Your computer may quit working for various reasons, including power failure, hard disk issues, motherboard decline, and more. We walk you through the top reasons computers fail or stop working properly and help you ID and fix the issue.
Get matched with top computer repair services in Modesto, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local computer repair services.
Recent Computer Repair Reviews in Modesto
- Jesse's Computer ServiceHe was recommended by a friend. He was honest. He was helpful. He was punctual. His price was reasonable. He is up-to-date on technology. He charged me by the hour. He was a hard worker.
- IDEAL COMPUTER SERVICERICH FROM IDEAL COMPUTERS WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. HE HAD THE COMPUTER DONE IT FOUR DAYS AND IT IS RUNNING GREAT. HE WAS VERY GOOD. I WILL USE HIM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. PRICE WAS GOOD TOO.
- Jesse's Computer ServiceI'm happy. This review only concerns the most recent work Jesse Adams has done for me. He also assisted me during the past year on three other occasions and has advised me if and when he felt I could manage something without him. He has earned my trust. My brand new computer developed problems with the Windows 10 start menu. After I read online that this was a common problem, I had called Jesse (late January 2016). In case updates might come up with a fix (which would spare me the expense of a major job), he made some changes on my desktop to allow me to manage to do most tasks without the start menu. The cost was reasonable and included his cleaning up both of my computers. After two months without progress from Windows, I asked him to go ahead and do the full job of restoring the computer as it was when new. The computer has not had any further problems with the start menu
- Central Valley ComputersDoing business with Dan Miner is stress free. I am a senior citizen and did not grow-up using computers. The technology changes so rapidly it is hard to keep up. Then something goes wrong and it could be anything.. Prior to calling Central Valley Computers, I had taken my computer to a company to get it fixed. It got "fixed" alright. No only were the problems not fixed, there were some new ones. I was supposed to get my computer back in 3 days, it took a week. Two 45 mile round trips and I was worse off than when I started. I dreaded trying to find someone. Then I found Central Valley Computers. I called and left a message. Dan got back to me the same day. We discussed what was happening: running slow, freezing up online and while I was running programs. I couldn't install my printer and I couldn't install any programs. He briefly told me what it might be, but of course he'd need to check everthing out. He told me what his charges would be and approximately how long it would take. We made an appointment for Monday. He showed up for the appointment, and started right in. I was present and he explained what he was going to do and why, ask me questions about things that had been happening and various questions about the system itself. Throughout the entire process he was friendly and professional. He worked quickly and efficiently, totally focused on the job at hand. No wasted time. When you pay someone by the hour, you want to get your money's worth - I got my money's worth! I don't have to worry anymore when something goes wrong. I'll just call Central Valley Computers
- BEST PC VALUE, IncI am very happy with all the services I have received from bestPCvalue. When my husband was ill, I requested that the owner Richard come to my home to network a printer, and he gladly did so (when this type service could be done by any of his employees). Richard and his employees have been to my house a few times, and they are very generous in making you understand the current situation at hand. There is no one that works for Richard that I wouldn't trust completely in my home. I have called his techs from out of state, or with quick questions from home, and they are always happy to supply a ready answer (w/o charge). I highly recommend this company for their unintimidating environment and ease of resolving any computer problem
- The Computer GuysThe computer guys were prompt and very responsive. They checked out my computer and quickly identified malicious software. They removed the virus and had the computer back to me the same day! Great Service! Thank You Computer Guys
- Jesse's Computer ServiceI had previously purchased a refurbished computer. Discovered hard drive, usb, fan and OS problems. I didn't want to send it back....so I looked up Jesse's Computer Service on Angies List. He confirmed and dianosed problems. I had him do the necessary repairs and re-install OS. Jesse also added security software and programs. I have had other technictions and services in the past....bust MUST SAY that this has been and will CONTINUE to be the BEST service I have had. He is a very honest, ontime, explains things so I can understand them. I'm very happy with our relationship.........we are now working on other projects that I need help with. I will continue to use him and refer him to my friends and business connections. Thank you Angie......This has been an A+ experience. J
- Jesse's Computer ServiceJesse's Computer Service This is actually the second time I've used Jesse's Computer Service. The first time I called him up when my 7-year-old refurbished Vista 64-bit Gateway laptop computer was having overtemperature issues. I thought it might need a new fan, but he said it was just full of dust and debris. When I arrived in Manteca with my ailing beast, Jesse promptly took it apart, while showing me how to accomplish that, blew all the dust out with a small compressor, re-assembled the computer, and installed CCleaner to keep Vista from getting bogged down by all the information it routinely (and annoyingly) stashes. He also recommended and installed Microsoft Security Essentials He was straightforward, imformative, knowledgeable, and charged only $75 for the session. Jesse's treatment rejuvinated my venerable creature, which ran happily for the next year. It was only brought low recently by an insidious virus attack (VirInject 2) which managed to elude Security Esssentials by disuguising itself as an official email. Since my Gateway is the workhorse for various writing and other projects, including a graphic novel, its malaise disrupted everything. Security Essentials did keep the laptop from crashing, so I could shut the computer down safely. The next step was to schedule an appointment in Manteca with this amazing young man who has become my laptop's savior and the guardian of my sanity. In about an hour, he installed Malware Bytes, which he used to extract the stubborn virus and tune up the laptop. Once more my laptop is purring along happily, with signs that it will probably live to be a computer Methusela without having to install Win 7 or 8. Jesse is friendly and quick, and is well worth the price he charges. I recommend him very highly
- Think Geek Computer RepairA+++ WOW GREAT JOB! Jason Rivers owner of Think Geek Computer Repair did a fantastic job repairing my laptop computer. My computer was a mess loaded with spyware. Jason offered to do a complete restore of Windows OS long with all updates , install free antivirus, free system care software, adobe reader, plus a physical cleaning with dust removal all for under $80!! Best of all Jason came to my house. FREE PICK UP & DELIVERY
- BEST PC VALUE, IncInfected computer, I ended up wiping the hard drive on my own then trying to reinstall the OS on my own, but because i have a RAID system there were driver issues that i tried to work around and things just kept getting worse until finally it wouldn't even power on. Took it in to Best PC Value and they advised me about potential issues it could be, diagnosed the problem (power supply was gone) and had the system ready. I then asked them to install the OS so I didn't have to deal with all the driver issues and it was updated to the most recent service pack and everything worked well
Computer Repair Experts in Modesto
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
- Business Description:AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping youRecent Review:Very helpful and honest. Quick response. Would definitely use again. Thank you!!Sherry M.
- Business Description:Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Com..Recent Review:Bob and his team are great to work with! He had my computer fixed and running quickly in an hour and the best part? I didn't even need to leave the house! It was all done remotely. Highly recommend this fantastic serviceLindy S.
- Business Description:Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always..Recent Review:This was the second time we used Mike. He was knowledgeable and courteous and we would use his service again.J S.
- Business Description:707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the ..Recent Review:Techie to the rescue was a lifesaver! I had a time sensitive project for a major company that needed last minute editing. He was professional , efficient, knowledgeable, and the turnaround time was fast. I would recommend for any type of project personal or businessLoralee H.
- Business Description:Cyber Team Solutions LLC is a veteran owned business committed to providing quality computer and Tech services to homes and offices at an affordable price. We are proud to have earned both a Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List A rating. Based out of Columbia Maryland we provide on-site service to many Maryland counties and DC. Remote and phone support is available everywhere else. Services include computer and mobile device support, TV and Home Theater technical support, Smart Home suppor..Recent Review:My 7-year old HP laptop suddenly died on 9/6/2021 (Labor Day). Despite the holiday, I phoned AL at Cyber Team Solutions (he had originally setup the unit). During a phone consultation, he advised that repair was a waste. He then offered replacement characteristics so I would know what to buy. On 9/15, he arrived at my home where he transferred my files and reconfigured the new unit to behave just like the old one. Great customer care! (He was particularly kind to someone who often feels technically challenged.) I highly recommend Al and the wonderful service that he providesMARYSUE V.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..
- Business Description:With years of experience in the technology and IT consulting industry, there is no job that Lopes IT Consulting & Services can't handle. Whether you want to bring your home into the future with a full home automation system, or build the perfect home theater, Lopes IT Consulting & Services will make sure it gets done right, the first time
- Business Description:Network, Technical, and Electronics ServicesRecent Review:The guys came on time, assessed the situation, they shopped for the lights and sought my approval via text while they were shopping. They provided more support to the track and installed all of the lights and turned them in the direction I wanted. Very easy to work withDennis S.
- Business Description:We are a Nationwide, full service computer repair and service company with over 17 years of experience. We provide technical solutions to all, from residential clients to business owners. We specialize in business IT support and solutions, PC and MAC Repairs, data recovery, custom built desktops, and in-home and remote computer repair services. We are fully committed to your satisfaction and will get the job done right with fast and friendly service. Nationwide remote support is also avail..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful computer repair expert articles
Computer repair costs will vary based on the type of issue and labor prices in your area. Paying for additional parts, such as a new hard drive, will drive up the final cost. We’ve got the low-down on computer repair prices here.
