Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Madison, WI
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Madison
- Concrete Lifting TechnologiesIt was a pleasure working with Concrete Lifting Technologies. Within only a few days of contacting them, they came out to view my property, and shortly afterwards emailed a quote. The cost to fix both my front sidewalk and the driveway slabs was very reasonable. The work itself was completed as scheduled approximately 2-1/2 weeks later (which includes a delay that I imposed myself). They raised the driveway slabs back up to the level of the garage floor so quickly that it was almost complete by the time I realized they had arrived at my home. Fixing the sidewalk that extends from the front porch was a much more difficult task. I'm guessing that the two gentlemen working on it spent a lot more time than they had expected. But they kept at it and the end result is wonderful. They did great work, without damaging anything, and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. Very professsional
- Fish Concrete RaisingGreat! Bid was reasonable. The crew arrived a scheduled and the 3 of them seemed to be enjoying their work. They answered my questions and gave suggestions to help prevent the concrete from sinking. Highly recommend this company.
- Fish Concrete RaisingUpon completion I went to examine and was shocked to see that the walkway now tipped towards the house! I grabbed a 4’ level and discovered it pitched 9/16” in 4’ towards the steps where your enter the house and continued that way 40’. After having Bret come out to discuss the issue his solution would be to lift the low side up 1 1/2” the entire way and leave it sticking up above at the driveway. Basically defeating the whole reason we wanted the walkway leveled in the first place. I basically have now paid hundreds of dollars to trade one problem for another and will have to spend more than he was paid to correct it. We paid him because he was of the opinion he did what he bid to do. I guess he does not see sending water run off towards your house as a concern. Worse even trapping it at the bottom of the steps. The two concrete contractors I had look at fixing the problem said trying to pour a thin cap on top to pitch the other direction will not last and just crack up and spall apart. Two reasons for even leaving this review are that this project was my wife’s desire to save me having to break up the side walk and replace it. It is her extreme disappointment and frustration that she spent that money and now I will have to do it now anyway, and 2nd having hired a professional I would never have expected that the direction water runs off of concrete was not even a thought to him as he said had he known I was concerned about the pitch he would not have done the job
- Badger Basement SystemsThings went very well. The four-person crew was prompt, professional and and efficient. The foreman described what was going to happen and how. The concrete walkway, front step and driveway sections that had settled over time were gently lifted and leveled using a polymer foam. After the work, all of the driveway section seams were level and smooth. Very few traces of the work were left behind. We would highly recommend Badger Basement Systems
- CRC Concrete Raising CorpThey came over for a free estimate. Told me there process was not the best for the work I wanted done and made some helpful suggestions. Appreciated their honesty.
- Fish Concrete RaisingBrett and his crew made every step of the way easy and efficient. I first met his crew at the Home and Garden show and, as promised, they contacted me by e-mail to arrange an estimate once the weather had thawed. The estimate was provided electronically within 48 hours including photos of the work to be done and an explanatory video. The contract was available on line and was enabled for an electronic signature. Once the contract had been signed, I was contacted for a work date. The work was done efficiently and expertly. Follow up was provided both by an e-mail and a site visit by Brett himself. I was most impressed with the professionalism, efficiency, and responsive of Brett Fish and his crew
- The Concrete CoAfter reading all reports for concrete businesses (in our area) on Angie's List, we decided to call The Concrete Company for it showed the most reports/evaluations with an overall "A". We left a voice message and the owner, Matt Wallace, returned our call promptly. The next day Matt was here to give us an estimate. He was also very generous with his time and concrete advice for an unrelated matter. We found Matt to be friendly, professional, responsive, and a genuinely good person. BTW, he didn't even ask for a deposit. Within a few weeks, Matt's crew arrived, maneuvering their equipment down a narrow cement path amidst three gardens, always mindful of our plants. They explained what they were going to do, then proceeded to quickly complete the job. Shortly after, Matt arrived to inspect the work and to receive payment. We were delighted from start to finish and will definitely engage their services in the future. We've already begun recommending The Concrete Company to neighbors and friends
- The Concrete CoThey did a great job and we knew exactly when they'd be coming. The;y removed old concrete squares at the top of the driveway and the end of our garage. They repoured the concrete to create a level transition. It's a perfect job. Highly recommended. I didn't compare prices because of the high ratings
- The Concrete CoMatt was very responsive and his crew toiled in 100 degree heat for several days to pour and finish the concrete. They wouldn't even accept refreshments, All of the concrete was first rate and it all looks beautiful with the picture frame finish and the lovely curve to the front sidewalk. The quality is an A- because of a couple of issues. First, even though the contract stipulated that we were responsible for replacing the landscaping, we weren't prepared for how extensive that was. The new driveway and sidewalk were about 5-8 inches higher than the old ones so did not match the lawn and it required 2 yards of dirt for fill. I will say that that did give me a reason to make a beautiful salad bed along the curve of the sidewalk, but it took about a week of work to finish everything along our 80 ft driveway. Second, the sealer was splashed on the siding during spraying, giving it a polka dot effect which is not attractive. A barrier should have been placed to prevent that. All in all, though, we are very happy with the work done and would recommend The Concrete Company
- The Concrete CoMatt and his crew did a great job. They showed up as scheduled, did a good job on the concrete work (and even beat the rain!), and did a great job cleaning up, including reseeding the terrace that was dug up to install the drainage pipe. They performed the work quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them
Mudjacking Contractors in Madison
- Business Description:Specializing in polyurethane lifting, which lasts longer, works better, and leaves your driveway cleaner than mudjackingRecent Review:It was a pleasure working with Concrete Lifting Technologies. Within only a few days of contacting them, they came out to view my property, and shortly afterwards emailed a quote. The cost to fix both my front sidewalk and the driveway slabs was very reasonable. The work itself was completed as scheduled approximately 2-1/2 weeks later (which includes a delay that I imposed myself). They raised the driveway slabs back up to the level of the garage floor so quickly that it was almost complete by the time I realized they had arrived at my home. Fixing the sidewalk that extends from the front porch was a much more difficult task. I'm guessing that the two gentlemen working on it spent a lot more time than they had expected. But they kept at it and the end result is wonderful. They did great work, without damaging anything, and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. Very professsionalDaniel H.
- Business Description:We are a full service high performance insulation company. We also perform home performance audits that include infiltration testing and infrared imaging.Recent Review:Lee's team of insulation specialists did a phenomenal job of spray foam insulating a very, very small crawl space in our home (as well as some boxsills). We have had several construction professionals in our home recently, as we are considering a major renovation to our house, and they have all commented on how well done the job is, and how amazed they are that insulation specialists were able to access such a small space. The team arrived on time, did their work quickly, and the administrative team was very communicative, personable, and kind. We'd highly recommend Duerst to othersCarrie S.
- Business Description:We love to help our clients solve their custom cabinetry and cabinet refacing needs throughout Dane County, WI. If you would like to learn more about how you can update your cabinetry with refacing or replacing, please contact us todayRecent Review:Bill and Eric were great to work with. Our project had a lot of changes and Eric helped us navigate them each time, having several detailed conversations over the phone and dropping off several samples at various points in the project. Bill is an excellent craftsman, easy to work with, and very detailed oriented. Great experience and great finished product at a fair priceAdam K.
- Business Description:CRC Concrete Raising corporation of Winsconsin has been raising settled concrete for over 65 years! Award wining.Recent Review:Perfectly. Very satisfied with the result. Cleaned up afterward. Very friendly and professional.ROBERT G.
