Need to rent a dumpster but don’t know how? Whether you’re in the process of a kitchen renovation or just have a lot of stuff to purge, a dumpster rental can make it easy to toss everything at once. Learn what permits you’ll need, cost, and more.
Get matched with top dumpster rentals in Kansas City, MO
There are 7 highly-rated local dumpster rentals.
Recent Dumpster Rental Reviews in Kansas City
- Level Ground Stump RemovalThey called me almost immediately (like 20 minutes) after I had requested quotes. We're super nice on the phone and squeezed me into the schedule quickly. Came when they said they would and did a great job getting out a huge stump/roots that had been not completely ground out by a different company. Would absolutely hire again
- Platte Valley SanitationI have been a Customer 3 plus years. They have never missed a pick-up and never been late. The guys are always friendly and will place my recycling bin in my can when they're done. Makes for 1 trip back to the house from the curb.
- Bin There Dump ThatEverything went smoothly - delivered and picked up on specified days, placed in exact spot we specified. Would definitely hire again!
- Cut Rate Hauling CoWe couldn't have asked for a better job done! Eric and his team were punctual and professional. I started to sweep up a room they had emptied and he told me that was part of their service. I would definitely hire Eric again and would recommend him to anyone.
- Cut Rate Hauling CoIt went well. No problems encountered. I also had them take apart a storage shed I no longer wanted.
- Cut Rate Hauling CoFor months I had been getting bids for the removal of a long existing wrought iron fence that surrounded the front half of our property. The fence was approximately 6 feet high and 60 feet long. All these estimates were unimaginably varied, ranging from almost $4000 to $700. I had looked at all combinations of options from having one service for taking it out and a separate service for a dumpster or hauling and I had also priced having single vendors to the entire project. No matter where I turned it seemed it was going to be a complicated, lengthy and prohibitively expensive process.Then came my lucky day. I called Cut Rate Hauling and Junk Removal, which I'd found on Google and looked them up on Angie's List. Wow!!! Everything customers were saying about Eric Fuller and his company made me feel his service was one I was interested in using.Then I called Eric for an estimate. I gave him a very accurate description of the hauling work I wanted done, because I knew this fence was HEAVY!!! Eric immediately gave me a very reasonable estimate for hauling it away AND then said that if I still hadn't decided on a company to remove it that he would be happy to come and look at it and give me a price to do the whole project. I happily agreed. He told me he would arrive after he finished up the worksite he was at and that he'd call me about a half an hour before he would arrive. Sure enough, later that day Eric called, asked me if it was a good time to swing by. When he arrived he quickly assessed the fencing removal job and what it would entail and gave me an bid of $400. That was at least $300 less than any of my other combined or single bids or estimates. Since I knew from his reports on Angie's List that he was very highly reviewed I decided to say "Yes!".Within 2 hours Eric had that fence out AND was hauling it away!!!!!!!He and his assistant, Samantha were friendly, courteous and upbeat the entire time they were working and their teamwork was great to watch!
