Leather couches can obtain unsightly scratches, particularly from our furry friends. Follow this guide and learn how to fix scratches on a leather couch on your own.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Detroit, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Detroit
- CHET'S CLEANING INCExcellent company. I live in Troy, Michigan and I have been using Chet's for over 15 years while on their "always clean" program (carpets cleaned twice per year). I have never been disappointed with their work. All employees at Chet's are very professional, well-trained, courteous, and very quality conscientious, which no doubt reflects the owner's management style. Just this last month Eric and Mike (the owner's nephew) did a great job in cleaning my carpets, including even repairing a spot where I had carelessly let an ash from a fireplace match fall, searing the carpet. Even though this would certainly not be considered a normal "cleaning" issue, at no added charge, Mike carefully trimmed the burnt fibers so thoroughly that the spot is no longer detectable! Again, Chet's always exceeds my expectations, and I will never use another vendor. Some may think their prices are on the high side, but believe me you always receive quality and value for what you pay. A great company
- Paul's Auto & Boat InteriorsI needed the side bolster panel replaced on the driver's seat. The vinyl had cracked, and previous repair efforts of vinyl "goo" were atrocious. They didn't have available the exact material color for my Audi Q5 (chestnut brown), but spend 20 minutes searching through books and stacks of leather until we found a suitable substitute. Had the repair turned around in one day, looks better than brand new
- CHET'S CLEANING INCArrived on time...and finished on time....all OK and well done.... and of course, they will be coming back again next full cleaning schedule!!
- Grain Line ArtistryWhat excellent service. I was nervous to hire someone to repair the many spots of wood damage on several pieces of furniture we had throughout our house as it's quite new and we were worried about everything matching. However, the end results are perfect. The wood looks brand new and you cannot tell, even close up, that there are repairs. Duncan provided fast customer service to my questions and gave very reasonable estimates and time frames. Duncan was incredibly professional, prompt and courteous. He also gave several suggestions to other areas of interest that I'll be taking him up on for future use. I will absolutely be using Duncan's services again in the future. A++++
- Ablest UpholsteryI called this man and he asked me to take a picture of the furniture and I sent it to him on my phone. He gave me an estimate. He came and took the couch and brought it back in 3 days. The quality of the fabric is so much better than the original. He even re-stuffed the cushions because he didn’t feel they were stuffed enough. He brought it back a day earlier than what he promised. He was great! It meant a lot to not be ashamed of how much my couch looked
- UTICA SHOE SERVICEI had claw holes in my leather jacket from a cat. They fixed the holes and sealed them and you couldn't even see them anymore. They also redyed my jacket for me too. They did a fine job. They are fabulous.
- Tony's Shoe RepairI've used Tony's repair services for as long as I can recall...15 or 20 years. Always a smile and can-do attitude. Always ready when promised and quality work EVERY time. He is ready and willing to work on whatever you bring him. He has repaired belts, heavy-duty strapping, anything glued and/or sewn that his Heavy-duty sewing machines can handle. He even makes Keys, now
- Art VanThey did a good job. I just like everything about them. It was all done and turned out really good. They were here right on time.
- UTICA SHOE SERVICEI asked them if they could sew laminated patches on some leather fender guards and they said no problem. When I picked them up I didn't really look at them that well. When I got home I noticed that they took off all of the lamination I put on. They never called me to ask if I wanted it removed or offer to correct their mistake. An offer to fix them or a discount would've been nice. I won't return, for regular sewing I'm sure they're great. This situation just left a bad taste in my mouth
Last update on December 1, 2020
Leather Repair Specialist in Detroit
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Is your leather couch starting to peel like it’s got a sunburn? Here are several tips you can use to fix a leather sofa that’s peeling or cracking.
It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Find leather repair shops in
- River Rouge,
- Highland Park,
- Lincoln Park,
- Allen Park,
- Dearborn Heights,
- Hazel Park,
- Pleasant Ridge,
- Oak Park,
- Huntington Woods,
- Center Line,
- Garden City,
- Grosse Pointe Park,
- Royal Oak,
- Madison Heights
leather repair shops in Detroit
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Antonio's Leather Experts12415 Stark Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Antonio's Leather Experts
- Elevation Contracting LLC496 Allison Dr
Almont, Michigan 48003
- Elevation Contracting LLC
- Furniture Pro942 Holland Park Blvd Ste 6
Holland, Ohio 43528
- Furniture Pro
- Integrity Construction & Concrete INC22110 Sunnyside St
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- Integrity Construction & Concrete INC
- JPH Construction1315 Laurel Valley Dr
Waterford, Michigan 48327
- JPH Construction