services
- One Solution Inc.6221 N Niagara Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60631
- One Solution Inc.
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES11810 Parklawn Drive Suite 208
Rockville, Maryland 20852
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES