Can I tint my house windows? Home window tinting is a small upgrade that can yield major benefits. Here’s everything you need to know before taking the plunge.
Compare quotes from top window tinting experts
Get matched with top window tinting experts in Louisville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local window tinting experts.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Window Tinting Reviews in Louisville
- Window Genie of LouisvilleThey were fine. They were very good. I think they were excellent and were quite reasonable in price. There were no problems.
- Window Genie of LouisvillePerfect experience all around, from beginning to end. Several months have passed and still VERY happy with the results.
- Xclusive Pro Auto DetailLove it! They were on time, fairly quick, and the job was done perfectly. The car looked and still looks amazing.
- ESP Co., Inc.The staff at ESP were very helpful on the phone and twice sent samples of various films. They described the differences in the product to help us in our decision. The cost to coat several older storm windows was much less than any other option that we looked at to try to reduce the heat load in our 2nd floor, west facing house. As we talked with them about the cost, were told that we could save a few hundred dollars if we could bring the windows to them. The quality of the work is good, and the work was completed when promised
- Toms Window TintingHad my car windows tinted. He does it out of his house in j-town. Very quick and affordable. Nice guy.
- Budget Blinds of Northeast LouisvilleVeronica the owner is very knowledgeable about her products. She is friendly and was always on time. I have recommended her several people. But her answering service is terrible. She never seemed to get her messages.
- ESP Co., Inc.A is not a grade good enough for this company. Salesman reviewed our needs and evaluated our problem then offered options explaining pros and cons. He spent time with us doing 2 windows never hurried us in a selection and when we did select one the price was the most reasonable we had gotten. Talked to office a couple of times and the installers were prompt, neat, and professional. The entire company gets an A plus from u
- ESP Co., Inc.My experience has been very good. The estimates were given on time and without having to call multiple times. Marc answered all the questions and made recommendations as he deemed fit for the work. They said that they were 2 weeks out when Marc first stopped by but he recommended to call the office and state that we are willing to have the work done if anything opens up. I did do as recommended and they kept their promise and contacted us on first opening that came up and stopped by and did the work. The technicians were very nice and made sure that they did not soil the carpet also. I would definitely recommend them
- Toms Window TintingTom worked out of his house but was very professional. He was easy to contact by cell phone and returned calls quickly. I originally asked to get the work done at a earlier time in the year but he, unlike anyone else I spoke with, recommended I wait for warmer weather as it gives better results for the drying process. He did this at the risk of me going elsewhere but I waited a month and stuck with him. He offered a few location options but in the end I agreed to drop it off at his house. In hindsight, I should have chosen a location that was at least partially indoors to avoid any dust or pollen from causing any issues (explained later). He met at the agreed upon time and did a walk through of exactly what I wanted which included some specific requests outside of the norm on my front windows. I returned to pick up my car that afternoon and it looked great, including the special requests I had. He had also cleaned my car for me from top to bottom. Due to traffic issues, Tom was late getting back from another appointment and I had to wait about 1.5 hours for him since he had my keys, Tom kept in contact with me via cell phone and when he did show up he was very apologetic and even knocked 20% off my price even though the reason for being late was clearly out of his control. After a month or so of drying time I was unhappy with how my rear window turned out. It appeared (from my uneducated guess) that maybe some dust or pollen had gotten between the window and film during the tinting process and it created specs all over the rear window. I called Tom and he not argue at all and just said bring it by and I'll replace it, no cost. The rear window tint was redone without issue or cost to me and looks great
- Toms Window TintingI found him on Angie's List. He was wonderful and phenomenal. He did a beautiful job. It was really hot. He was here at 9:00. He left before 1:00 and was all done. He is very prompt. He was local. He is an all-around really nice guy. There are no bubbles. He explained everything about how to clean them and what I might see. He was very thorough. I thought the prices were good. I would absolutely use him again
Window Tinting Services in Louisville
- Business Description:At Tri-County Ford, we offer you the best price, selection, and service to ensure that we achieve our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We have the new vehicle or pre-owned vehicle that you are looking for and financing experts to arrange the best deal for you. Our friendly and experienced staff will make your car purchasing experience easy and excitingRecent Review:THEY WERE REALLY PROMPT WITH ME, I SET UP AN APPOINTMENT, AND THEY KEPT IT. THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE AND PICKED IT UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY CALLED ME BACK WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS OKAY AND TO MAKE SURE THE SERVICE WAS FINE, WHICH IT WASDwayne W.
