TOP NOTCH MOBILE HOME SERVICES

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2015

Fort Worth, Houston, and Leesburg (FL)

Fort Worth, TX 76110

Top Notch Mobile Home Services is a mobile, manufactured and pier & beam home contractor leveling and repair company based in Fort Worth, Texas with Locations in Houston and Leesburg, FL. With more than 10 years industry experience, we strive to provide the best work in leveling, repairs, skirting, roof coating services, installation of retofits and permanent foundation systems. Call us today for our free no-obligation estimates and no up front payment scheme on any foundation repair. We take great pride in assuring our customers are 100% satisfied with the services we provide....

foundation repair (10)mobile home remodeling (5)mudjacking (1)handyman (1)siding companies (1)

02/11/2021

They responded that they do not do repairs. Just leveling and such.

Description of Work
repair back door on mobile home

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

03/19/2020

Horrific, they didn't show up on time but 5 hours late. They first busted a water line and said nothing I found it and they left me without water overnight. Turns out the home was already level and sitting on concrete footings. I am a disabled senior citizen the NOT needed changes resulted in destroying and ruining my home, upon leaving every floor in the home squeaked in every room and never had ...

Description of Work
Double wide mobile home leveling

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

04/18/2018

Chris and his crew were professional, and did an excellent job. We used the weed eater proof vinyl, and pressure treated wood 4x4's. Very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Mobile Home Leveling

Category foundation repair,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

04/13/2018

I initially spoke with Chris and he gave me a phone estimate. He came to my house a few days later and gave me an accurate estimate, explained my options, described the process and gave me a few tips of things to watch for if I decided to hire another company instead of his. He and his crew were punctual, polite, thorough, and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Double wide mobile home needed to be releveled and skirting needed to be replaced.

Category siding,mudjacking

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

12/15/2017

After many bad past experiences with mobile home contractors, I was very pleased with Chris and his team. I had my double wide re-leveled twice in the past few years by other contractors, the last time less than two years ago. Both times, the re-level only lasted a short time before serious problems developed again. This time, Chris and his team did the job right. He installed additional piers and...

Description of Work
Mobile home re-level and foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

10/18/2017

Chris and his crew were great. When I first contacted Chris about the job, he responded quickly and had a lot of knowledge about the products. He gave us honest advice on the best product for our home and area. I would hire them again. They were professional, completed the work and did an incredible job.

Description of Work
Skirting on our home.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

09/29/2017

Chris and his crew were great. They were professional and courteous. Did a fine job of levelling our home, and at a fair price. Our double wide home had a serious gap between the two halves on one end (you could actually see daylight coming through). Top Notch completely fixed the problem. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed mobile home levelled and foundation repaired.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

06/29/2017

it went great, very nice guys, Chris & Brett, very top notch and professional, would i hire again, yes i would in a heartbeat :)

Description of Work
siding, skirting, window beading & screen replacements

Category mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

06/13/2017

Top Notch is appropriately named! Their work and customer service is indeed top notch. They performed the work exactly as they said they would - no surprises. The cost of their work was more than reasonable, especially given the job performed and the quality. I highly recommend Top Notch!

Description of Work
Re-leveling of large storage shed

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

06/09/2017

Chris did an excellent job, actually exceeding my expectations. He even found a water leak that I was unaware of, and repaired it. He is courteous, professional and reliable. I definitely would use him again if needed.

Description of Work
Home releveling

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

Releveling, Skirting, Permanent foundation install, Insulation repair, Decks, Roof Repair, Retrofitting, Install lsd bars, Ground anchors, Rock skirting, Vinyl siding, Sheet rock repair, Sub floor repair, Door framing, Lag bolt installation, window beading, and many more handyman services

mobile home repair