Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Birmingham, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Birmingham
- Chapman PlumbingOur old unit had been giving us problems for the past four years. Jason and Kyle inspected the unit and suggested replacement due to a number of issues they found. The unit was difficult to get at as it was installed in our crawl space and took some time to remove the old unit. They did a great job as they replaced the old gas line which was too small and installed a new pressure regulator as we were experiencing a drop in water pressure if more than one faucet was open. Now have great water pressure and hotter constant water flow
- Chapman PlumbingJason and his assistant were on time, professional, friendly, and hard-working. They went out of their way to make sure the job was done correctly and in a timely fashion. When installing our new sink, we realized that our counter top had to be cut a small amount in order to fit the new sink. Jason called contractors and sub-contractors he knew in order to find someone who could come out quickly to cut the counter top. When the faucet he installed became a little loose about two months after installation, he came back right away and repaired it at no charge. At our request, he also took a look at a couple of our toilet tanks at no charge in order to assess whether or not the tanks needed new parts, and he did not pressure us into making unnecessary repairs. Jason and his team are knowledgeable, honest, thorough, and very helpful. We highly recommend them
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainService was great from start to finish. When I called this morning around 10:00 a.m. I talked to Morgan and told her I had problems with a microwave and she asked if it was built in or not and I said it wasn't and but it was custom made to fit in a special place around our cabinets in our kitchen and it is virtually impossible to find a replacement that would fit the spot where it fits. She then asked if I would be home between the hours of 3-5 this afternoon. First, I was surprised that I wouldn't need to bring in something as minor as a microwave so I said yes. Around 2:15 Morgan called and asked if Marlon could come early and I said OK, and I was impressed. He showed up and found out the problem right away, fixed it, and even helped me put the microwave back where it came from. I was impressed by by his professionalism and courtesy. Now for the dryer. While he was here I asked him about a problem I'd been having with the dryer making my clothes dirty. Apparently the drum had gotten off track,he looked and gave me a price, it was reasonable, he fixed it and now we are a happy family once again. To say I am pleased is an understatement.. Mr. Appliance exceeded my expectation and I plan to use them again. From the first time I called to the time the service technician left my house I was pleased and I thought the price and service was excellent. They get an A+ in my book
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainThey were prompt and professional. They were reasonable because they didn't charge us anything for this one.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainThe technician was incredibly nice and took to the time to also perform a couple of minor adjustments to help prolong the life of my refrigerator/freezer. Great experience and will always remain at the top of my list for appliance repairs in the Birmingham area.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainTechnician arrived on time. recieved phone call from office with 30 minute notice of arrival. tech inspected and repaired appliances very quickly and only charged for service call.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainThe technician was very experienced, had immediate access to all part and service information, and was willing to explain to us what was wrong and what would be involved in fixing it. I got the impression that some of their repair technicians are younger and less experienced, so you might want to ask for a more seasoned person when you call for an appointment. Highly recommende
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainIncredible expertise honesty and friendliness. His name was Sam. If I could give him more than an excellent rating I would!
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainMarlon was our technician and he was terrific. He was very professional and courteous and knowledgeable. While it took two visits to finally get to the problem, we feel strongly that it was not any fault of the technician. We watched everything he did and it was a complicated problem on an old dishwasher. He apologized for any inconvenience it caused by having to come out twice. He was extremely thorough in finally finding the problem and working with the manufacturer on it. He and the office staff helped us get a decent settlement with our home warranty company. We would definitely call them again for other repairs
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainIt went pretty well. As far as the work and stuff, they did pretty well. I emailed them and asked them if they could fix my dishwasher along with my sink and then they said they could. They were able to fix the sink but they did not do anything to my dishwasher because they said that they could not fix that appliance. I was really expecting to pay more than what they charged
Small Appliance Repair Services in Birmingham
- Business Description:Here at Chapman Plumbing we are committed to providing our customers with professional plumbing services at a reasonable price. I don't want the most customers, just the happiest. As always, we stand behind our work. Mailing address PO Box 107, Shannon, AL 35142-010Recent Review:Received call they would arrive between 9 and 11 for the estimate. Called at 9am and said they would arrive in 15 minutes. Employee tried turning main valve off to house, and could not kill the water. Fortunately I had another shutoff valve installed inside my home. He killed water, drained line, installed new valve. Was extremely professional, kind and worked efficiently. Alabama water company called to replace their defective valve. My wife who received this company had high praisePaul G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi..Recent Review:Got to meet most of the Bidwell family, Papa Ralph, daughters Aliea and Julia, son Sawyer and daughter-in-law Emily. End result far exceeded expectations. The kids were respectful, worked non stop, showed up on time and left at the requested time. Never heard a nasty word and they dressed appropriately. They never even spilled a drop of paint! As a matter of fact they are coming back next week to repair the fence in the back yardTim P.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services and home repairs! From sheetrock, to plumbing and electrical, to floors and yard work, we can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama.Recent Review:They gave me a delivery date and they did not show up. I called and my name was not even on the delivery list. My cook top was then delivered at a separate time and there were no burners, I called they said they would bring it over and I never heard back. I called again after waiting a day and finally I went there and picked up the burners myself. They may have changed since I used them in AugustNaomi B.
- Business Description:Service and Installed Air Conditions and Furnace systems. I am a very friendly and honest . I have been doing this type of work for 23 years and I am a owner-operated.
- Business Description:Service Care is Alabama's premier TV & Appliance service center. We are a local company and your neighbor. You can call us for in-home service in a wide radius around Birmingham, Alabama, or bring it into our repair shop. We were incorporated in 1986, and have been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 1996 with an A+ rating. We aim to provide Professional Service by People who CareRecent Review:They were here about 10 minutes and said the drain pump was leaking and would cost $460 to replace! They charged us a full $89 service fee for this short visit. (I could see paying this much for a longer time to figure out what was wrong, but it seemed an excessive fee for only 10 minutes and not fixing anything) They asked to use our towels to clean up the water on the floor (maybe they were not prepared with their own towels?)Michele and Mike D.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair & maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures prompt, efficient attention, our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment, a solid quote before the service begins - no surprises, courteous and skilled in-home service pr..Recent Review:I called on Thursday the 8th of August and the repairman was available the following morning. Arrived on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. Had to order a part and returned the following Monday (09-12-19). Installed the part and tested the machine. Worked as it should. A job well done and in a timely manner. Thanks so much!Rachel R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
Find small appliance repair services in
small appliance repair services in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Call Plumbing8624 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville, Tennessee 37924
- 1st Call Plumbing
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
Theodore, Alabama 36582
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- Anytime Handyman20 Country Rd 1003
Jemison, Alabama 35085
- Appliance Connection701 N. Graymont Ave
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Air Doctor
- Brad Drake Heating & Air5937 Tommy Town Rd
Mount Olive, Alabama 35117
- Brad Drake Heating & Air
- HH GREGG4639 HWY 280
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
- HH GREGG
- Landrum Heating And Cooling 456 Highland Cove Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35226
- Landrum Heating And Cooling
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain2812 Ruffner Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain