How do solar panels work and what exactly do they do? Learn all about solar power generation to decide if it’s the right decision for your home.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Indianapolis, IN
There are 16 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Indianapolis
- Complete ComfortThe install and quality of work was outstanding. They came out on Friday and did the install on Tuesday. The person that gave me the estimate also put the equipment in. They are one of the best companies I have dealt with. The install team found out my crawl space sump pump was not working. They went and picked one up and installed it for me. They were on time for the estimate and install. No high pressure sales. The system works great. If you want quality work and honesty call comfort air. You would be glad you did
- Clear Energy AmericaService was excellent, their bid was the best value, installation happened quickly and they were very knowledgeable about the Enphase system I requested
- EZ Solar & ElectricEverything went smoothly from the quotation process to the final installation. Sky’s team was excellent on all fronts. He also completed the job very quickly as expected from our first meeting. I wouldn’t hesitate to go with his company again.
- Jefferson Electric LLCWe chose Jefferson Electric to provide our Solar needs. From start to finish everything went as planned (except for some weather delays, not their fault) and we were kept well informed throughout the process. Matt Beauchamp made as many visits as needed to answer all our questions. Matt was great in explaining everything to expect from start to finish. We had met with other companies, but did not receive the amount of attention that Matt provided. Thanks Matt! We chose to go with a 15.2kW system as to generate all our electrical needs on an annual basis. We also went with Panasonic solar panels and SolarEdge Inverters because of warranty and quality of product. The installers are the best group of people anyone could ask for. They were all very polite and took what ever time needed to answer all our questions throughout the installation process. They were very respectful of our time and property. They made sure everything was cleaned up before they left for the day. I saw no smoking, heard no swearing and never saw / heard any inappropriate activity while they were at our home. I could not have ask for a better group of people to work with. I would highly recommend Jefferson Electric for any electrical / solar work you may need
- Jefferson Electric LLCRequested information about Jefferson Electric's solar panel installs. Received prompt response from Matt who offered to visit or call or email. He met my communication needs. Very professional. Incredibly informative and knowledgable about all things solar (from legislation to incentives to producing the right amount of kWh). And provided a competitive, DETAILED quote based on my electrical needs and geography of my house
- Rectify SolarIt went great. Phil Teague answered dozens of questions, generated multiple quotes to fit our needs, and was incredibly professional. He ensured that the system was functioning as it should long after the installation. I would highly recommend Rectify for any of your solar needs, whether retrofitting an existing system or just exploring whether solar makes sense for you
- Pure Energy SolarThis company is very knowledgeable. We had to replace our heater 5 years prior and this mechanical system used previously wasn't used in today's work. He came up with a custom system to keep the previous system working with the necessary updates.
- B & B ELECTRICAL SERVICES INCWe have had electrical work done before by Bill Metzger. He is a Certified Master Electrician. He is professional, efficient, and arrives on time to do the work. We would continue to use Mr. Metzger for all our household electrical needs.
- NICK'S CUSTOM CONSTRUCTIONFirst, - let me start by saying I would hire Nick to complete any further work I decide to have done. He was professional, thorough and most important, the completed job was exactly what I hoped for. I have never been involved with any type of major re-modeling before so I really didn't know what to expect. I also didn't have a clue as to how much something like this should cost, ($5,000? - $10,000? - $20,000? more?), what all would need to be done/replaced, (floors and cabinets I knew, but what about the sink, faucets, lights, etc.) and most importantly, where to start.I received Nick's name and phone number from a plumber I had doing some work. However, I also decided to check Angie's List and ended up calling Nick and two other contractors for estimates. After meeting with all three, I decided to go with Nick. Not only was he professional, he was also personable and even at the first meeting offered suggestions on what type of flooring and cabinets would work within my budget. He also made some suggestions on where to shop, just to get ideas if nothing else.Once we finalized what work would be done (pretty much anything I wanted in the way of remodeling) and the price, Nick provided a contract and I ordered my cabinets and flooring.Once I knew when the cabinets would be in, I contacted Nick and we established a start date. The cabinets were delivered on Friday and Nick and Mike showed up on Monday. I have to say I at first I was a little concerned that it would be only the two of them doing all the work, but my concerns were absolutely unfounded. By the time I got home from work the first day (both my husband and son were around to answer questions and observe the progress) all the cabinets, most of the flooring (I still had stuff in the living room that had to be moved) and the wall had been removed. Nick discovered water damage to the under-flooring (I hope that's the right word) in the kitchen immediately and after discussing it with my husband agreed to fix the damage so we would not have to get anybody else in. He even went and purchased the necessary materials, not only so we wouldn't have to, (he knew what was needed - I would not have had a clue), but to make sure the damage got repaired immediately. I should have written this review over a month ago- unfortunately, since then, I've forgotten some of the exact timing of things.I believe the rest of the flooring had been removed by the end of the second day and the prep work was done for the painting . Most of the painting was done by the end of the third day, as well as the water line and electrical outlet installed in preparation for re-locating the refrigerator.When the cabinets were installed, Nick discovered a problem with the leveling. The cabinet to the left of where the stove would be was 2 to 3 inches lower than the cabinets on the right. Nick removed the cabinet on the left and re-installed it so that it was the same height as the others and everything was level. (I wish I could tell you what he did to fix it - all I know is that by looking I can't tell that there is any difference in the way it is installed and the way all the other cabinets are installed.) In addition, Nick made sure I was ok with the spacing between the bottom cabinets and the top cabinets and indicated he could move the top ones up if I wanted. (I was ok with were they were.) By the end of the week, the new floor was mostly installed (we had to order more since I decided I also wanted the hardwood flooring in the closets and pantry after our initial measurements), and we were basically waiting on the counter. Somebody I know who had done remodeling work suggested I not order the counter until the cabinets were in to be sure of the correct measurement. (Since it was my sister I thought I should listen.) However, what I should have done, was ordered the counter and not have the measurement done until the cabinets were installed. Since I waited, there was an almost week delay from the time I ordered the counter until they even came out and measured. Then we had to wait for the counter to come in and get installed. (The only reason Nick did not do the counter install was because the install was included in the price of the counter. )In the meantime, Nick agreed to go shopping with me to help me look at tile options for the back-splash and new lighting. Both of these items were things I had not even considered when I started this project. (Admittedly, it was one of the other contractors I interviewed that asked if I was installing new lighting - up until that point I hadn't even thought of it.) While out looking at tiles and lighting, we also looked at kitchen sinks and garbage disposals. Nick was extremely patient as I looked at all my options, answering my questions and making suggestions. So, the counter finally came in and was installed. In the meantime, I had purchased the lights, the sink and faucet, the front door, the garbage disposal, cabinet hardware, and the tiles for the back-splash. Once the counter was installed, within a few days the sink, faucet and new garbage disposal were installed. There was a problem in fitting the garbage disposal with the drain fittings I had selected, so Nick went to the store (with my blessing) and purchased a garbage disposal that would fit. (He re-boxed the one I had purchased so I was able to take it back for a refund.) Also, the new lights were installed, (including the 3 on the deck), the cabinet hardware was put in and the microwave was installed. (Did I mention he fixed a problem with the way the outlet for the microwave had been installed originally.) I changed my mind on the back-splash so, had to make one more shopping trip.On the last day, the back-splash was put up and the new front door was installed. This was a project with what seemed like many starts and stops and me changing my mind every five minutes. All of the delays were completely my fault and Nick was back on the job and getting things done as soon as was possible. Considering he had other jobs scheduled after mine (He estimated he would take 3 weeks) he was more than patient with re-scheduling and with all my changes/additions
- DGA Roofing Inc DBA Midwest RestorationIt went fine. The service was quick and it was done in probably an hour and a half. It is so quiet I can't hear it when I'm standing out looking at it. It's maybe 20 feet away and I can't hear it at all. Only when I go up in the attic I can hear it when it is on.
Last update on August 5, 2021
Solar Panel Installers in Indianapolis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
Installing solar panels starts with a home solar analysis, which will identify your energy usage and the right solar power system for your residence.
A Los Angeles solar panel installation company shows how your home can become more eco-friendly.
Find solar panel companies in
- Beech Grove,
- New Palestine,
- New Whiteland,
solar panel companies in Indianapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ASAP Roofing1740 Industry Dr. Suite C
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
- BAPTIST HEATING & AIR INC5236 S Concord St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46217
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc7735 Winton Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
- Clear Energy America10475 Crosspoint Blvd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
- Heldman Exteriors Inc2603 E. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
- Jefferson Electric LLC2114 E. Washington St. Suite A
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
- POWERHOME Solar 4496 Saguaro Trl
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
- Rectify Solar3911 N College Ave
Indianapolis, Indiana 46205
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- ASAP Roofing
- B & B ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC2512 S 825 W
LAPEL, Indiana 46051
- B & B ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC
- Kilowatt Electric636 N 11th St
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- Kilowatt Electric
- Mann Plumbing Inc1750 W 17th St
Bloomington, Indiana 47404
- Mann Plumbing Inc
- NICK'S CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION196 LINCOLN HILLS
Coatesville, Indiana 46121
- NICK'S CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION
- On Time Heating & Cooling8925 E Church St
Frankfort, Indiana 46041
- On Time Heating & Cooling
- Precision Comfort Systems Inc1011 Kendall Ct
Westfield, Indiana 46074
- Precision Comfort Systems Inc
- Smart Choice Windows & More8301 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
Grafton, Massachusetts 01536
- Springer Construction Inc.3525 Clearbrook Dr
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
- SuperGreen Solutions of Richmond IN7275 W.E. Oler Rd
Williamsburg, Indiana 47393
- Swan Electrical Systems1245 Roosevelt Dr
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- Smart Choice Windows & More
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing500 US 31 South
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing