Window Genie of Louisville

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2014

310 PRODUCTION CT

Louisville, KY 40299

Window Genie is committed to customer satisfaction and professionalism in the Louisville areas including Jefferson and Oldham counties. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We provide several services in and around your home to Clean | Protect | Restore your most precious investment, your home! Fully insured & bonded; all technicians have badges and background checks....

06/13/2020

Linda J.

No one from this company contacted me.

Description of Work
window washing

05/08/2019

Niles W.

We waited all day for our 8:30 a.m. scheduled service yesterday. Window Genie never showed up, never called, and never returned our calls.

Description of Work
Outdoor window cleaning

12/06/2017

Angela Z.

We have several windows in a new home which had just been remodeled when we purchased it. Window decals were on many of the windows, including "goop" and dirt from the remodeling. Window Genie did a fantastic job of cleaning each and every window to a sparkling shine. They also pointed out that one of the new triple pane windows had a leak, and I was able to get that repaired.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/04/2017

Elizabeth H.

VERY well. They were polite, conscientious, helpful, and did a fantastic job. I LOVE my clean windows. What a difference! Well worth the investment.

Description of Work
We had the windows of our old two-story house cleaned inside and out. Because of the age of the house, no two windows were alike, but they handled everything without problems or complaints!

08/30/2017

Patricia M.

They have done the work before in the past. Its expensive, but I know I could not do it, and there is a lot of concrete there. I keep calling them back. They do just power washing for me. I would recommend them. They do a very professional and neat job. They came out right away. They told me when they would be out, and they were out at that time. They are a really good company. They are excellent. They are rather new. I was their first year customer. I called them on an fluke. I seen an advertisement that you get in an envelope. Look at these coupons. I needed someone to power wash. That was odd that Window Genie does that. So I called them, and they have been fantastic. I don't know anything else. I will find out if they can seal the driveway. I don't think so. I talked to the guys who did the work, and talked about different products to use on my driveway. They seem to be up to date. I say that because I look online at different products. I knew what they were talking about. They are excellent. Their whole work was really good. The information they gave me was really well. Answering my questions about different products I could use on my driveway. They are very informative.

Description of Work
They power washed.

Category replacement windows

07/26/2017

sara G.

Window Genie did an EXCELLENT job!!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out. Deck power washed.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

07/17/2017

Ramona B.

Very well. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and outside, along with screens. Outside of house cleaned; gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

05/11/2017

Jacob W.

Did a great job cleaning gutters. He accidentally broke my water hose sprayer, so he went to Home Depot and picked up another one for me that was exactly the same.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

05/03/2017

Gary C.

They do fine work on all fronts. My only complaint with the gutter cleaning is that they left a plastic bag full of leaves in my yard waste can -- and the city won't take yard waste in plastic bags.

Description of Work
I have used them twice for gutter cleaning and once for window cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

03/28/2017

John D.

They cleaned the interior and exterior windows. Did quick work. They were in and out in a few hours. Cost of service was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows

Category replacement windows

5 Star Lawn Care

We have over 25 years of experience in pressure deck staining and yard maintenance and are second to none. Our work speaks for itself Because we listen to the customers wants, concerns and ideas. Our company will always put the customer first and providing an outstanding job for the customer. We are looking forward to getting your business.

Remove Restore Refresh LLC

Remove, Restore, Refresh is locally owned and operated out of the Louisville, KY area. The name says it all. We are a one stop shop for all of your construction needs. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer a wide range of exterior home services and would love to see what your home needs today! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Rip It Up Decks

Offers by Rip It Up Decks on Angi

Professional Window Cleaning Service, Home Window Tinting Installation, Gutter Cleaning Services, Pressure Washing Services

Automotive Window Tinting, Replacement Windows