- Business Description:Louisville’s #1 Professional Auto Detailing Service. Providing Only 5 Star Service & 100% Customer Satisfaction.Recent Review:They gave away to someone else my emergency kit with expensive cables. I had to purchase new cables that cost more that the kit itself! It was an interior detailing only and they didn't even do the windshield inside. There is also some kind of white stuff on my door I can't even get off and I paid $185.00 for! I will continue to go to Louisville Detailing on Fern Valley. The owner comes out to talk to you, not the office manager. I will not recommend Xclusive Detailing. <br /Carol G.
- Business Description:Discount Auto Transport is now Mike's Discount Auto Transport. We are federally licensed and bonded auto mover for 15 years; A+ Rating with the BBB. We ship all types of vehicles nationwide, operable or inoperable, in open or enclosed carrier. Call us for a FREE quote
- Business Description:Window Genie is committed to customer satisfaction and professionalism in the Louisville areas including Jefferson and Oldham counties. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We provide several services in and around your home to Clean | Protect | Restore your most precious investment, your home! Fully insured & bonded; all technicians have badges and background checksRecent Review:Windows were impeccably clean on second floor, first floor windows needed a little more attention in corners, I have double hung windows with grids so there are a lot of corners. I will rehire again without hesitationMARYANNE S.
- Business Description:Window TintingRecent Review:Perfectly!!! He not only did the window work but also helped me fill out the paper work for my energy rebate. Great guy; very professional and personable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends. I thought the price was very reasonableDebbie H.
- Business Description:Our services include interior/exterior detailing, reconditioning and maintenance style services on any AUTO MARINE or FLEET vehicles you may have. Our detailing Levels of Service give you the desired result you are looking for and guarantee the results we pride ourselves on. Make sure to call or request a quote through our website! LD- AUTO MARINE FLEET also offers an array of options for our boating customer! Marine flooring options include SeaDek, Flexiteek and Infinity Woven Fabric. We als..Recent Review:They totally restored the interior of my car even got the tomato stains from my sons pizza delivery business out and he had spilled 5 gallons of pizza sauce in the floorboard and had not been able to get it all out and they did a wonderful jobCherri A L.
- Business Description:Car audio and window tintingRecent Review:I was able to purchase a nicer, and more expensive, stereo here than I would have been able to afford at competitive providers in the area, for a much smaller bill due to the affordable labor rates quoted to me. The service was prompt, professional, courteous and honest. The installer took extra time to demonstrate the features after the install and went above and beyond to make certain that every detail was perfect. <br /> I have not experienced such a high level of customer service in any other transactions. Not only will I return for future automotive enhancements, I will encourage all of my friends to give this company their patronage. What a great experience! <br /Deuce S.
- Business Description:We are a family ran business with over 25 years of experience. We provide professional timely service at a reasonable rate. Call today for your free estimate! Ray 502-712-9086 or Chris 502-712-6579.
- Business Description:Bob Hook Chevrolet is a full service auto dealership with new and certified pre-owned vehicle sales and leasing, GM Certified Service Center, Collision Center, Huge GM Parts Warehouse, and Commercial Truck sales and serviceRecent Review:This is the first time I had this truck serviced at Bob Hook Chevrolet. <br /> I dropped off my truck and they gave me a ride back to work, which was great because it saved me from taking a day off of work, and was really convenient. <br /> I had them look at the compression system because i thought it was going bad (truck has 150K miles on it) - turns out it was the air springs and hoses (which I think was cheaper than replacing the compressor). They replaced those and also put on new tires at my request. They had the car ready for me when they said they would, and they also changed my oil for half of what the drive through place charged me last time. <br /> The service guy was friendly and explained what they were doing over the phone and didn't do anything until I gave him the go-ahead (he also told me how much it would be). He gave me a couple of different options on tires as well. <br /> I will definitely use them again, and was happy with my experienceStefan T.
- Business Description:Auto Glass repair and replacement company
See all 4 highly rated companies in LouisvilleJoin Angi now
window tinting experts in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DISCOUNT AUDIO4225 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- DISCOUNT AUDIO
- ESP Co., Inc.13005 Middletown Industrial Blvd A
- ESP Co., Inc.
- Glare Control, Inc.1200 Versailles Road
- Glare Control, Inc.
- Hijacker Hydraulics7514 Preston Highway
- Hijacker Hydraulics
- Jordan's Window Tinting833 N Dixie Blvd
- Jordan's Window Tinting
- Mike's Discount Auto Transport 424 N 5th Ave
- Mike's Discount Auto Transport
- Roberts Home Electronics11704 Shelbyville rd.
- Roberts Home Electronics
- Window Genie of Louisville3703 Norbourne Blvd
- Window Genie of Louisville