How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Houston, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Houston
- Texas Land Title SurveyorsThe surveyor who answered the phone was extremely rude, said he didn't have time for questions, then hung up me. Top notch!
- Arti Turf SolutionsI needed a small repair done on my existing turf and was expecting it to be difficult to find someone because of the job size. Chris from Arti Turf contacted me immediately, came out to survey and performed the repair. He committed to me that he would give the same attention to detail for my repair as he does for big jobs. He did! I definitely would recommend Chris and Arti Turf
- CBG Surveying IncThey surveyed our property twice within two weeks, one was the original and the other was a revision. A corner point location between the two surveys differed by 8-9 inches. Yes, two separate measurements that differed by .7-8 feet, not 2-3 inches. Background. The property next door was sold, house demolished, and foundation framing started so we decided to get a boundary survey after seeing the house would dominate the lot and with feet of our property. We hired CMG to survey our property. After receiving the survey, we compared it with my neighbor’s survey. Along our shared property line, the corner point location differed by about 8 inches between the surveys. I contacted CMG to discuss this with my neighbor’s surveyor. CMG revised their previous survey which then aligned to my neighbor’s survey and the corner point was changed by 8 inches. I asked the supervisor at CMG how they could survey the same property twice, within two weeks, and come up with two very different locations for the NW property corner point. I considered an 8 inch difference between two measurements to be excessive and unreliable. CMG told me they used the same data as my neighbor’s surveyor for my revised survey. And that made sense. If you put in the same data and use the same method to calculate the locations, you better get the same result. He also told me that he signed the survey so it has to be trusted. I explained that he signed the original survey, which was intended to be the only survey, so it was to be trusted. The second survey was a revision of the first to resolve a conflict, and it too was signed. At that point, I decided to hire someone else to resolve the problem. I can only understand their revision as a way to avoid a legal conflict, not as a reliable survey to use for protecting your property
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI needed a survey done quickly and they promptly returned my call, set up the survey and delivered it right on time as they promised. Easy to work with!
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI contacted them mainly because of Angie’s List. Since they are in Katy and I’m in the woodlands I didn’t think they would travel that far so I tried other survey companies first. No one responded. So I called. The nicest lady answered the phone and I told her what I needed. She emailed me the information form which I filled out online and emailed back. Soon I as on the list. The survey was completed and I got the certificate. Very,very,very reasonable. True professional group
- C & C Surveying IncI am a real estate agent, and everybody that I have sent to them have been very pleased with their services. I recommended them about two weeks ago to a client, and I know that they are going to be doing some work for them. They are good with customer service. They seem to answer questions for people who are just calling as well as quick to get an appointment scheduled for my clients
- C&R Surveying, Inc.They were very responsive. They got to my property very quickly and they did what they said they were going to do. They were also very competitively price. They were actually half the price of the other quote I received.
- Pinpoint Surveying & Mapping LLCI asked the surveyor to drive in T-Posts in my corners and he added this at no extra charge. The transaction was seamless and the crew was on time and professional.
- PROBSTFELD & ASSOCIATESTHE COMPANY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. THEY ARE TIMELY AND FRIENDLY. THEY OFFER LOW PRICES. IN A WORD PROFESSIONAL.
- GREENWOOD KING PROPERTIESI HIGHLY suggest Cheryl Cooper of Greenwood King Properties. She is a top producer and has been in the real estate business for over 25 years. My house was setting on the market for 6 months! Someone recommended Cheryl to me and she sold it for me in ONE day!! She staged it for me and had an open house and the first couple that came to the open house put a contract on it. She is hard working, caring, and honest. Forget about the rest and try the best...Cheryl Cooper Greenwood King Properties. You wont be sorry! http://www.fivestarprofessional.com/fiveStarAssets/pdfs/sections/HOURE_2015Section_FINAL_LowRes.pd
Last update on May 6, 2022
Land Surveyors in Houston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- West University Place,
- Southside Place,
- Spring Valley Village,
- Hedwig Village,
- Bunker Hill Village,
- Piney Point,
- Hunters Creek,
- Jacinto City,
- Galena Park,
- South Houston,
- Jersey Village,
- Meadows Place,
- Brookside Village,
- Deer Park,
- Missouri City,
- Sugar Land,
land surveyors in Houston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bec-Lin Engineering L P10401 Westoffice Dr
Houston, Texas 77042
- DARAM ENGINEERS INC11011 BROOKLET DR 340
Houston, Texas 77099
- GREENWOOD KING PROPERTIES3201 KIRBY
Houston, Texas 77098
- Gruller Surveying LLC5599 San Felipe St Ste 1420
Houston, Texas 77056
- Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair4430 Talina Way
Houston, Texas 77041
- Precision Surveyors950 Threadneedle Ste 150
Houston, Texas 77079
- SOUTH TEXAS SURVEYING ASSOCIATES INC11281 RICHMOND AVE STE J-101
Houston, Texas 77082
- Steven's Custom Landscape Design & Irrigation8503 Forest Arbor Ct
Houston, Texas 77095
- Bec-Lin Engineering L P
- A Best Foundation Repair16023 East Fwy
Channelview, Texas 77530
- A Best Foundation Repair
- Elevation Express Land Surveys1450 W Grand Pkwy Ste G158
Katy, Texas 77494
- Elevation Express Land Surveys