Andys Lawn Care and small engine repair

I do Lawn care, mulch, pine needles, bush trimming, tree trimming, light landscaping, small engine repair, buy and sell new and used lawn equipment ...

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi

02/18/2021

Overall it was an excellent experience very sharp knowledgeable professional gentleman I had 100% confidence and they service repair that and he performed I was 110% pleased with the outcome. If anyone out there needs repair service like this guaranteed they will be pleased definitely will call upon him again .//And the price was very very reasonable cannot believe the service I got with a bill I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
generator repair

CATEGORY generator service

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was my pleasure doing business with you, I look forward to doing future business with you.

06/17/2020

Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New belts for riding mower.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn mower repair

04/04/2020

Andy is professional, prompt, and extremely good at what he does. His prices are competitive and his work ethic unmatched. I am thrilled we found him, and we look forward to continuing to do business with him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mower service

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

08/07/2019

Andy was here same day. He did great work and for a very reasonable price. I feel he went above and beyond. I would strongly recommend him to anyone that ask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and shrub trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/31/2019

It is going well. My yard looks great! Andy is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He may offer suggestions but he is also aware of the customer's needs. Overall, he works well with his customers with the goal of customer's satisfaction. So far, he is doing a great job and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my lawn mowed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service