Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Fort Worth, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Earthquake Retrofitting Reviews in Fort Worth
- Crosstown Engineering and Home InspectionElliot is very professional and I am impressed with his work. The scheduling team was also very prompt and polite. Would definitely recommend.
- A & B MUFFLERS & BRAKE OF TEXASI called ahead to see if the shop was busy; they told me that I should come on over. When I arrived, the gentlemen working in the shop were friendly and didn't waste much time opening up a shop bay to get my truck in. They took care of the repair quickly and showed me the work. The only real surprise was the bill; for a 15-minute fix, I expected a $5-10 charge, not $20. But after waiting for hours at another shop, I was happy to have this simple repair completed
- Re-Utilize CNYThe seller got 25% and we were left with $634 which I think they were incompetent. He's not even returning the $300 deposit. Effectively, he's gotten $348 for the contents of the house including some antiques. I want to report him because I think we got taken. He struck me as professional. I wasn't there but friends told me they weren't impressed with how the sale was handled. I have sent him 2 e-mails requesting the return of the deposit. He answered one of the questions in it but didn't mention my request about sending the deposit along. If he only got $200 out of it, that did not cover 3 days of setting it up using 2 employees, not to mention the 40-mile round trip to Utica plus the sale itself bringing over the tables. I spent 2 months in there, I was just aching to go home. And I thought everything was under good hands, under control. So I moved all the contents of the house to a huge building and right in the middle of Main Street Verona. So it was really easy to get to. They operate as a super garage sale. The sale itself brought us $640 which he sent the check for about 3 weeks later and gave us the $6 for free. And then I haven't heard from him. He did give me the standard take for an estate seller, which is 30%. I verified that. But when he found out that I was doing the clean-up after the sale, the said that they'll take away 25% considering that we were doing the clean-up of all the stuff that didn't sell and also cleaning the barn that we rented to do the sell. I forgot to have that specified in the written contract that he was gonna take only 25% instead of 30%. I called them up and he said, "Well of course, you're doing all that. So sure, 25% it is and I can come by and sign another contract." So I thought that this guy sounded professional so it's okay. He gave us the whole 75% that he was supposed to. I have to give him credit for that. He was over the house, that was the only way that he would get interested, he had to see if it was worthwhile. We put like $1,00 into just getting everything over in an orderly fashion into a very large building. So all he has to do was pull it out from boxes and place stuff on tables. It was already sorted. He already needed 2 employees instead of his usual 4 because they only worked on a house with multiple rooms. But that doesn't mean that he had the right to keep the deposit. How can you ask somebody to estimate what they're gonna get so I never asked him questions. I can't say that he misled me. I presumed that he's way better than that considering the stuff we had. The price was as expected and apparently better than average
Last update on October 13, 2020
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Fort Worth
We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, ..
"Lee Lassiter inspected my foundation and provided a complete report with recommendations. He also made himself available weeks later to review a pipe inspection I had performed. He has a great work ethic and only had my best interests in mind. I recommend you contact CROSSTOWN for an honest unbiased report!
Texas Foundation Experts is an owner operated business specializing in foundation repair and drainage solutions. We offer a combined 20 years experience in foundation and drainage and every inspection or installation will be supervised by an owner of TFE.
"TFE did an excellent job lifting the slab and installing concrete piers under the exterior of my home. Would highly recommend them to anybody looking for foundation work."
Smith Builders has been in the custom home building and remodeling business for over 30 years with many good references. Our primary focus is custom remodeling with an emphasis on kitchens, baths and additions. We have also built several new custom homes over the years in the price range from $300,000 to $700,000 dollars. I look forward to visiting with you regarding your project. Thanks, Jon Smith Owne
"Was fantastic! John is easy to work with and is always available via text or phone."
Top Notch Mobile Home Services is a mobile, manufactured and pier & beam home contractor leveling and repair company based in Fort Worth, Texas with Locations in Houston and Leesburg, FL. With more than 10 years industry experience, we strive to provide the best work in leveling, repairs, skirting, roof coating services, installation of retofits and permanent foundation systems. Call us today for our free no-obligation estimates and no up front payment scheme on any foundation repair. We ..
"Chris and his crew were great. When I first contacted Chris about the job, he responded quickly and had a lot of knowledge about the products. He gave us honest advice on the best product for our home and area. I would hire them again. They were professional, completed the work and did an incredible job.
Four Seasons has been in operation since 1984. We are a experienced full service remodeling company that specializes in residential and commercial remodeling services. Our client base ranges from general consumers to national companies. We are not limited to our home base operation i.e., out of town/state projects are welcome
I serve exclusively the LBGTG community. I have met some of the amazing people! I have shared stories of strength, courage, and love. Donovan Lord was not one of those wonderful people.
"Greg responded quickly and was able to schedule repairs within a day or two. He was always on time and had all the necessary tools. He works diligently and finished in a reasonable amount of time. Excellent quality of work, very fair pricing."
"Ratings helped basically though I did some searching online and I found that they've been rated for 3 years in a row as top provider in Texas by J. D. Powers and Associates and I chose them mainly because of that, because it was an independent kind of rating by an agency that did their own survey of customers and I just thought that was powerful. They were rated number 1 and TXU which I was using was rated 10. It's less expensive. I've only received 1 bill but it's definitely less than my comparative bill last year for the same time. It's probably 20-30% savings. I think their program is easier to understand the way that they charge and they charge a lower general rate for kilowatt hour than TXU and they don't have any kind of gimmick like save on weekend but then they rate during the week. It's just straightforward. It's the lower rate every time and it's easier to understand plus they send you like a weekly summary of your consumption so you can look at it and keep an eye on it, and I like that too.
We believe a solid repair plan blends science, creativity and business sense. Pure science overlooks the need for creativity. Too much creativity ignores the need for careful scientific deliberation. Failure to pay enough attention to the business aspects of a project can drive costs up. Using a cocktail of all three, customers can count on Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems, LLC to discover a solution for any foundation, drainage, or retaining wall solution that lasts a life..
"Great. They cleaned up after themselves and they repaired the beems all around the house and they wwere very friendly and clean."
See all 3 highly rated companies in Fort WorthJoin Angi now
Find earthquake retrofitting contractors in
- Haltom City,
- Sansom Park,
- River Oaks,
- Blue Mound,
- Richland Hills,
- North Richland Hills,
- Westworth Village,
- Forest Hill,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Lake Worth,
- White Settlement,
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems8112 White Settlement Rd
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
- Texas Foundation Experts1228 Concho Dr
Fort Worth, Texas 76126
- Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems
- Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC429 Shady Creek Dr
Bryan, Texas 77808
- Brazos Valley Solutions, LLC
- Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection6119 Greenville Ave
Dallas, Texas 75206
- Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection
- Smith Builders143 S. Moore Rd.
Coppell, Texas 75019
- Smith Builders
- Tradesman Services LtdPO Box 883
Elm Mott, Texas 76640
- Tradesman Services Ltd