When it comes to asphalt driveways, repairs are inevitable as they age. Learn about repairing asphalt driveway cracks to maintain curb appeal.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in El Paso, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in El Paso
- Ramirez Landscape & MaintenanceThey were all very nice and the work was well done. They were really hard workers and worked non stop. The drive looks very professional.
- Damico Paving & SealcoatingThey did a great job of getting the water to run away form the house, making it smooth overall and not messing up the adjacent areas. They did a few on the spot add-ons at a decent price and good job there too. I have had some mild shedding since in a few spots and I called them, but they did not come out as promised. Still overall, they did a good job although i want to get the shedding repaired. I had heard the minor shedding may have been caused by the asphalt being a bit too cool when put down, but who knows. If they address the shedding I would give them a solid "A" overall
- E Carroll PavingThey stopped my senior citizen husband while getting the mail and offered to pave our driveway. Said they had just paved a neighbor's driveway and had extra materials left. Price was fair. I looked on the BBB website and they had a A+ rating. However I was concerned because they had numerous other companies in their name (DBA) in several different states. Their work was so-so - they paved over a curb, did not pave right up to the garage doors, etc. But it seemed satisfactory for the price. Within 3 weeks, a few areas started cracking and becoming loose pebbles which were then being tracked into the house and ground into the tile and carpet. I began calling them. They gave me every excuse about why they couldn't come see it - other more important jobs in a nearby town. Finally they said they had come to see it and that was "normal". I told them I was not happy with their work and wanted the area in from of the entranceway fixed as it was now loose asphalt gravel. Then they said they could not do it in the summer tocall back in the Fall. When I called back in the Fall they said they would look at it. Then gave the same story that it was 'normal'. I told Mr Ed Carroll that I was not happy with his work and wanted him to look at it with me so I could show him my area of concern. He made an appointment to come to the couse on 6 Nov at 10am. He did not show or call. On 22 Nov, I called him to express my displeasure at his no show and to make another appointment for him to come look at it with me. He was rude, yelled at me, and hung up. When I called back, he would not answer the phone
Last update on January 23, 2017
Driveway Pavers in El Paso
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
If you live in a cold region that requires snow removal, you may want to consider installing a hydronic radiant snowmelt system under your home's driveway.
Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chacon Plastering Inc.2900 Durazno Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79905
- G & G Enterprises GC9456 Nottingham Dr
El Paso, Texas 79907
- Mak Roofing & Construction306 East Paisano Dr
El Paso, Texas 79901
- Ramirez Landscape & Maintenance12133 Jose Cisneros Dr
El Paso, Texas 79936
- Tri Construction6043 Bridalveil Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79924
- Velator Contracting Inc10420 Montwood Dr Ste N
El Paso, Texas 79935
- Chacon Plastering Inc.
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- Torres Construction LLC1505 W Amador Ave
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005
- Torres Construction LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020