Pro Home Improvement

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

**In response to the current guidelines from the State of Michigan and the CDC concerning Covid-19, Pro Home Improvement has created the Pro Home Virtual In-Home Estimate. Get a free estimate, good for a year, from the comfort of your couch.** Full Replacements - **$1000 off of $5000*** for Roof, Siding, Windows and ***$400 off of $1000 for Gutters and insulation. At Pro Home Improvement, we are dedicated to quality over profit. Give us a call today and see why we have hundreds of positive reviews from satisfied customers in your area....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+32 more images

4.4

4.3

4.4

roofing (47)gutter repair (30)insulation (24)siding companies (21)window replacement (12)skylight installation (1)door installation (2)general contractors (2)metal fabrication (1)decks & porches (1)

03/11/2021

Cheryl W.

It went very well! They were very kind and professional and got the job done when they said they would. They communicated everything with me before the job was complete. Would use them again for another project.

Description of Work
A new Roof

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

10/28/2020

Julie K.

Very professional services! Complete tear down and installation only took 2 hours. Great product and the house looks great!

Description of Work
Full Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/28/2020

Joseph C.

Very good. Fair price, understood that I wanted new gutters, downspouts and gutter leaf guards. Salesmen, explained different options.

Description of Work
Install gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/25/2020

Eric S.

Whole house roof replacement done in 2014. Now six years later, the roof is still in good shape. In between, they came and fixed a few minor issues, very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/24/2014

08/14/2019

Marvin S.

I did not hire this company. I hired another company. They do not do repair work, only new window installations.

Description of Work
Window glass replacement.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

07/31/2019

Nicole D.

We had a great experience. Salesperson came out quickly and in the evening when it was easier for us to meet. Thorough explanation of their process/materials and no-pressure sales pitch. We were able to get the work scheduled quickly and the 2 guys that came were very nice and did quick, excellent work. We’re very happy! Thanks!

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

03/07/2019

Jeremy A.

The job went great. We hired Pro to put on a new roof, new siding and new gutters. The crew showed up on time, did great work, and were very professional throughout. When a few unexpected issues arose Pro worked with us to address them without adding any additional cost to us. From initial sales meeting to final product Pro did a great job and we would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof, siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

12/17/2018

GARY A.

It went well. They were on the job hours before they were originally scheduled. They did an efficient and professional job.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

02/28/2018

Roberta H.

Everything was handled professionally ...from phone calls, measuring the area, scheduling and getting the job done. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Insulation in the attic

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

10/24/2017

Camila M.

Roof looks amazing! Very well done. Installed ridge and edge vent with a pretty pacific blue shingle. They were the most expensive out of the quotes we received but presented the best product at time of pitch. The key is the lifetime guarantee we paid for. As long as this is as they pitched it to be, no questions asked we come out and fix it, it was well worth the $ amount we paid. As of today my wife and I are very satisfied with services Pro provided. Would definitely recommend for roofing jobs in Oakland county.

Description of Work
Roofing replaced.

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

10/20/2017

Anne O.

The work itself was fine. The installers were professional in manner and the project manager was also. But I had interaction with two others that I felt had less than excellent interpersonal skills. The man who gave us the estimate was extremely intense, almost overbearing. And a second man, one with whom I spoke when I called the office with questions and our project manager was not available, was flippant and laughed at my questions and made me feel foolish. So the grade of B on professionalism is an average of individuals from this company with whom I had contact.

Description of Work
Installation of rim joist insulation.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

10/05/2017

Lisa H.

It was a difficult project due to the nature of the barn. Everyone at Pro was terrific to work with -- committed to completing the project successfully. They clearly value their employees, clients, and reputation!

Description of Work
Insulation for our barn (being converted for dog boarding)

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

07/26/2017

Mary L.

Very happy with the windows and the service.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

06/29/2017

Steve P.

From beginning to end Pro Home Improvement did an excellent job! They never tried to oversell and everyone was very professional. The crew showed up as scheduled and finished the big job in 3 days and gutters were put up on the 4th day as planned. Thank you so much for everyone at Pro Home for making our house look great. I will enjoy my extra time now that I do not have to constantly caulk and paint the wood siding! Also a special shout out to Justin and Sam for taking care of a roof repair after the Dish technician decided to mount the dish in 4 different locations on the roof. That looks great as well. We would definitely recommend them for any home improvement work that you have coming up.

Description of Work
We had new siding put on our wood sided house and new gutters put on.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

Review for Pro Home Improvement - 1640 E 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI - 35355647

06/05/2017

Katelyn P.

We are in the process of selling our home, and getting quotes for window replacement (post inspection). The woman who came out made it VERY clear that this company does not waste their time giving quotes (even though the new home owner plans on using one of them to replace the windows) and that she would rather speak to both me and my husband because "it's usually the man of the house that makes these types of decisions." She was extremely rude and unprofessional, didn't seem like she wanted our business at all. When the new home owner called her, she screamed at them and said this is not how they do business. When another company showed early to give me another quote she was upset that I would get other quotes and not just buy her product. I will NEVER use this company if this is how their sales people to act

Description of Work
Full house window replacement.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

05/31/2017

Mark L.

not good. I am a licensed property manager. They promptly called me back but didn't seem to grasp that I had TWO (2) new roofs to be installed, insisting that the property owner be present when their representative was there to measure the job. Isn't that why I was hired?? They also thought that I needed siding when my email inquiry clearly spelled out and only spoke of a new roof. Poorly trained intake people.

Description of Work
2 new roofs.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

05/12/2017

Paula F.

They would not come for a quote with out spouse being present. Didn't mention when the appointment was scheduled, but when I called to confirm, that's when it was stated. They also sent an email, claiming they didn't have the correct phone number, (the one they used to set the appointment) I called back immediately and the man on the phone said he just called and no one answered, as I was looking at my phone that has been right in front of me for hours at my desk. Something is shady about this, needless to say, I canceled the appointment all together.

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

05/08/2017

JULIE M.

Great. The workers were polite and made sure all messes were cleaned up. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
New windows for entire house. The reason I wouldn't hire again is because my windows will never need replacing while I'm alive!

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

05/07/2017

Mark N.

The salesman and the installation crew were awesome. No pressure to buy but when I saw their quality material I was sold. The installation crews were on time, worked very professionally and cleaned up after each day. They were very nice and answered all my questions. They took pride in their work as if they were working on their own home. They installed all my new lighting, outside GFI plug and address plaque. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs any work done on their home.

Description of Work
I had vinyl siding and leaf protected gutters installed.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

04/14/2017

Marsha E.

Everyone I had contact with, including the owner, were the most professional, courteous, efficient people I have ever encountered in any of my home improvement projects. Although my gutters & leaf guard have only been up for one day, I feel confident that their product will function as stated. I would not hesitate to use this company again & I can't think of another company I would say that about.

Description of Work
The work was done at the time & date specified & completed as stated.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

04/12/2017

Katherine T.

They were fantastic and later when we had a minor problem with a leak they were amazing. There was no squabbling over the cause or if they would fix it. They came right out and took care of it.

Description of Work
We had our roof completely redone right down to the sheathing.

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

04/11/2017

Roberta W.

Great. All aspects of my experience were excellent from my initial phone call to job completion.

Description of Work
Gutters and attic insulation.

Category gutter repair, insulation

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

03/28/2017

Allen S.

The workers were very professional and friendly. The work was done quickly and clean-up was well done. The next day after instillation, supervisors came and inspected work and ask if we were satisfied with job.

Description of Work
Window replacement of bay window and bathroom window.