Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Milwaukee, WI
There are 17 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Milwaukee
- Weather Tight CorporationEverything went really good, workers were great. Install went really well. Only problem was 2 screen came damaged and it took 6 1/2 weeks to replace.
- Mr. Handyman of Northern St Joseph & Elkhart CoIt was excellent. Because I was here in Milwaukee part of the time, I was still able to call them and they also called me. They communicated with me really well. They did everything I asked to my approval. I thought it was good. As a mere fact, we're keeping in touch with them because we may have them come back and do more work for us
- myHandyproBetter than expected. They came and installed the new entry that added a better appearance than what we asked for at the start of the project.
- myHandyproWe had a 4-4:30 appointment. They called at 4:15 to tell us the would be about 45 minutes late. I am glad they called in advance. Two guys came to do the job. They arrived and promptly pulled the stove away from the wall. They then asked for a rag so they could clean the side of the stove we could not normally reach. They also cleaned the floor under the stove. They hooked up the stove and it worked great. My wife then asked them about our screen door. The screen was torn. No one we knew could figure out how to remove the screen from the door to get it fixed. They took the door apart removed the screen and told her they would get it fixed ( not sure if they were fixing it themselves or subcontracting it out) . They told my wife they would be back next week and reinstall the screen in the door. They were hands down the most professional, over the top , most respectful provider that we have hired in Milwaukee. We will use them again!!!
- Weather Tight CorporationExcellent. Done totally professional, weather tight was the word ( i had an OLD house), great finishing job and very clean. Needed small adjustment to screen and they responded immediately.
- Bradley's Safe & LockworksDave was able to come over the same day I called him. He was punctual, efficient, friendly, and even took the time to fix a screen door that wouldn't properly close. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing this service.
- Bradley's Safe & LockworksReplaced knob lock on back door, he rekeyed three locks to match looped lock, adjusted strikes and supplied me with four free brand new keys. Very professional, very neat and clean and a very throughout job.
- AZ PaintingWe can't praise AZ Painting enough! They were responsive, honest and professional and they did a beautiful job. The guys were very pleasant to have around and they cleaned up after themselves. We needed to be gone several times during the days they were here as my husband was having day surgery, and we had no worry about leaving the back door open for the crew. We plan to have AZ Painting back to do interior painting this fall
- Pure Sound & VisionDan was great, very Professional and genuinely caring. I am so happy to know his company is close by. I would call him with confidence when needed. Personable, thourough and good pricing. Thanks Dan for helping!
- Pure Sound & VisionDan did a great job as always. He is very detailed with his work and it shows. When he leaves the job site you can't even tell he was there. Not a spec of dust or garbage is left behind. He charged us exactly what he quoted and even had to do a bit more work than expected. Top notch, I'd highly recommend Dan again and again
Screen Repair Companies in Milwaukee
- Business Description:I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with atten..Recent Review:Marc dilligently completed all the tasks I had on my list. He communicated well, was sure to clean up in every area and was able to quickly adjust some shelves he reinforced for me to change their angle. Everything looks greatSue V.
- Business Description:Licensed plumbler for 42 years, knowledgable in residential electrical, drywall, finish trim wood working and i can repair most all appliances. Previously a home builder/remodeling contractor. Many references available. we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Wonderful work. Efficient, professional. I added a few other jobs on to his primary objective and he was very nice about doing the additional work. Reasonable price for services.karen a.
- Business Description:Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on laborRecent Review:this is the second time that I have used Budget Right based on their past performance. Once again they have exceeded my expectations.Al Z.
- Business Description:Award winning. Owner plus two long-time employees. Quick. Efficient. Friendly. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Alan Zuberbuehler of AZ Painting has been my go-to painter for 33 years. Most recently, in May 2021, he and his crew painted nearly the entire interior of our home. I have never worked with a better contractor of any type. For starters, AZ Painting far exceeded the basic requirement of doing a really good paint job. In fact, it was flawless. More important, Alan is a really nice guy. Doing quality work is not easy, but many people can pull it off. Alan is one of a very few who also make you proud to know him and happy to have had him do work in your home. This is exemplified by the fact that one of the two people on his crew has worked with him for more than 20 years, and that the other has been with him for nearly as long. You don't generate that kind of loyalty without being a pretty good boss. We contacted Alan in late April to ask if he could give us a quote for painting the interior of our home in anticipation of listing it for sale. He responded in a timely manner, and came to our home on a Sunday to look at the scope of the work. Knowing that we wanted to get the work done as quickly as possible, Alan provided us a price quote, and had already contacted some of his other committed clients and gotten their permission to delay their jobs so that he could accommodate us. AZ Painting was at work in our home the next day. They arrived when they said they would. They worked efficiently and professionally. They were happy, friendly, and polite. They were considerate of our feelings about masking up when we were at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. More than once, a member of the crew stayed late in order to finish a particular part of the job so they could work more efficiently the following day. They used high quality paint. They took pains to protect our floors from damage. When they left at the end of each day, our home was completely usable but for the very small area set aside for their paint and gear. Alan usually stayed later than the others in order to organize materials and to plan the sequence of work for the next day. For this level of service and quality of work you could easily expect to pay a premium price. Not so. The cost of the work was perfectly reasonable. More important, the cost of the work was exactly what Alan had quoted usRodd H.
