For her bathroom remodel, Angie's List member Jessica Khan found the right contractor to install an accent wall, pull-out drawers and a unique shower.
Get matched with top building architects in Louisville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local building architects.
Matching on Angi
Recent Architect Reviews in Louisville
- Robbie Hornback Design Build Construction Co. LLCWe highly recommend Robbie Hornback Design Build Construction Co. LLC to anyone. We were seeking help with our new room addition and deck. We had 3 estimates from 3 contractors, Robbie Hornback Design was 40% less, while using quality material. In addition, he honored my husband by giving us a military discount. Robbie was professional, detail oriented and extremely helpful with suggestions on how to use our budget most effectively. Robbie insured all work with a warranty. In addition, he worked very close with our city Building Commissioner to insure all work was approved and passed inspection. When he started our project, his brother Mike was part of the team. However, Mike became ill and was not able to contiune with our project. However, Robbie immediately found a replacement. Robbie's new worker was Kahlier and Kahlier did a outstanding job and worked very hard with Robbie to complete our project. Words can'nt express how much we appreciate Robbie, Mike and Kahlier. We're happy our project is complete but we already miss them so much. They have become part of our family and are always welcome to stop by our house anytime. Oh forgot to mention, they mopped, sweep, sowed grass seed and so much more. They were simply awesome!!!!!
- Georges Construction,LLcWOW, the dust has settled and I have had an AMAZING renovation experience from beginning to end George’s Construction and Jorge and his team of professionals get 2 thumbs up and 5 stars in my book. The whole team, everyday, was pleasant, respectable, professional and arrive early every morning with an agenda😊. Every evening my home was left “cleaned” up from the days work. I describe my desires for my deck and basement and I got a state of the art Deck and basement, totally satisfied!!! #AbsolutelyWonderful #ExceptionalJob #I’llTELLallMyFRIENDS THANK YOU, Deborah C., Louisville K
- Home Run ImprovementHigh Quality work - especially the tile work done in my master bathroom shower & the tile laid on 2 bathroom floors. Workers were friendly and hard working.
- Home Run ImprovementI forgot to add a review for the small entry/exit door to my crawl space. This was a part of the larger project where the company replaced the siding on the back of my house. I didn't put a cost of service on this b/c this was included in the $4100. I love the little door! It is sturdy and will keep creepy-crawley things from entering the crawl space
- Home Run ImprovementFantastic service. Received my estimate and the work was completed within 24 hours. Great to work with, already scheduled another job with this company.
- Home Run ImprovementThe owner and crew of Home Run Improvement performed an outstanding removal and installation service for this homeowner. After years of old vinyl siding panels flying off during windstorms, I now have sturdy and beautifully installed siding on one side of my house. I plan on using this company to do the same for the other side of my house in the future. The original estimate was $2400. But once the removal began, we discovered the need to remove the original cement siding and install plywood panels to hold the new vinyl in place. The additional materials and labor, plus a dumpster, increased the amount by $1700.00, but it was well worth it. They even managed to perfectly color match the vinyl to the rest of the house! Note: The original vinyl siding was installed about 23 years ago by another company that did not remove the old cement siding or install plywood over it, so there was no way to anchor the original vinyl. Now that the cement siding has begun to crumble, the original vinyl has begun to detach and fly away during windy conditions
- A Quality Restoration ServicesWe hired A Quality Restoration Services to finish an addition: bedroom, bathroom, closet and deck that was started by a another contractor. They had to deal with and fix the bad construction done previously. Also deal with the fact they we insisted on using vintage/salvaged materials: hardwood flooring, tile, decking, doors, light fixtures, sink, tub, toilet, lights, to give the place the character of a 1920s house. When they came, they worked hard, and all the workers were very pleasant and easy to deal with, unlike our previous contractor. They were able to handle anything we threw at them and always with a good attitude. Highly recommend them and would definitely hire agai
- Stickler Construction LLC.Joel was very prompt, reliable and professional. He responded to my first inquiry quickly, and communicated clearly what he would do and when it would be done. I would recommend him and his work.
- Pfancy FinishWe are so pleased with the results! Matt and his team were amazing through the entire process. Professional, honest, clean, fast and true experts. They were a pleasure to have in our home and the project turned out better than we imagined. They made the process so easy and our kitchen turned out stunning! Matt is great to offer suggestions when he sees ways to improve something and will work diligently until everything is perfect
- Home Run ImprovementAwesome work! I am writing this letter to highly endorse Kevin McIntyre and Home Run Improvement to anyone interested in having some remodeling/construction work done at their home or office. Over the years that I have known Kevin, he had done many different kinds of jobs for me. He has painted, tiled, trimmed out wood, hung molding, laid granite, totally remodeled our business office, and the granddaddy of them all, a completely gutted and start from scratch, kitchen! The other nice thing about working with Kevin is that he is able to quote the complete job and he is very easy to work with. If the work involves a skill or license that Kevin does not have, He has a good group of people that he has worked with over the years and that he holds to the same high level of quality that he provides himself. You as the home owner do not have to go and find someone on your own to install the light fixture or the new bathtub. (Just try and find a plumber or an electrician to come over and do a small piece of some work. Ha! And good luck there!) I have always been totally satisfied with his work, and his sense of integrity and professionalism. I have no reservations about recommending him to anyone looking for his type of service. Thank you, Marcel Quinone
Last update on December 9, 2020
Architects in Louisville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful architect articles
We wondered how these futuristic houses might look if they’re drawn. What science-fiction style home design solution would you like to see become a reality?
Some roofing issues can be resolved with a simple repair, while others require a full roof replacement. One provider explains how to tell the difference.
Find building architects in
- West Buechel,
- Audubon Park,
- Watterson Park,
- Hurstbourne Acres,
- Saint Regis Park,
- Saint Matthews,
- Beechwood Village,
- Windy Hills,
- Woodlawn Park,
- Indian Hills,
- Heritage Creek,
- Graymoor Devondale,
- Langdon Place,
- Rolling Hills,
- Pioneer Village,
building architects in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Quality Restoration Services3714 Glengyle Ave
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
- ARCHITECTURAL KITCHENS, LLC711 LYNDON LANE
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- BJB Inc958 Logan St
Louisville, Kentucky 40204
- Bob Ray Company Inc723 Lyndon Ln
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- DAN L FULTZ ARCHITECTS115 S SHERRIN AVE 8
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
- Del Prince Designs, LLC640 Country club rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
- DOUMAS ARCHITECTS4156 WESTPORT RD
Louisville, Kentucky 40242
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Home Run Improvement2900 Carlingford Dr
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- Residential Draftsman Service2612 Tucker Station Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- Steel Creations2927 S Floyd St
Louisville, Kentucky 40209
- The Withrow Group at Keller Williams Realty9911 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- A Quality Restoration Services
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Arcbazar Inc
- DesignYourBasement.com7636 Pennsylvania Ct
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Granite Outlet, LLC2511 S Dixie Blvd
Radcliff, Kentucky 40160
- Granite Outlet, LLC
- ICON Engineering And Inspection Services PLLC35 Public Square
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701
- ICON Engineering And Inspection Services PLLC
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes