Trying to decide whether curtains or blinds are best for your space? This article compares seven key features and gives you our choice for what’s best. While the ultimate decision is yours to make, we shed light on the pros and cons.
Get matched with top drapery cleaners in Las Vegas, NV
There are 6 highly-rated local drapery cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drapery Cleaning Reviews in Las Vegas
- That Extra TouchI have used them in the past for other projects, so when I had my outside furniture cleaned I knew who to go to. It did take longer to receive my things back, however, the hold up could have been from the sewing work that needed to be done. I will use them again and again.
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Las VegasCoit did a really nice job on my two old chairs as they never looked cleaner. I was also happy with their customer service support and they spent a great amount of time making sure everything was cleaned properly. The price was also well within my budget.
- JC Penney OpticalIt went fine. They did a good job. They came out and actually worked what they're here for. They are sort of were an interior or designer, came and helped fit the material in everything right here in the house. They did great. They are very professional.
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Las VegasIt went very well. The gentleman was prompt, pleasant and worked hard. You could tell he was proud of his work. He did a great job.
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Las VegasThe cleaning of the chairs was done extremely well, but the technician neglected to cover the carpet underneath the chairs, so we ended up with stains around each, from the chemicals that had dried to the carpet. When we called to have the carpets cleaned they wanted to charge too much, and were not willing to give us a discount for the stains they caused
- Stanley SteemerStanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner had done a very poor job on our carpet. They did not get the stains out of the carpet and the carpet stayed wet for a long time. I can't remember what he charged me, because I was so upset with the service.
- StainmastersI don't even know where to begin. This has been the biggest contractor rip off I've ever seen. I called and was quoted a $49 minimum charge and no huge additional charges were ever mentioned. For example, to deep clean one small spot on my furniture cost extra $ and then to use chemical that are "necessary" to be used with the deep clean to get the spot out, it would cost an unbelievable total of close to triple the quote. Close to $140.00 to clean a spot on my furniture. Are you kidding me, that's almost 3 times the quote. In addition, after calling the boss and haggling over the price, which seemed like forever, they finally agreed to just do it for close to the original price. However, the quality of the work was very poor and the stain did not even look like it was ever cleaned at all. I essence, a complete waste of time and money! Buyer beware! Be very wary of Stainmasters and please do your research first. Unfortunately, there were no reviews here on Angie's List, which I primarily rely on for contractors. However, there were many scathing bad 1 star reviews on Yelp that I unfortunately read after I got ripped off by them. It's just a huge scam
- Vegas On-Site Drapery and Fabric Cleaningi left 6 voice mail messages and none were returned. Never could get a live person to answer the phone or respond to my messages.
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Las VegasI had a team of housekeepers in my home, never again more than one person. When vacuuming in the loft they accidentally vacuumed the hem of the drapes, tearing out the stitching. It tool forever to find someone in LV to repair them. Coit said they had to be cleaned first as it was the law; found out later that was a lie as the owner said something about 'we send the drapes out to be cleaned and repaired'. The sales rep, who came out said he was in charge of the drape repair dept, which turned out to be another lie. In the process of taking down the drapes he broke two of the plastic things (I think they are called 'eyes', that the hooks go into and said he didn't do it. They were absolutely fine when I had the drapes custom made. Before they 'cleaned' the drapes they hung 4 inches onto the carpet and I was told there may be some shrinkage, but no more than an inch. I wasn't happy about that and was puzzled since it didn't make sense and no other drapes I've ever had cleaned shrank. After they cleaned them they were 2.5 inches above the carpet; that is a 6.5 inch shrinkage. I called and spoke to the owner and told him how upset I was. He came to look at them, bringing the sales person along with, but I made the sale rep get out of my house. I don't allow people in my home, who have proven untrustworthy. Anyway the owner commence to tell them the drapes DID NOT shrink that much. Then I showed him pictures of when there were first installed and he did see they were far longer than what was returned to me. He said he'd see what could be done to make me happy. Well, that was bologna. I never heard from him again, now there are two places where two hooks with their two pleats are hanging together in one eye. Each eye is meant to hold one hook not two. And since then my drapes don't hang correctly and don't touch the carpet, let along lay 4" on the carpet. I went back to the original drape maker and the only thing that can be done is have new drapes made. I understand that, but the drapes hang in an area that is 20' long; thus uses about double that in material. Too much money to have to pay for them twice. They should NEVER repair or clean drapes because they don't know what the heck they are doing. AND btw, don't use Next Aseo Cleaning. They say they clean the base boards; they don't and they didn't reimburse me for the damage they did to the drapes. Their excuse was 'we didn't do that'. Yet I called them the day after they were here and certainly had no reason to tear the hem out of my drapes. And they did a really poor job of cleaning. Also the owner, Carlos Baruto, said he'd send me a check if I faxed him the bill Coit charged me. I sent it and Carlos ignored it. FYI, he sits at home answering the phone while his wife goes and cleans the houses. What a man!!! A pathetic man
Last update on February 20, 2017
Drapery Cleaning Services in Las Vegas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drapery cleaning service articles
Whether it's privacy or light control you're after, blackout curtains and room-darkening shades can help. But what's the difference? Which one is best for you?
Clean curtains and drapes look much better than dusty ones, and they can also help your family breathe easier. This guide will show you how to clean yours.
Find drapery cleaners in
drapery cleaners in Las Vegas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACE OF SPADES CARPET CLEANINGPO Box 752931
Las Vegas, Nevada 89136
- CALICO CORNERS950 S Durango Dr Ste 160
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
- Carpetwerks10615 Habersham Court
Las Vegas, Nevada 89183
- Charlie's Janitorial Services4405 E Sahara Ave Ste 16
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
- Cloud Carpet One Floor & Home6555 S Valley View Ste 500
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- CLOUD CARPETS & DRAPERIES7351 W LAKE MEAD BLVD # 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Las Vegas110 E Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
- Ecodry Carpet Cleaning8025 W Russell Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113
- Efficient Cleaning & Restoration Services2565 Chandler ave. 23
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
- Full House Cleaning Services7836 Lobella St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
- GREEN & CLEAN HOUSE CLEANING4636 Elm Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89110
- Quantum Services4404 Lilac Glen Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
- Rainbow International of West Las Vegas3140 Polaris Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- Stainmasters4311 Rawhide St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
- That Extra Touch7770 Duneville St #10
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
- ACE OF SPADES CARPET CLEANING
- A TO Z Inc611 Cape Horn Dr
Henderson, Nevada 89011
- A TO Z Inc
- Clark County Carpet Cleaning315 E Paradise Hills Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89002
- Clark County Carpet Cleaning
- First Choice Maids8895 Towne Centre Dr Ste 104-455
San Diego, California 92122
- First Choice Maids
- JC Penney Optical1312 W Sunset Rd
Henderson, Nevada 89014
- JC Penney Optical
- Maid Right of Henderson2831 St Rose Pkwy
Henderson, Nevada 89052
- Maid Right of Henderson
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal
- ProCleanLLC Carpet & Tile Cleaning215 and Lake Mead Parkway 702 871-0602
Henderson, Nevada 89015
- ProCleanLLC Carpet & Tile Cleaning
- Stanley Steemer425 W Gowan Rd
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
- Stanley Steemer