- Business Description:Kirch Excavating Service of Waunakee, WI is an excavating contractor that also offers trucking, landscaping, lot clearing, & more. We service residential & commercial. For a prompt response, please call 608-577-7804 to contact Brad with questionsRecent Review:In October of 2014, I called Brad Kirch to get a quote for landscaping our soggy yard to improve drainage. Brad explained how to build a slope, and thoroughly explained all of the details, at my request. We would have happily hired Brad at that time, but Brad was booked. Brad encouraged our family to tackle this job our self because it was straightforward. And he was right. We did the work ourselves. It was inexpensive and uncomplicated. Brad was great at both listening and advising. I'd hire him for any professional landscaping we might want done in the futureVicki K.
- Business Description:Basement Specialist is a company rooted in honesty and quality of work. We are a locally owned company specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and overall repair and maintenance of the supporting base of your home. At Basement Specialist, we recognize the importance of understanding construction methods and soil conditions of the Metro Area. Our quality reviews speak for themselves; Angie's List members love usRecent Review:Dale came by to inspect our basement because of concerns regarding cracks. He provided very professional and useful information, directed at helping us make correct decisions rather than simply looking to make a saleChris L.
- Business Description:Ageless Concrete is a Marine Corps Veteran Owned, Madison, WI based, Concrete Contracting Company. Founded in 2006, we specialize in colored and stamped concrete patios, driveways, walkways, stoops, and steps. In addition to stamped concrete flatwork, we specialize in traditional concrete driveways, garages, additions, pole barns, and basements. Our other services offered include: Demolition / Removals, Poured and Block Retaining Walls, Acid Stained Floors, Concrete Sealing, and Snow RemovalRecent Review:Wonderful! They needed to coordinate the work with another contractor installing a pergola. They did an excellent job of this. Excellent customer service.Mary pat L.
- Business Description:If you would like more information on our lines of work, or for a FREE estimate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (800) 262-7584. We look forward to providing you with quality, top of the line workRecent Review:These guys did a fantastic job. We had some significant sinking on our driveway and were listing the house for sale. They came out and fixed everything up marvelously. I could not believe how smooth the driveway was when they finished. Would absolutely work with them againBryan P.
- Business Description:What’s your dream for your house? What’s your dream for your kitchen, your bathroom, your basement? Don’t just dream it, live it!! “The impossible only takes longer!” It’s the promise I make from day one, and it’s the most important one that we follow!. It’s the foundation of Washa Construction, will be the foundation of your new project. If you can dream it, we can build itRecent Review:Washa Remodeling saved us from the fiasco created by the first company we hired to put a bathroom in the basement bedroom and redo the bedroom itself. The previous company had started a year and a half earlier by putting up framing with a bathroom floor plan that did not meet city codes. They never finished and we had to go to small claims to get our money back. Adam from Washa gave us a quote that was higher than the one we had, but, obviously, it was necessary to do the job correctly. Steve Wineland, the site manager, is tops in the trade. We have had a lot of construction work at our home and our business and Steve is the best. The subcontractors were also outstanding. The flooring was delayed in arriving due to covid, but that was the only problem. The room and bathroom look amazing. We are going to start our next project very soon of remodeling our existing bathroom configuration on the first floor. I would recommend Washa for any project even if their price is somewhat higher because they are professionals, and, you get what you pay forMarsha F.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
concrete levelers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Charles Stocks Masonry9251 River Rd
- Concrete Lifting Technologies3098 Happy Valley Rd
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- CRC Concrete Raising Corp2855 S 166th St
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Custom Masonry Specialists LLCN6291 Johnson Rd
- Charles Stocks Masonry
- Fish Concrete Raising4064 Timber Lane .
Cross Plains, Wisconsin
- Fish Concrete Raising
- Not Just Lawncare LLC3788 Token Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Not Just Lawncare LLC
- ProAxis LLC - Restoration and Waterproofing628 West Hudson Street
- ProAxis LLC - Restoration and Waterproofing
- Spray Tech9236 n arrowhead shores rd
- Spray Tech
- Washa Construction Inc2605 S Stoughton Rd
- Washa Construction Inc