Knowing the main parts of a computer could help you diagnose a problem if your machine starts running slow, overheating, or shutting down. From memory to motherboard, get tips for what you can do to speed things up a bit.
Find computer repair services in
- French Camp
computer repair services in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Place Computer ServicesPO Box 414
- 1st Place Computer Services
- ACE TRACY-TECH1867 MIMOSA CT
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- AIO Integrations LLC13100 Wortham Center Dr
- Akerland Technology Solutions2819 W March Ln B6-130
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All American Remote Access Computer Repair9273 SW 136th St Cir
- Allcity Computer Service421 E Street
- Apple Mac Support6701 ETON AVE
Canoga Park, California
- ACE TRACY-TECH
- Cellular Solutions1311 W Roseburg Ave #1
- Central Valley ComputersPO Box 3304
- Cheap Geeks I.T. Consultants619 13th St Ste K
- ClipTraining12001 Research Pkwy Ste. 236 PMB # R033
- Computer Express5640 Montana Ave. Suite C 4
El Paso, Texas
- COMPUTER XP2119 W March Ln Ste B
- Conquer Your PC11041 Beach Blvd
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Tracy3117 N Tracy Blvd
- Cellular Solutions
- Gadget Exchange3800 McHenry Ave B
- Garvin6 Professional Computer Services1400 N Rosemore Ave
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service35 A Myrtle St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2339 Claribel Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5400 PACIFIC AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3900 SISK RD C
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2550 NAGLEE RD
- Geeks On SitePO Box 140280
Coral Gables, Florida
- Gadget Exchange
- J & W AUTOMOTIVE1230 11TH ST
- JC-PD LLC2807 NW 25th Street
- JM IT and Graphic Design696 CROWS LANDING RD
- Juan Manuel Jimenez Computer Solutions2635 River Creek Cir
- Just a Tech computer repair and virus removal1003 Easton RD Suite C704
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- J & W AUTOMOTIVE
- Maine Bytes Computer Repair & Web Design Services82 Main St
- Marasco Computer Solutions467 Weyanoke Dr
- MarqueeWorks758 Kapahulu Ave Suite 100-1062
- Mike's Computer Repair1340 N. Recker Rd. #136
- Mobile Mac Repair Service200 Sheila Ct Ste 601
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- My Remote Repair23686 E. Roxbury Cir.
- Maine Bytes Computer Repair & Web Design Services
- One Solution Inc.6221 N Niagara Ave
- One Solution Inc.
- PC Graphix110 Windy Mill Drive
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Pc Guru4309 Davis Rd
Lake Worth, Florida
- Pc Guy5421 E Gill Pl
- PC Support Ville Remote Computer Repair4057 US-9 236
Howell, New Jersey
- PC Technika12205 Inglehurst Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina
- PCPC Support1912 Dandridge Dr
- PCRepairAnywhere.com1553 Green Oak Rd
- Peak Media Concepts1580 Stevenson Rd
Hewlett, New York
- PelleGreen Computer Repair3400 Sullivan Ct 205
- Perlium Networks946 Zurich Dr
- Press-F1 Computer Service420 N Sacramento St Ste 6
- PC Graphix
- Quicken Loans1050 Woodward Ave
- Quicken Loans
- Santa Barbara Computer Repair That Tech Jeff711 West Valerio Street
Santa Barbara, California
- ServiceByte30 State St Ste G1
Ossining, New York
- Shepherd Consulting1300 Orlando Dr
- SOFT SYSTEMS12713 COGSWELL RD
- Solitary Solutions IncPO Box 4084
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Soopermart737 Columbia Trnpke
East Greenbush, New York
- Subversive Visions Design104 Crescent Dr
- Swan Falls Technology LLC1028 N Pyrite Pl
- Santa Barbara Computer Repair That Tech Jeff
- The Computer Guys3321 Mchenry Ave
- The Computer Savior7742 Gilbert Road
- Think Geek Computer Repair1620 N Carpenter Rd. Ste A-5
- Titan Broadcom LLC7575 Kingspointe Pkwy
- Touch Of Love Network Solutions1445 34th Ave 7124
- Tracy Irepair1230 W 11th St
- Travis Electronics Store1050 n carpenter rd D
- Triangle Computer Services427 Lamont Ter
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- TULPO Box 48038
Cumberland, North Carolina
- The Computer Guys
- Valley Computer Systems IncPO Box 578285
- Valley Computer Systems Inc
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES11810 Parklawn Drive Suite 208
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES