Tint King

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2000

Tint King has been established in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas since 1993 under the same owner and reputable name. With over 25 years of experience, Tint King takes pride in providing superior service and quality.Award winning. 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

Amos Exteriors Inc

Locally owned & operated for 50 years. GAF Certified Master Elite contractor. Complimentary inspections on roofing, siding, gutters. Residential & Commercial services available. Short-term & long-term low interest financing available. Customer service oriented and pride ourselves on building relationships with our clients.

08/14/2020

Great value for what I paid. Excellent customer service in and out in about an hour.

Description of Work
Jeep had windows tinted

Category window tinting,auto glass

10/31/2018

The staff was amazing! I was able to get a quick appointment, advice was excellent about which tint would best suit what I needed, quality was excellent and the job was completed very quickly!

Description of Work
Front windows were tinted.

Category window tinting,auto glass

10/11/2018

It was amazing. They were diligent about the timing, and had great attention to detail.

Description of Work
I needed to get my cars windows tinted!

Category replacement windows,window tinting,auto glass,security windows

03/23/2018

Very happy with the work that was done by Tint King at the Greenwood location. Service was easy to schedule and at a convenient time. I had to return due to a bubble in a small window and a small spot on another, everything was fixed perfectly. Chris went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with the tint that I selected and that was installed.

Description of Work
Window Tint on Subaru Outback

Category window tinting

09/14/2017

They will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage tinting the car, while threatening you with a mechanics lein if you don't pay Chris Brennan cash. They collect large amounts of cash daily, due to the fact they make customers pay by cash, because Chris Brennan is paranoid that someone will chargeback their credit card. Today, 6/30/2017 I had my...

Description of Work
Window Tinting

Category

Residential & Commercial Automotive Window Tinting, Paint Protection Film, Computer Cut Tinting & Computer Cut Graphics.

Auto Detailing.