Bin There Dump That

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Locally owned dumpster rental service with superior customer service. Our trucks and dumpsters are designed for residential projects from home clean-outs to home improvement and remodeling. We can get in places where other dumpster companies can't and we provide protection for your driveway; there is never a chance for a scratch, a mark, or a crack in your driveway. We have fixed pricing with no hidden or add-on charges....

Bubba's Hauling

SAME DAY ESTIMATES: Complete trash and Junk Removal. We specialize in hoarder house clean outs including counseling services and all facets of junk removal. We also do demolition work. . We have been doing this for over 20 years. Serving the Kansas City and surrounding areas

Offers by Bubba's Hauling on Angi
Cut Rate Hauling Co

Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal.

David's Moving

Family owned and operated. Owner operated. We have been providing dependable and fast service for nearly 25 years. We have after hours availability. Our goal is to recycle and donate as much as possible. Only after all other options have been exhausted do we resort to landfills. Like you, we care about future generations. Don’t Put Yourself at Risk! Hire professionals to do the work. David’s Hauling & Clean-Up is fully licensed and insured to protect you and your property. It’s our way of giving you peace of mind. In accordance with government regulations, we are prohibited from disposing of any hazardous waste, including paint, paint thinner, oil, gasoline, and other harmful chemicals. We offer junk removal services for your home, business and/or job site. We’ll remove all your unwanted junk, saving you the time and back pain of lifting heavy items. You show us the items you want removed and leave the rest to us. We do all the loading and lifting. When the job is complete, we even sweep up any mess caused by the removal. David’s Hauling of KC is the one to call when it comes to all your hauling needs in the greater Kansas City area. We promise to make sure that we provide the best service possible and do the job right the first time.

01/30/2020

Everything went smoothly - delivered and picked up on specified days, placed in exact spot we specified. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Clearing out house before move

10/25/2018

The service was excellent. Steve had a dumpster delivered the day after I called. It was placed where I needed it, and they put boards under it to prevent surface damage. In addition, I filled it almost immediately, and wanted an early pickup - they came day after I called to retrieve it. Both drivers were courteous, and arrived on time. Excellent service, all 'round.

Description of Work
Needed a 14 yard dumpster for construction/household cleanup.

12/07/2017

Good and prompt service. Driveway protection was great.

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for demolition materials from a home rehab.

08/29/2017

As we expected the delivery was within the time specified and the delivery person put wood between the bin and our driveway. We had no problem extending the bin for one week; the pick up was on the day we agreed to.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster for some work being done on my house. We have used Bin there Dump That before and was pleased with their service.

04/07/2016

I wanted to use a local business and gave them a call. Off the bat I was impressed with their professionalism and the cost was fair for dropping off a dumpster for a week. They showed up exactly when they said they would. When they placed the dumpster in my driveway he made sure it was dropped exactly where I wanted and safely to not damage my drive. Then he explained the rules for what could/coul...

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental - One Week

Category dumpster service

We offer "right sized" dumpsters for rent. We have 4, 10, 14, and 20 yard sizes available which can be delivered to your home or project site within 24 hours.