We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Stag Construction

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2017

5726 Pepper Rd

Oak Ridge, NC 27310

When it comes to finding a home improvement company in the triad area most people share the same experience: careless company contractors, poor communication, unpredictable schedules, unexpected price changes, dirty job sites, and no shows. That is why we put you first here at stag construction. We

01/16/2023

Perrin C.

Absolutely incredible work. Colin and his whole crew are great. Super easy to work with, super responsive, and super happy with the results. They're also just great to be around, which is important if you're going to have people in your home for an extended project. We're hiring Stag again in a few months, and we recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Remodeling / renovating

Category remodeling

05/21/2021

Gina T.

Sara was responsive and helpful. I was extremely impressed with Collin! He was professional, courteous and accommodating. He was able to get to my project quickly which was awesome considering my house is on the market to sell and needed to be completed ASAP. I am very pleased with the whole process and would hire again & recommend them!!

Description of Work
drywall patches and paint.

Category drywall, interior painters

01/26/2021

Ross K.

Collin and his team did an excellent job with my kitchen remodel. I would recommend them to anybody looking for small projects or large ones for their home. His team is quick and they respond to all your questions and concerns in a timely fashion. Would use them again for future ideas.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops, drywall work, and plumbing work.

Category countertops, drywall, plumbing, home remodeling

01/25/2021

William M.

Stag Construction worked with me to complete a full bathroom renovation that was down to bare bones when they started. Collin gave me a start date and he and his crew were there from day one until the project was completed. This was so much different than other contractors I had tried to rely on in the past that just kept putting me off. The rebuild included everything from replacing floor joists, new subflooring, full drywall, insulation on the outside wall, renovating the older 70s style blown (popcorn) ceiling to smooth ceiling, paint, tile on both the floor and shower area (smaller subway tiles) and all of the trim work and finishing work. I could not be happier with them and I especially appreciate how they were able to take a fairly large project in scope, that had gotten so delayed from prior contractors, and turn it around in weeks since this is the only full bath in my 1 1/2 BA home. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Renovation

Category home remodeling

01/25/2021

steven W.

It didn't never show up

Description of Work
Nothing he didn't call back

Category awnings

Customer reached out for service. We asked him to send photos, photos weren’t received on our end so we reached back out and asked him to resend. Before our second time reaching out he left this review. We then spoke with him and gave him a quote. We’ve spoken with him a few times all of which he said he would be removing this bad review but has not yet done so. This is our only bad review that we have ever received. We take pride in our work and customer service. We will continue to strive to always keep our customers happy.

11/20/2020

Gin B.

Professional work accomplished in one day. Workmen friendly. Arrived on time. I was concerned hiring unknown workmen but this was a pleasant experience and I recommend them.

Description of Work
Mirror fell and additional side mirrors removed remove glue and repair wall then paint create mantle and hang and install tv to wall

Category handyman service, architect

Thank you! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

05/19/2020

Andrea W.

1st day assessed job and put 1 stool together had planned on comm back the next day but had an emergency. In communication with me and was able to come back on Monday with a co worker and had the job completed in 2 hours. Very reasonable in charges.

Description of Work
handyman work

Category handyman service

Thanks for understanding and being great to work with! Let us know if you need anything else.

03/06/2020

Howard L.

Perfectly, very pleased with result.

Description of Work
installed 3 tv mounts and hung large screen tv's

02/15/2020

Connie S.

The handymen showed up at the agreed time every day and they completed their jobs. They showed excellence in their crafts. They cleaned up every day. I felt very comfortable having them in my house. I will definitely call on them again!! Love the finished products.

Description of Work
Installation of baseboards and installation of skylight coverings.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

12/20/2019

Faye S.

Direct tv dish removed from roof and taken away. Roof was then repaired at that spot and at another area that was leaking. Work was done carefully and efficiently. Repairman was friendly and explained what he had done.

Description of Work
Roof repair and direct tv dish removed

Category handyman service, roofing

12/06/2019

Amber G.

It was excellent. They did a phenomenal work. Overall they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did some remodeling - bathroom.

Category home remodeling

12/04/2019

jane F.

Stag construction was great, very professional and friendly at the same time. The work was beautifully done and finished ahead of schedule!! I would highly recommend stag construction for the job😊😊

Description of Work
We did a full bathroom remodel and multiple home repairs. Tile, drywall, paint, trim work, light plumbing and light electrical.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Ken S.

The work was great, he did a good job, He was prompt and he completed the job in just a week. I was against time on the deadline and he was able to provided me a high quality pictures of the work to show my buyers, and I was able to meet the deadline and catched the closing on time, and eventually sold the house. In addition, his pricing was excellently reasonable, very fair pricing.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Work, put in a plastic vapor barrier

Mike M.

They were phenomenal. It was great. I used them a lot.

Description of Work
They did drywall and demolition work.

Category drywall, excavators

Joey S.

The quality of the materials are the best I've ever seen. They did great work!

Description of Work
They did a full remodel of a basement and turned into a gaming room and bedroom.

Category basement remodeling

Allen M.

It was pretty good. They work the whole days and they did a pretty good job.

Description of Work
They installed laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

12/02/2019

Jatana L.

Great! Love having this company to do work for me.

Description of Work
kitchen work, crown molding

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling