Bin There Dump That

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

1917 Marvel Ln

Liberty, MO 64068

Locally owned dumpster rental service with superior customer service. Our trucks and dumpsters are designed for residential projects from home clean-outs to home improvement and remodeling. We can get in places where other dumpster companies can't and we provide protection for your driveway;

01/30/2020

Trelah N.

Everything went smoothly - delivered and picked up on specified days, placed in exact spot we specified. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Clearing out house before move

10/25/2018

Dana S.

The service was excellent. Steve had a dumpster delivered the day after I called. It was placed where I needed it, and they put boards under it to prevent surface damage. In addition, I filled it almost immediately, and wanted an early pickup - they came day after I called to retrieve it. Both drivers were courteous, and arrived on time. Excellent service, all 'round.

Description of Work
Needed a 14 yard dumpster for construction/household cleanup.

12/07/2017

David H.

Good and prompt service. Driveway protection was great.

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for demolition materials from a home rehab.

08/29/2017

William D.

As we expected the delivery was within the time specified and the delivery person put wood between the bin and our driveway. We had no problem extending the bin for one week; the pick up was on the day we agreed to.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster for some work being done on my house. We have used Bin there Dump That before and was pleased with their service.

04/07/2016

Keith P.

I wanted to use a local business and gave them a call. Off the bat I was impressed with their professionalism and the cost was fair for dropping off a dumpster for a week. They showed up exactly when they said they would. When they placed the dumpster in my driveway he made sure it was dropped exactly where I wanted and safely to not damage my drive. Then he explained the rules for what could/couldn't be dumped and the maximum height. Very professional & nice. Lastly it was picked up on time. Excellent service overall.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental - One Week

02/26/2016

Kristin M.

Description of Work
We rented a 14-cubic yard dumpster for one week for $295. The dumpster arrived clean and only about a half hour late -- I called to check on it, and they'd had some icing problems that morning, which was totally understandable. Steve helped me figure out what size dumpster we needed, and he was right! Great service and great product.

02/03/2016

Beth B.

My experience with this company was top notch. Great experience all around! We rented a dumpster for a basement cleanup and even needed to keep it a little longer and didn't even charge us extra. Very easy to work with and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for basement cleanout

11/27/2015

Jeff S.

10/14/2015

Ed C.

Description of Work
A dumpster was dropped off and placed on wood planks to protect driveway. It was delivered on the day scheduled and picked up on date scheduled. This is the 2nd time using BTDT. I found it very convenient when fixing up one house and then when preparing another for sale. The dumpsters are in very good condition and were easy to enter. Tires and hazardous chemicals are not allowed. You can get a lot of stuff in one of these bins. Worked great for me.

07/20/2015

Susan G.

Description of Work
Brought dumpster to my home. Picked it up after 1 week.

07/09/2015

CYDNEY M.

Description of Work
Rented a 14 cubic yard dumpster for a basement clean up. Steve gave good advice on size choice, price seemed to be right with going rates for this area, the bin was delivered right on time (after a request for a change when I realized a conflict), and picked up right on time. Having the back of the unit able to open up was a huge help for our project. Also appreciated that the bin was covered by a tarp before being removed - very professional and safety-minded. We'll definitely use the company again!

07/01/2015

Julia D.

Fast delivery and very clean & neat looking dumpster sitting in driveway. Doesn't look trashy or rusted.

Description of Work
Delivered 20 yard dumpster.

06/30/2015

KAREN G.

Description of Work
I called the company to get a dumpster as soon as possible and was able to get the size I wanted in two days. They did everything they said they would, when they said they would and cleaned up the area around the bin when they picked it up. Their prices were cheaper than other dumpster providers too. Overall it was a great, smooth experience.

03/26/2015

Sarah M.

Description of Work
Delivered and positioned a dumpster. Delivered/Picked up on my schedule.

03/11/2015

Dan S.

Description of Work
timely and priced right

12/18/2014

William C.

Description of Work
very friendly, very helpful, very accomodating, couldn't ask for a better experience.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for posting your comments about Bin There Dump That. We take pride in every customer having a positive, friendly, and easy experience when renting one of our dumpsters. We appreciate your business. - Steve

07/23/2014

Dan C.

Made a short-notice reservation for a medium size dumpster. Dumpster was dropped off the next day. When they were going to be late they let me know ASAP. Only was delayed once. Bet you've never heard this-- the dumpster was pretty. Bright green and well cared for. Not an eyesore. They protected my driveway with wood to rest the wheels on. Dumpster had doors so I wasn't heaving trash over tall walls. Pickup occurred without a call from me on the agreed on day. I'll use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Local Liberty, Missouri dumpster service. Below average weekly rental rates. Dependable and professional.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

[member name removed], thank you for choosing Bin There Dump That and for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Take care.

06/18/2014

Sue B.

Description of Work
Delivered dumpster and picked it up on time.

06/03/2014

Allison M.

They dropped off the dumpster the day they promised and picked it on the day they were supposed to. Very nice and placed the dumpster according to our request. The initial cost ($255 for a 14 cu.ft.) covered the first 2 weeks, but was a little disappointed that it is a weekly charge ($40) for any additional weeks - not sure why there is an additional cost to leave a dumpster sitting for another week - you know they have a hefty supply waiting to go out. But, the cost was still cheaper than most other companies I called. Would recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
Provided roll-off dumpster.

04/29/2014

Richard M.

Very pleased with the service and also the dumpster. The owner was very flexible and willing to work with me on the timeline. He delivered it on time and then when my demo project went longer than expected, was willing to leave it for 10 days at the price we agreed on. When I realized that still wasn't enough time, he agreed to leave it over the weekend. I offered to pay $50 more since he was being so gracious which is why it was $270. The original price was $220. If you are DIY remodeling and demo this is the way to go and this is the company to do it with.

Description of Work
Provided a 20 cubic yard dumpster for almost two weeks.

01/27/2014

Rodney R.

The driver was at our home right on time. Discussed with us the best placement of dumpster for what we were doing and left our dumpster. Returned on set date for pick up and removed the dumpster and cleaned up the area where the dumpster had been. Will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Provided dumpster service.

11/16/2013

James H.

I was cleaning out an attic and a basement. The dumpster was delivered on time and exactly where I had requested. It was clean and well maintained. I will use this service again and recommend them to all of my friends or neighbors.

Description of Work
Steve suggested the correct size dumpster for the job I had. The service was just what I needed.

10/11/2013

Nancy S.

Steve communicated very well! He dropped the dumpster exactly where I wanted it, and he was very conscientious about making sure the driveway was adequately protected. Steve picked up the dumpster exactly when I wanted and was always very courteous and responsive! I highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Steve provided a dumpster at a property I was flipping.

10/07/2013

Laura H.

The scheduler listened to me to assure we got the right size dumpster for our needs. We had to reschedule several times (at our request) due to issues on our side. Before the dumpster was delivered, the driveway was scheduled to be repaired due to an unrelated remodeling project. The scheduler was patient and understanding in every case, and assured us that they would take extra care to avoid any damage to the new driveway (once it was finally cleared for use!). We are in an older neighborhood, and the driveway was narrow. The driver expertly placed the dumpster in the driveway. Pick up and delivery was exactly as promised.

Description of Work
Provided a clean dumpster of just the right size to fit in our driveway and handle the task. We were clearing yard waste from a yard that had been allowed to become heavily overgrown.

05/07/2013

Sandra K.

It went perfectly. There were no surprises, and the price was just what they quoted. The containers are newer and very nice. Because of the type of container and truck, they are able to place it in spots that other container companies can't maneuver. I have another smaller container coming again on the 10th of May.

Description of Work
They brought a 20 yard container up my very steep driveway, and they parked it in exactly the spot I asked them to use. They were very friendly and seemed happy to have the business.

David’s Hauling & Moving

Veteran Owned professional and affordable moving services in Overland Park. Junk Removal, Debris Hauling, Furniture Hauling, Appliance Hauling, Large Item Removal, Large Item Pick Up, Martin City, KS Moving, Moving Service, Moving Company, Movers, Local Mover, In House Moves http://davidsmovingks.com/

2022 Super Service Award

Bubba's Hauling

SAME DAY ESTIMATES: ***SPECIALIZES IN HOUSE CLEAN OUTS, HOARDER HOUSES, MAKE READY'S, TEAR OUTS***Complete trash and Junk Removal. We also do demolition work. We have been doing this for over 20 years. Proudly serving the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Contact us for your FREE ESTIMATE! **EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE**

Offers Coupon

Valet trash LLC

Valet Trash Of Kansas city is a family owned and operated waste management company based in Kansas city. We started our journey in January of 2020 and have been going strong ever since. We provide convenient waste services to multi-unit apartment complex's as well as residential customers. We pride ourselves on supplying superior customer service & quality professionalism at all times. We are the go to for any junk removal, dumpster rental, multi unit valet trash, residential garbage collection & demolition services.

We offer "right sized" dumpsters for rent. We have 4, 10, 14, and 20 yard sizes available which can be delivered to your home or project site within 24 hours.