- Cut Rate Hauling CoI picked Eric from his many positive reviews on Angie's List. I contacted him on a Saturday morning and he was able to do the job the next day. His and his partner were quick and efficient. He called 30 minutes before his scheduled time. His charge was reasonable compared to another company I've used in the past. I would use him again and recommend him to others
- Cut Rate Hauling CoThey arrived on the agreed upon time. They quickly assessed the amount of work and provided a very reasonable quote for removing the carpet and pad. Once agreed upon, they very quickly removed the products and loaded on their truck. We traveled about 10 minutes to the second location where the same process was repeated. They quickly gave us a quote after looking at the large trash pile from the rehab of a home. Again they were efficient in loading not wasting any time. It was a great experience that is unfortunately rare from so many contractors these days. They showed up when they said they would. Their pricing was very fair and they worked hard not wasting their time or ours. We would highly recommend them and will use them again
- Cut Rate Hauling CoWe are very pleased with the service that Eric provided. We called him on a Monday and they came over the next day. He was not available when we first called but called back within 1/2 hour. The next day he called mid morning and said he was running late and wanted to make sure it was still OK to come. We are in the process of moving out of our old house and had lots of accumulated "junk" that he disposed of for us We are very pleased with the service he provided and his price is very reasonable. He is a very industrious person. We would not hesitate to use him and would highly recommended him to anyone needing his services. We also understand that he does clean up service so we will use him after we have completed our move
- Cut Rate Hauling CoGreat. Eric called about 30 minutes before the agreed start time to let me know his exact arrival time. He brought power tools, and 2 helpers. Along with our own family, this very large deck came down in 3 hours. Honestly we would have been there all day without Eric and his crew. One person loaded all the wood and Eric actually led the team in removing the deck. He did much of the cutting and determined the best way to remove each section. Eric and his crew were very polite and professional and hard working. They did such an outstanding job, we paid them more than their asking price as they well deserved it. Had we hired a roll off dumpster (for the same price) it would have sat on our driveway for a week. With Cut Rate Hauling, they were there for 3 hours and our deck was gone. Loading the wood for us and helping take off the deck was more than I expected and a great help. Will definitely call Eric for my next hauling job big or small
Dumpster Rental Services in Kansas City
- Business Description:What Makes Us Different? •Customer Safety and Peace of Mind is our number one priority. Therefore your crew will not only social distance (6ft) but also wear masks and gloves at all times. For any other accommodations/questions, feel free to call us or visit our website. •We offer online invoices (pay your bill online) this guarantees little or no contact with your crew. •Rates start at only $80.00 for Junk Removal and we offer free estimates! •We offer tax deductible receipts for any donati..Recent Review:The guys were incredibly fast and friendly, and did a great job at consolidating the load to make it as economical as possible.Michael S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the service. Additional address – P O Box 901388 Kansas City Mo 64190.Recent Review:I have been a Customer 3 plus years. They have never missed a pick-up and never been late. The guys are always friendly and will place my recycling bin in my can when they're done. Makes for 1 trip back to the house from the curbChristal S.
- Business Description:Great experienced and reviewed commercial and residential moving/labor company . Certificate of insurance below USDOT 3503234, MC Number 01157068 ACTIVE. Moving companies must have these to be insured and legitimate moving companies !Current 2020-2021 reviews. We guarantee a dedicated moving team of our employees not contractors. 12”-26” trucks tools , moving equipment,and material protection ‼️PACK/MOVE/DRIVE/UNLOAD /UNPACK LOCAL/LONG DISTANCE AVAILABLE/VEHICLE HAULS/JUNK REMOVAL/SMALL DEMOS..Recent Review:Very professional very friendly. These guys are greatJerri T.
- Business Description:Junk Gobbler is your locally owned and operated Roll Off Dumpster company serving the entire Kansas City metro area. We provide roll off dumpsters and if you are not wanting to do the work, we can also help out with that with our friendly and courteous staff. Payment is made easy, we accept all major credits cards, cash or checkRecent Review:They were great. Answered the phone or called me back right away. Brought the dumpster out the day after I called them. Picked it up right on time and I paid over the phone and got a receipt emailed to me right away. I used 1-800 Got Junk about six months ago. We paid $500 for a tiny fraction of what we put in this dumpster. Plus he said I could put some paint or electronics - just needed to keep it small and let him know so the yard would pull it out. We’ll definitely use Junk Gobbler againkyleen f.
- Business Description:Balboa Restoration & Renovation, LLC was created on the principles of fast, friendly service, fair prices, and quality workmanship. Our staff members are insurance claims specialists and can assist homeowners and business owners with damage to their properties. We work closely with many insurance companies and have several experience insurance professionals on staff to assist you with your claim. Our dedication to using quality products and exceptional workmanship deliver value to our custome..Recent Review:They are awesome, truly professionals, all was done on time and spotless.!!Renan R.
- Business Description:Cleaning out foreclosure homes remove Debris from property clean the basement and garages.
- Business Description:Locally owned dumpster rental service with superior customer service. Our trucks and dumpsters are designed for residential projects from home clean-outs to home improvement and remodeling. We can get in places where other dumpster companies can't and we provide protection for your driveway; there is never a chance for a scratch, a mark, or a crack in your driveway. We have fixed pricing with no hidden or add-on chargesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly - delivered and picked up on specified days, placed in exact spot we specified. Would definitely hire again!Trelah N.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal.Recent Review:Cut Rate did a great job. They were on time, went about their business efficiently and charged a reasonable fee. I would use them again if I need those services.David S.
- Business Description:Ted’s Trash Service, Inc. is a family owned operation that has been serving the Kansas City Metro Area since 1960.Recent Review:I have used Ted's Trash Service for trash and recycling services for the past two years. I pay for the year in advance (paying this way you paid for 11 months and received 1 month free... I was informed today they are no longer offering that payment option). I guess half way through this last year they decided to up the cost of trash and recycling service and, even though I paid for the year up front they decided to charge me for the extra. It's a small bill but it's not very professional to have someone pay for a yearly service and then send them a bill for extra charges. I was informed today by the rude customer service woman that I'm not really paying in advance; the money just sits in holding and is removed month by month. I'm quite sure they didn't touch that money; that it wasn't sitting in one of their accounts drawing some kind of interest or something. Unprofessional and, in my opinion, unethicalLinda S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Deffenbaugh Disposal Service. Additional contact name - Brent Miller. Additional address - PO Box 3220, Shawnee Mission, KS 66203. Additional phones - (800) 631-3301. Additional faxes - (913) 248-0297, (913) 631-3996Recent Review:This is the second week in a row that the truck came early. In our area pickup is suppose to be 7:00 am. Two weeks now they been coming at 6:30. We dont put our trash out the night before, like our neighbors, we prefer the morning so animals won't tear it up. Last wee when I called I was told that they did come early and she didn't know why. They were suppose to come befor end of day. They never came. After more calls it was finally picked up the next day at 2pm. We had to go put something on the trash so no animal's would get it. Now this week the same thing happened. This time I was told(a different receptionist and supervisor)that they can't tell me what time my area pick up is by the receptionist. The supervisor said that until sept. trash will be picked up starting at 6am. I told her it would have been nice if we had known about that. The supervisor said that they sent out a robo call to state this. I told her no one called me and if my phone doesn't recognize a number, it will show "possible scam" and I don't answer those. Why didn't you send out a bulletin or put an insert in with the BPU bill, since we pay for trash on it. She said some one will come back. Last week they didn't come till the next day. This time they came so quick. After hanging up with the supervisor I told my daughter last get it out there. We put our cloths on, got to the driveway only to see the trash truck going back down our street. Which by the way is a one way dead end street with 7 houses one one side. We both are hollering at him, waving our hands holding trash. Needless to say he just kept on going. I called the supervisor back to thank her for sending them but they came so quick we were in our drive as they went on down the street, but after being on hold by the receptionist for 10 min she cam back and said she wasn't availableNENA T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dumpster rental service articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Wondering how to dispose of unused paint properly? Many homeowners are in the same boat. If you have cans of leftover paint cluttering up your home, we’ve got all the information you need on what to do with it, from paint recycling to donation.
Find dumpster rentals in
- North Kansas City
- Roeland Park
- Sugar Creek
- Kansas City
- Mission Hills
- Prairie Village
- Lake Quivira
- Weatherby Lake
- Shawnee Mission
- Overland Park
dumpster rentals in Kansas City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AA QUICK DISPOSAL LLC6218 NW WAUKOMIS DR
Kansas City, Missouri
- All American Construction Contractors12500 NW Skyview Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- All Star Dumpster Rental Kansas City311 E 67th St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Arch Companies11100 W 91st St
Overland Park, Kansas
- Arwood Waste of Kansas City8301 Indiana Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Arwood Waste of Overland Park7100 W 167th
Overland Park, Kansas
- AA QUICK DISPOSAL LLC
- FLYNN'S RAYTOWN DISPOSAL SERVICE INC9610 E 55TH ST
Kansas City, Missouri
- FLYNN'S RAYTOWN DISPOSAL SERVICE INC
- Haul Pros LLC1800 Genessee St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Haul Pros LLC
- Quinn's Property Preservation LLC412 e mason st
- Quinn's Property Preservation LLC
- ROLL OFF SERVICE2801 BRICKPLANT RD
- ROLL OFF SERVICE
- U-LOAD-IT DUMPSTERS INC.P.O. BOX 301
- U-LOAD-IT DUMPSTERS INC.