TOP NOTCH MOBILE HOME SERVICES

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2015

Fort Worth, Houston, and Leesburg (FL)

Fort Worth, TX 76110

Top Notch Mobile Home Services is a mobile, manufactured and pier & beam home contractor leveling and repair company based in Fort Worth, Texas with Locations in Houston and Leesburg, FL. With more than 10 years industry experience, we strive to provide the best work in leveling, repairs,

02/11/2021

Morgan B.

They responded that they do not do repairs. Just leveling and such.

Description of Work
repair back door on mobile home

Category handyman service

03/19/2020

Paul L.

Horrific, they didn't show up on time but 5 hours late. They first busted a water line and said nothing I found it and they left me without water overnight. Turns out the home was already level and sitting on concrete footings. I am a disabled senior citizen the NOT needed changes resulted in destroying and ruining my home, upon leaving every floor in the home squeaked in every room and never had before! I showed them where they splintered the cabinets left doors hanging off that before had closed! The metal roof line was left crooked with seams split, every factory seam in the carpet was also split. Negative changes over time has continued window frames warped nails coming out of all moldings and sheet rock, crushed sheet rock in 2 rooms, wall paper began pealing off and and factory glue seeped through discoloring all walls and cabinets, all floor coverings are ruined, and blocks underneath are cracked. Chris Estes said he would not come out to inspect but only sent WreckIt Rob out hte guy who destroyed my home in the begining! Don't let Rob into your house without coming and seeing how his work destroyed my home please contact me nad I will give you the grand tour!!

Description of Work
Double wide mobile home leveling

04/18/2018

Shari U.

Chris and his crew were professional, and did an excellent job. We used the weed eater proof vinyl, and pressure treated wood 4x4's. Very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Mobile Home Leveling

04/13/2018

Charity L.

I initially spoke with Chris and he gave me a phone estimate. He came to my house a few days later and gave me an accurate estimate, explained my options, described the process and gave me a few tips of things to watch for if I decided to hire another company instead of his. He and his crew were punctual, polite, thorough, and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Double wide mobile home needed to be releveled and skirting needed to be replaced.

Category siding, mudjacking

12/15/2017

Larry M.

After many bad past experiences with mobile home contractors, I was very pleased with Chris and his team. I had my double wide re-leveled twice in the past few years by other contractors, the last time less than two years ago. Both times, the re-level only lasted a short time before serious problems developed again. This time, Chris and his team did the job right. He installed additional piers and a permanent foundation and did a fantastic job. He was not only concerned about doing the job right, he also found ways to save me money on the project. Overall, I am very pleased with Top Notch. I would hire again, and recommend him to anyone. Great job Chris.

Description of Work
Mobile home re-level and foundation repair

10/18/2017

Rhonda J.

Chris and his crew were great. When I first contacted Chris about the job, he responded quickly and had a lot of knowledge about the products. He gave us honest advice on the best product for our home and area. I would hire them again. They were professional, completed the work and did an incredible job.

Description of Work
Skirting on our home.

09/29/2017

Karen E.

Chris and his crew were great. They were professional and courteous. Did a fine job of levelling our home, and at a fair price. Our double wide home had a serious gap between the two halves on one end (you could actually see daylight coming through). Top Notch completely fixed the problem. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed mobile home levelled and foundation repaired.

06/29/2017

Carolyn H.

it went great, very nice guys, Chris & Brett, very top notch and professional, would i hire again, yes i would in a heartbeat :)

Description of Work
siding, skirting, window beading & screen replacements

Category mobile home remodeling

06/13/2017

Tim R.

Top Notch is appropriately named! Their work and customer service is indeed top notch. They performed the work exactly as they said they would - no surprises. The cost of their work was more than reasonable, especially given the job performed and the quality. I highly recommend Top Notch!

Description of Work
Re-leveling of large storage shed

06/09/2017

Nancy J.

Chris did an excellent job, actually exceeding my expectations. He even found a water leak that I was unaware of, and repaired it. He is courteous, professional and reliable. I definitely would use him again if needed.

Description of Work
Home releveling

06/05/2017

Hannah H.

They did an awesome job. Would use again

Description of Work
Re-level siding repair

06/05/2017

Hannah H.

Words cannot express how pleased I am with top notch. They made sure it was done right would highly recommend

Description of Work
Remodeling and concrete footers installed

05/06/2017

Shellene S.

Top Notch Mobile Home Services is highly professional, and more importantly trustworthy company. I dealt with Chris the owner and he was here the entire time that the job was being done. He is the type of owner that actually does the work himself with some help. Chris was always patient and courteous. And went out of his way to explain everything to me. I will highly recommend Top Notch to everyone.

Description of Work
retro fit system leveling and skirting

Pristine Pressure Cleaners

I provide pressure washing services for your pressure washing needs! I specialize in concrete driveways and patios. I offer very fair pricing and I will make sure the job is done to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for seniors, military, and police officers. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Homeland Energy Resource Center, Inc.

We are a family owned and operated company since 2013 specializing in insulation removal and replacement of damaged insulation. We also do new installations and can help you with all efficiency needs. We leave every customer satisfied!

2022 Super Service Award

Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

Releveling, Skirting, Permanent foundation install, Insulation repair, Decks, Roof Repair, Retrofitting, Install lsd bars, Ground anchors, Rock skirting, Vinyl siding, Sheet rock repair, Sub floor repair, Door framing, Lag bolt installation, window beading, and many more handyman services

mobile home repair