- Business Description:Also DBA: Door Doctors of WI, Door Drs. & Home Improvements, Doors Drs. & Garage Builders Retail, Commerical, Residential Repair Specialist .
- Business Description:*** 2 locations, Illinois and Wisconsin***. G R General Contracting began from a personal passion for construction, wood working, home improvement & design. We deliver unbridled service at a fair price. If you need a basement frame out, a kitchen/bathroom remodel, have a rental that needs some TLC or you just need a handy man to tackle that Hunny Do List. We can help; GR General Contracting is the Parent Company of PHS Professional Home Services. Services Include: Interior and exterior remode..Recent Review:Work was completed quickly and professionally. GR was able to complete the job at a good price while providing excellent work and answering all of our questions and addressing any concerns. I would not hesitate to hire them again, or recommend them to friends and familyBill C.
- Business Description:At Northern Oaks Remodeling, LLC, we've built our livelihoods on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and can help you every step of the way. We are here to provide you with a one of a kind remodeling experience, from custom bars and cabinets, to hardwood and tile flooring
- Business Description:"Quality Craftsmanship with Attention to Detail" since 1986. We specialize in all types of Remodeling, Kitchens and Bath, Tile and Basements. We can build Decks and Porches. We can help you with affordable, energy-saving Window and Door solutions.
- Business Description:Our company has a wide range of knowledged contractors in multiple different trades. Having a wide range of skills allows an ability to combine multiple different jobs into one complete job without the need of multiple contractors and contracts. Estimates are at a rate of 25/trip - Will be deducted from total amount of signed contract (Exclusions/Modifications may apply
- Business Description:“SuperService Award” winner 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 myHandypro provides dependable and affordable repair and improvement services for your home and business.Recent Review:After leaving a voice mail one week, never received the courtesy of a call back.Ted O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Find screen repair companies in
screen repair companies in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2nd Life Home Remodeling 18480 W National Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- 2nd Life Home Remodeling
- Aaron Appliance Repair14475 Andrew Jackson Ct
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Absolute business contractors1027 Ridgeway Dr
- ACE HARDWARE1303 N 4TH ST
- All About Windows & Siding Inc- by Abby Windows14680 W Greenfield Ave
- All That Designs5542 N 53rd St
- All-N-One Contracting
- AZ Painting2231 N 68th St
- Aaron Appliance Repair
- Badger Basement SystemsN1656 Hwy 12
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Best-Handyman.com10219 W Fisher Pkwy
- BGS Glass Service1620 Arcadian Ave
- Bradley's Safe & LockworksPO Box 270206
- Brandt Construction3812 Glencoe Dr.
- Broken Windows Inc3300 W Loomis Rd
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Badger Basement Systems
- Dave the Handyman, Inc.1144 Lake Shore Road
- DAY & NIGHT REMODELING & RESTORATIONN5470 CIGRAND DR APT B
- Done Right Builders LLC1100 s 1st street
- Door Drs Home Improvement & Garage Builders7357 W Beloit Rd Suite#12
- DP's Lawn Care & ServicesPO Box 548
- Dynamic Renovations LLCN132W18005 Rockfield Rd
- Dave the Handyman, Inc.
- Enhanced Management LLC806 Redwood St
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Enhanced Management LLC
- Frank Boucher Chevrolet8600 Washington Ave
- Frank Boucher Chevrolet
- GR General Contracting2726 Barney Ct
- GR General Contracting
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Husbands1121 Sheraton Dr.
- HandyHunks ServicesN59W24649 Quail Run Lane
- Handyman Specialtiespo box 210222
- HANSEN'S REMODELING1735 POPLAR AVE
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Home Plate Roofing LLC5300 S 108th St #15 Box 236
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- HUNT MANAGEMENT6100 W EXECUTIVE DR # K
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kons Septic Service IncN112W14545 Mequon Rd
- Kons Septic Service Inc
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Marcott RemodelingN53W16614 Prairie Dawn
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- MDG Handyman Service, LLC 4120 N 87th Ct
- Michael Volpano Professional Home Detailer LLC2013 Woodburn Rd
- Midwest Screens303 Main St 111
- Milwaukee Home Services6836 Saint James St
- Milwaukee Urban Renewal LLC4023 N. 13th St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )2369 S. 124th. St.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )
- R C I BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR2052 W VAN BECK AVE
- RENEW VIEW CUSTOM TRIM LLC3028 N 84th St
- Residential Resources1334 North 70th street
- Restoration Specialist of Wisconsin LLC4250 Acker Road #5
- River Valley Exteriors705 Richard St.
- R C I BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shu's Glass Co.1805 Michael Dr.
- Slesar Glass Shop115 N 6th Ave
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Solutions Simplified1018 3 mile road
- Squeegee Squad4825 N 125th St
- Stanek WindowsN30W22383 Green Rd
- Superior Interior LLC3275 E. Howard Ave
Saint Francis, Wisconsin
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Velocity Consulting LLCPO Box 511021
- Velocity Consulting LLC
- Your Handyman MarkS67W15079 Golden Country dr.
- Your Handyman Mark
- Zahn's Home Repair and Improvement3170 S 147TH St
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Zahn's Home Repair and Improvement