Is it too late to put down grass seed this year? How high should you mow the lawn in fall? Should you rake leaves or leave them? A Chicago landscaper answers.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Greensboro, NC
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Greensboro
- The Lawnmower MedicExcellent service by Dale the service tech. Arrived on time and did repair professionally and quickly. At reasonable price. Did not try to oversale or service items that were not needed. Honest transaction. I was concerned with trying to sale service contract on my initial call without ever having had any type of service. Not clear on the one side fits all price of service contract but better understand the concept after talking with tech. Did not agree to contract before first service and was ok waiting a week for service call. This was the initial estimate on expected wait time but understand it could be longer depending on others out there with contracts
- The Lawnmower MedicI tried Roberts mobile Lawnmower Medic service and have been very pleased. He takes excellent care of my DR Field and Brush mower and I love that he comes to the house. I purchased the maintenance agreement with his first visit and continue to be pleased with the service. He is professional, personable, knows what he is doing, and I enjoy the conversation along with seeing Sadie. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Carol Michaels - Kin
- Triad Lawn Mower Sales & Service IncExcellent service. Reasonable price. Work was done sooner than expected. Great to talk directly with the person doing the work.
- WARDEN'S SMALL ENGINE CLINICThe job was done quickly and professionally and was priced fairly. We totally enjoyed working with this company and would work with them again.
- Andys Lawn Care and small engine repairAndy is professional, prompt, and extremely good at what he does. His prices are competitive and his work ethic unmatched. I am thrilled we found him, and we look forward to continuing to do business with him in the future.
- Triad Lawn Mower Sales & Service IncThe owner is very profession and gave me several options about the condition of the riding mower. He repair the mower as best he could despite the crack block. Pick-up and delivery was right on time. He also gave me advice on replacement mower that will eventually needs to be done.
- The Lawnmower MedicFrom initial contact, Robert was thorough, prompt, and professional. He set expectations upfront in terms of what work needed to be done to my mower to keep it in peak running condition (standard maintenance service, new blades, new deck spindles, new fuel filter) along with the price and did the job that he promised very well. I would use him again in a heartbeat and HIGHLY recommend him to others
- The Lawnmower MedicRobert was very prompt, personable and professional. The experience with him was thoroughly enjoyable. I highly encourage others to use this service.
- Patriot Small Engine RepairMy Echo chain saw would not start just after adding fuel and bar oil. I left it for a few hours in case it was flooded and it still would not start. I have been using Patriot Repair for about 6 years so it was an easy decision to bring this saw to them. I wasn't sure what was wrong so asked that they not do the repair if it would cost over $100. The repair was completed in 3 days, 5 if you include the weekend. Granted that this is quicker than usual because they are not getting a lot of mower repairs this time of year. They rebuilt my carberator, installed a new plug and fuel filter, and cleaned the air filter for just under $70. I just used it and the saw is running great. I mentioned that I have had prior experience with Patriot but this was before I was on Angie's List. Most of the time I've bought parts for my Sears mower which they usually have in stock or get in just a few days. This was the second time this saw was repaired at Patriot which is not surprising since I use my small 16" Echo a lot. Two years ago, I was happy to see that Patriot had become an Echo dealer. I bought a 20" Echo from them, got a great price, and even got a free Echo hat via a promotion Echo was running at the time. The 20" saw works great but I have more 16" chains and the small saw is lighter so easier to use. Patriot also services all makes of mowers and is a Briggs and Straton dealership. I have always been treated with the greatest of courtesy and find all of thier workers to be helpful and friendly. Why would I spend all of this time to write this review? Because I hope that you will use them and increase thier business. I want them to be in business for as long as I can cut wood or mow my lawn
- Patriot Small Engine RepairBrought my push mower in for tune-up. Work was completed within 4 days, and the mower runs great! Past experiences with other shops often resulted in the appliance not starting or not running well after repair, but that is DEFINITELY NOT the case here! Patriot Small Engine Repair was responsive and professional, and did a great job! Already brought in another yard appliance for repair/tune-up. I highly recommend this company
Last update on May 27, 2021
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Greensboro
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Find out how much it costs to tune up a lawn mower yourself or to hire a pro to do it for you. Get true lawn mower tune-up costs by type of mower.
Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Greensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware419 Pisgah Church Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina 27455
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware
- Bobbys Tree Service Inc6540 Holder Rd
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012
- Bobbys Tree Service Inc
- Don's Small Engine Repair630 S Mill St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Don's Small Engine Repair
- King Lawn & Garden Center509 S Main St
King, North Carolina 27021
- King Lawn & Garden Center
- Locklear carpentry 305 W Mountain St suite H
Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
- Locklear carpentry
- Norman's Lawncare 247 Albany St
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Norman's Lawncare
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc