Your home’s foundation, including the basement, quite literally holds up the rest of the house. Learn 20 basement and foundation terms every homeowner should know (or at least bookmark, so they’re here when you need them!).
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Memphis, TN
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Memphis
- Redeemers GroupThis solved a huge issue in our newly purchased home. The crawl space was dank and humid and this seeped into the home, creating an uncomfortable and unpleasant high humidity environment in the house. Redeemers came out, talked through the best solution for our home, and scheduled the service. When install came, they were super professional, hard working and on time. The finished product is outstanding and has lowered our in house humidity by almost 20%. Highly recommend this team and company!!
- Crawlspace DoctorI normally don?t take the time to write these up as most vendors are average. I do write up the real bad ones and the very good. Not many make the very good category. The Crawlspace Doctor (Matt) is one of the best service companies I?ve ever dealt with over the last 30 years. Matt spent a great amount of time explaining, photographing and estimating our problem. He was successful at getting the water and dampness out of our crawlspace. The space is bone dry now and the job was completed on time. Our problem was unique as a few years ago another crawlspace company had done a very poor job putting up a barrier. Matt came in and fixed their errors for a very reasonable price. Matt is excellent at communication both email and voice. He is one of the few vendors I?ve ever used who called back to see how the problem was going AFTER the final check. I can?t recommend this company enough ? please email me if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redeemers GroupThis is my second time to use Redeemers group for this problem. The first one worked so well I went with the again. They are efficient and explained everything I needed to know before they left.
- Redeemers GroupEveryone from the salesman to the workers were really great to deal with. Our home got moved up to an earlier appointment time due to our situation being much worse than previously thought by us. The workers were polite, worked hard, always early to arrive ahead of scheduled time, stuck with it until done. Absolutely would hire this company again!!! Customer service at the top level also. Other companies could learn a LOT from this company about customer service, type of employees to hire, quality of work done. They are simply put OUTSTANDING!!! I dont give rave reviews unless earned. They earned it hands down!! Thank God they are in business
- Redeemers GroupThe team of three was on time...actually a little early! Dylan, Charlie, and Louis introduced themselves and shook my hand. Dylan then reviewed with me the work that was to be done and asked me if there were any questions. Then, they got to work. They were very respectful of the property and very careful when traversing the house to the basement. The guys worked very efficiently together. I easily discerned that they had done this many times before as they worked so well together. After completion of the work, we did a walk through to be certain that I was completely satisfied. The basement looked entirely different and unquestionably for the better! I was very happy with the work performed and with the communication from the installers at the job site. The Redeemers Group Co. home office also communicated well with me prior to the installation; I had a direct contact person and telephone number in case I had any questions prior to the work being done...this is a definite plus! I will certainly have them return to completely finish out the basement when I am ready. I recommend Redeemers Group without reservation
- Redeemers GroupGreat they installed a sump pump and matting which would take care of of all the water and moisture I had under my house
- Redeemers GroupThey just gave me a verbal price. I wasn't interested in that type of investment. It was somewhere in the neighborhood of $10000 to $20000, might be closer to $20000. They were really good. There wasn't a problem with that at all.
- Redeemers GroupProject went well. Our crawl space was gross but not totally terrible. We did renovations on the first floor of our house, and when we pulled up the ceramic tile floor that was in our kitchen, the backside of the tile was covered in mold. I wasn't concerned about having a dirt crawl space or honestly the water in it until then. Kind of assumed out of sight out of mind. They fully encapsulated the crawl space, added a dehumidifier and sump that were appropriate to our size space. Didn't think they were trying to sell me more than I needed. I had to install an outlet in the crawlspace for the dehumidifier, but they told me I would need to. I don't know anyone that wants to spend money on their crawl space, but I wasn't about to have mold all through the house from the moisture coming from below
- Redeemers GroupGreat work, You should always oversee any big job on your house for the small things to be sure are done. But just like the before after on web site that what basement/crawlspace are now like and big big difference on A/C and humidity. A/C is colder and running less. 90yr old dank basement is now white and bright. It's worth the investment
- Redeemers GroupThe representative inspected my crawl space and the exterior perimeter of my home. He answered my questions and addressed my concerns in a professional and courteous manner.
Last update on January 11, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Memphis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Who do you call if there’s water in your basement or crawl space? From a plumber to a structural engineer, find out the right person for the job based on your needs.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- C Fisher Painting6196 Frances Wood Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38135
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION3543 Bellwood Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38128
- Piling & Repairs Inc.1271 W Raines Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38109
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- Nationwide Pest Control1779 Kirby Pkwy
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
- Nationwide Pest Control
- Ram Jack Of Tennessee8079 Ellington Dr
Milan, Tennessee 38358
- Ram Jack Of Tennessee