Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection

6119 Greenville Ave

Dallas, TX 75206

Wears masks

We accept remote payment

We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering...

foundation repair (80)structural engineering (67)home inspection (56)basement waterproofing (8)real estate agent (5)earthquake retrofitting (2)stucco (2)

04/20/2021

Mr. David was very prompt, super professional, very nice, and we had great conversation! He has tons of knowledge and experience!! David was a joy to have in my home!! Would totally recommend him!!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair Report

Category home inspection,structural engineer,insurance companies,real estate agents,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and got the answers you needed through the home inspection process. I am so happy that our team exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for the thoughtful review.

03/05/2021

We worked with two engineers who answered all of our questions. They were very professional and courteous. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Crosstown Engineering provided a report for us before foundation work was done. They also provided a follow up inspection and report.

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you so much for your review and trusting us to complete your foundation engineering report.

03/05/2021

Very well. Excellent advice provided.

Description of Work
Pre and post foundation repair assessment

Category home inspection,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our services!

02/11/2021

I highly recommend Crosstown Engineering for all of the services they provide. I especially want single women to know how trustworthy, knowledgeable, and professional this organization is. Not understanding home structure and/or foundation inspection, that meant a lot to me. Based on my research along with reviews on Angie’s List and the BBB, I chose Crosstown Engineering. My first encounter (extr...

Description of Work
Home Structure Inspection and Foundation Inspection

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you for the review! We strive to make the home inspection and report process as easy as possible by assuring our client's that they have the appropriate plan of repair and also that the repairs were accurately completed. I'm so happy that our team exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for the thoughtful review. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team.

02/03/2021

Excellent. The work was done quickly and expertly. The Engineer provided excellent feedback and technical information.

Description of Work
Foundation evaluation

Category home inspection,structural engineer

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this review! We are so happy we could assist you with your foundation structural engineering needs and exceeded your expectations! It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

02/03/2021

I’ve had Adam Green out twice in the last few years to do a foundation evaluation. Once in July 2019 and once in February 2021. Mr. Green is fantastic to work with. He is always punctual, efficient, and friendly. Mr. Green has provided excellent customer service and he gets the job done in under an hour! I highly Crosstown Engineering to all my friends and family. I will always call Crosstown and ...

Description of Work
Foundation Evaluation

Category home inspection,structural engineer

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you for your review and for always trusting us with your foundation needs, your continuous support means so much to us! We are pleased to hear that the work went well. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future should you need our services.

02/01/2021

I give Crosstown Engineering a perfect score! They were amazing! The home inspection saved me from buying a home that could have cost me thousands in repairs! I can’t thank them enough for the thorough and detailed inspection. The inspector took his time and was looking out for my best interest. Your inspector and office staff are exactly what every company strives to achieve, PERFECTION!!! Thank ...

Description of Work
Home inspection and Foundation evaluation

Category home inspection,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to pass them along to the team. We appreciate you for your trusting us to complete the engineering inspection and report for your foundation, and are glad we could make the process as smooth as possible. We are pleased that all of the work went well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

01/27/2021

Adam Green of Crosstown Engineering did a report on a property we were purchasing in North Richland Hills. Based on his report stating all foundation work was completed and correct, we finalized the purchase of this property. His report was done on 9-24-2020. We immediately upon walking into our home knew there was a major issue because the entire house was sinking on the back end and at a sharp a...

Description of Work
ENGINEERING INSPECTION PRIOR TO PURCHASE

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

We care for our clients and empathize with this person. It can be very frustrating to own a home with poor original construction on active soil and we will continue to do all we can to help her. This review contains false and misleading information and we respectfully disagree - it is unfair for this type of libel to be allowed on the Internet. It’s absolutely false to indicate that we did not ins...

11/25/2020

Lee Lassater was my foundation engineer. He was very professional and Knowledgeable. I was extremely pleased with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad our team at Crosstown Engineering was able to provide excellent service.

10/25/2020

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Affordable, reliable, thorough, competent, honest, knowledgeable, timely, great customer service. They are everything you would hope for if you’re needing an engineer. Within 2 months of purchasing our home, we noticed sudden, dramatic shifting in our foundation. Turns out our sewer was to blame. Being that it became an insurance claim, Crosstown was one of ...

Description of Work
Foundation Inspection

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! Your kind words are much appreciated, I will make sure to pass your them along to the team. We appreciate you trusting us with your home inspection and structural engineering needs and are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! We strive for true customer satisfaction and are glad to hear we delivered.

Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Load Bearing Wall Inspections, Attic Inspections, Engineering Reports, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering

Remodeling projects.