Stag Construction

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2017

5726 Pepper Rd

Oak Ridge, NC 27310

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Handyman Services Project

Handyman Services Project

drywall
We took down some mirrors above ger fireplace. then we fixed all the damaged sheetrock and painted. once everything was done we custom built and stained her fireplace mantle& hung a tv.

When it comes to finding a home improvement company in the triad area most people share the same experience: careless company contractors, poor communication, unpredictable schedules, unexpected price changes, dirty job sites, and no shows. That is why we put you first here at stag construction. We make sure your experience is unlike no other. We promise to deliver you quality service, expert advice, and exceptional communication. ...

handyman (8)home remodeling (4)drywall (3)interior painting (2)plumbers (2)flooring (2)basement remodeling (1)roofing (1)excavating (1)electrician (1)countertop installation (1)awnings (1)

05/21/2021

Sara was responsive and helpful. I was extremely impressed with Collin! He was professional, courteous and accommodating. He was able to get to my project quickly which was awesome considering my house is on the market to sell and needed to be completed ASAP. I am very pleased with the whole process and would hire again & recommend them!!

Description of Work
drywall patches and paint.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

01/26/2021

Collin and his team did an excellent job with my kitchen remodel. I would recommend them to anybody looking for small projects or large ones for their home. His team is quick and they respond to all your questions and concerns in a timely fashion. Would use them again for future ideas.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops, drywall work, and plumbing work.

Category countertops,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Review for Stag Construction - 5726 Pepper Rd, Oak Ridge, NC - 39170064

01/25/2021

Stag Construction worked with me to complete a full bathroom renovation that was down to bare bones when they started. Collin gave me a start date and he and his crew were there from day one until the project was completed. This was so much different than other contractors I had tried to rely on in the past that just kept putting me off. The rebuild included everything from replacing floor joists,...

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

11/20/2020

Professional work accomplished in one day. Workmen friendly. Arrived on time. I was concerned hiring unknown workmen but this was a pleasant experience and I recommend them.

Description of Work
Mirror fell and additional side mirrors removed remove glue and repair wall then paint create mantle and hang and install tv to wall

Category handyman service,architect

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Thank you! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

05/19/2020

1st day assessed job and put 1 stool together had planned on comm back the next day but had an emergency. In communication with me and was able to come back on Monday with a co worker and had the job completed in 2 hours. Very reasonable in charges.

Description of Work
handyman work

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thanks for understanding and being great to work with! Let us know if you need anything else.

03/06/2020

Perfectly, very pleased with result.

Description of Work
installed 3 tv mounts and hung large screen tv's

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

02/15/2020

The handymen showed up at the agreed time every day and they completed their jobs. They showed excellence in their crafts. They cleaned up every day. I felt very comfortable having them in my house. I will definitely call on them again!! Love the finished products.

Description of Work
Installation of baseboards and installation of skylight coverings.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

12/20/2019

Direct tv dish removed from roof and taken away. Roof was then repaired at that spot and at another area that was leaking. Work was done carefully and efficiently. Repairman was friendly and explained what he had done.

Description of Work
Roof repair and direct tv dish removed

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

12/06/2019

It was excellent. They did a phenomenal work. Overall they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did some remodeling - bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

12/04/2019

Stag construction was great, very professional and friendly at the same time. The work was beautifully done and finished ahead of schedule!! I would highly recommend stag construction for the job😊😊

Description of Work
We did a full bathroom remodel and multiple home repairs. Tile, drywall, paint, trim work, light plumbing and light electrical.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing