Bin There Dump That

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Locally owned dumpster rental service with superior customer service. Our trucks and dumpsters are designed for residential projects from home clean-outs to home improvement and remodeling. We can get in places where other dumpster companies can't and we provide protection for your driveway; there is never a chance for a scratch, a mark, or a crack in your driveway. We have fixed pricing with no hidden or add-on charges....

Bubba's Hauling

SAME DAY ESTIMATES: Complete trash and Junk Removal. We specialize in hoarder house clean outs including counseling services and all facets of junk removal. We also do demolition work. . We have been doing this for over 20 years. Serving the Kansas City and surrounding areas

Offers by Bubba's Hauling on Angi
Cut Rate Hauling Co

Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal.

David's Moving

Family owned and operated. Owner operated. We have been providing dependable and fast service for nearly 25 years. We have after hours availability. Our goal is to recycle and donate as much as possible. Only after all other options have been exhausted do we resort to landfills. Like you, we care about future generations. Don’t Put Yourself at Risk! Hire professionals to do the work. David’s Hauling & Clean-Up is fully licensed and insured to protect you and your property. It’s our way of giving you peace of mind. In accordance with government regulations, we are prohibited from disposing of any hazardous waste, including paint, paint thinner, oil, gasoline, and other harmful chemicals. We offer junk removal services for your home, business and/or job site. We’ll remove all your unwanted junk, saving you the time and back pain of lifting heavy items. You show us the items you want removed and leave the rest to us. We do all the loading and lifting. When the job is complete, we even sweep up any mess caused by the removal. David’s Hauling of KC is the one to call when it comes to all your hauling needs in the greater Kansas City area. We promise to make sure that we provide the best service possible and do the job right the first time.

01/30/2020

Everything went smoothly - delivered and picked up on specified days, placed in exact spot we specified. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Clearing out house before move

10/25/2018

The service was excellent. Steve had a dumpster delivered the day after I called. It was placed where I needed it, and they put boards under it to prevent surface damage. In addition, I filled it almost immediately, and wanted an early pickup - they came day after I called to retrieve it. Both drivers were courteous, and arrived on time. Excellent service, all 'round.

Description of Work
Needed a 14 yard dumpster for construction/household cleanup.

12/07/2017

Good and prompt service. Driveway protection was great.

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for demolition materials from a home rehab.

08/29/2017

As we expected the delivery was within the time specified and the delivery person put wood between the bin and our driveway. We had no problem extending the bin for one week; the pick up was on the day we agreed to.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster for some work being done on my house. We have used Bin there Dump That before and was pleased with their service.

04/07/2016

I wanted to use a local business and gave them a call. Off the bat I was impressed with their professionalism and the cost was fair for dropping off a dumpster for a week. They showed up exactly when they said they would. When they placed the dumpster in my driveway he made sure it was dropped exactly where I wanted and safely to not damage my drive. Then he explained the rules for what could/coul...

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental - One Week

02/03/2016

My experience with this company was top notch. Great experience all around! We rented a dumpster for a basement cleanup and even needed to keep it a little longer and didn't even charge us extra. Very easy to work with and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for basement cleanout

Category dumpster rental service

07/01/2015

Fast delivery and very clean & neat looking dumpster sitting in driveway. Doesn't look trashy or rusted.

Description of Work
Delivered 20 yard dumpster.

Category dumpster rental service

07/23/2014

Made a short-notice reservation for a medium size dumpster. Dumpster was dropped off the next day. When they were going to be late they let me know ASAP. Only was delayed once. Bet you've never heard this-- the dumpster was pretty. Bright green and well cared for. Not an eyesore. They protected my driveway with wood to rest the wheels on. Dumpster had doors so I wasn't heaving trash over tall walls. Pickup occurred without a call from me on the agreed on day. I'll use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Local Liberty, Missouri dumpster service. Below average weekly rental rates. Dependable and professional.

06/03/2014

They dropped off the dumpster the day they promised and picked it on the day they were supposed to. Very nice and placed the dumpster according to our request. The initial cost ($255 for a 14 cu.ft.) covered the first 2 weeks, but was a little disappointed that it is a weekly charge ($40) for any additional weeks - not sure why there is an additional cost to leave a dumpster sitting for another week - you know they have a hefty supply waiting to go out. But, the cost was still cheaper than most other companies I called. Would recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
Provided roll-off dumpster.

04/29/2014

Very pleased with the service and also the dumpster. The owner was very flexible and willing to work with me on the timeline. He delivered it on time and then when my demo project went longer than expected, was willing to leave it for 10 days at the price we agreed on. When I realized that still wasn't enough time, he agreed to leave it over the weekend. I offered to pay $50 more since he was being so gracious which is why it was $270. The original price was $220. If you are DIY remodeling and demo this is the way to go and this is the company to do it with.

Description of Work
Provided a 20 cubic yard dumpster for almost two weeks.

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

We offer "right sized" dumpsters for rent. We have 4, 10, 14, and 20 yard sizes available which can be delivered to your home or project site within 24 hours.