Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Birmingham, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Birmingham
- K&J RemodelingThe company was extremely professional yet personable, warm, and friendly, They did exactly what I asked and did it extremely well. They were very helpful with my indecisive self on picking out colors and they turned out beautiful!!! The 15 year old gym set on which they replaced any old wood and painted to blend yet contrast with the colors on the house looks amazing and brand new!!! They also replaced pieces of wood on the house snd porch that needed replacing. I have NO complaints only praise for this company. When I need the inside of my house painted this will be the company I call...hands down!!
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )It helped save my life. I recently lost my Husband and his income. My air conditioner went out. My Windows are painted shut. So I thought about adding screens to the burglar iron doors. My Husband was the epitome of a Handyman. With him suddenly and unexpectedly dead and his income too, I felt helpless but not hopeless. I put a request in on Angie’s list. Got four calls. One couldn’t help. One I couldn’t afford. One kept promising to come but did not. But “Handyman” Bidwell Company made and kept an appointment with me, accessed the job, went and priced the cost, provided a reasonable cost that I could afford, accepted the job, made the frame and screens. Today I opened both the front porch and side Carport doors and let God’s breeze of fresh air circulate my lungs and my home, I feel pleased and wonderfully blessed to be able to breathe in my home especially since I suffer from acute asthma. I appreciate their quick turn around, their courteous customer service and professionalisms. Sending a special Thank you to the Bidwell Company and a special “Thank You” to Sawyer Bidwell. Thank You Cynthia Kellu
- Blair ExteriorsI was very pleased with this project. Dan Aycock was easy to deal with and grasped immediately the scope of my work and how I wanted it done. To a man the Blair crews were professional, easy to deal with, and conscientious. They came to work as scheduled and were punctual. In fact I felt that they approached the work as though it was a personal project, especially the carpentry crew
- Joel RhodesWe hired Joel to screen in our existing covered deck, which he did April 2-6, 2018. He and his crew did a fantastic job. They completely rebuilt the wooden components on the exposed three sides (that is, everything except the existing weight-bearing corner beams, ceiling/roof structure, and floor). They custom built all the screens with metal frames for 18 openings. They replaced the old screening in an area where custom-built screens would have been nearly impossible. They rebuilt/replaced portions of the deck that are outside of the screened-in area and thus had incurred excessive weathering and damage over the years. They installed a storm door. They power washed the entire deck and stained it in two solid colors of our choice (except for the ceiling, which we asked them to leave as is). Joel was 100% reliable and incredibly easy to work with. He was on site for the entire project, and he and his crew were skilled, efficient, and friendly. They cleaned up at the end of each day and at the end of the project (when the work was completed, it was hard to tell they had ever been here). Joel went way above and beyond, with excellent craftsmanship, exacting attention to detail, and obvious pride in his work. We got the distinct feeling that Joel was treating our project with the same passion and perfectionism that he would were he working on his own deck at home. We are absolutely thrilled with the result every single day, and we wholeheartedly recommend Joel
- Joel RhodesVery well. Joel and his colleague are honest, hard working, punctual, and personable. They provided really quality work at a very reasonable price. They were very responsive to our inquiries, unlike other businesses we called to install screened porch. Highly recommend them and we will use them again for general contract work
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )It went very well. Ralph got everything worked out in a timely and efficient manner. I am extremely pleased and will not hesitate to call on him when something else breaks or goes wrong. He is professional, reliable and efficient.
- Dixie Windows MFG, IncIt was very professional and extremely great work. I am very very pleased with how the work turned out.
- Pickett Construction LLCVery professional company. The project manager, Scott, followed through on every detail and always responded immediately to any questions or concerns. They are licensed, bonded and insured which was mandatory for us. We look forward to hiring them for additional remodeling in the future.
- Complete Home RepairAl was very prompt on coming out to give me an estimate. He was very detailed and specific on his prices and how long it would take to do the job. He called me back and gave me an exact time frame for the schedule and confirmed it the week before. He and his son showed up on the first day on time and completed all the work within one week. I felt comfortable leaving him and his son at the house while i was at work.They did a great job on completing everything i needed, plus cleaned up when they were done. I will sure call Al again if I need any work done. He was very talented and could do any type of house repair you need. He and his son was a pleasure to deal with. thanks Al
- J&J Winow SalesI delivered my 3 items to them and I had to ask for an estimate. they sadi they were very busy and it would take about a week. No problem since I was not in a hurry. I called a week later to inquire and was told that the manager had been out and they where backec up to give them another week. Well, I gave them two weeks then ran buy there to check and was told they had not done them but woul right away and they could be picked up the following day. I called 3 day later and still nothing, got a little upset with them at this point and told them I would just come pick them up not repaired...they apologized and promised the repairs would be competed by the end of the week. I waited and call the following Monday and they were ready. went over that afternoon to pick them up and the workmanship was very poor. frames not straigt. screen had waves and was loose. stands of screen not trimmed. Very unhappy with the entire experience and will not be back. Makes me upset becasue I prefer to spend my money with the local companies
Screen Repair Companies in Birmingham
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi..Recent Review:Went great. Mr. Bidwell was very professional, took care with the work that he did, and was reasonable on the price given. My threshold looks great and I would definitely hire again. Already recommended him to a friendStacye T.
- Business Description:Remodels, Fences, Decks. My company is committed to giving excellent services. Unlike the rest, I am personally on and working every job to ensure the highest quality. You will see and deal with me personally from start to finish. Please Call me directly 205-281-1446 Thank you Joel RhodesRecent Review:Joel did a great job. He gave me a fair quote for the siding replacement on my chimneh chase. when he removed the siding, all the wood underneath was rotted out and the job became much bigger. He and his crew did a great job of rebuilding the chasebradley k.
- Business Description:We are committed to superior quality and results. Call or email to schedule a free estimate and quote. All our work comes with a two year warranty so you can rest assure our craftsmanship will last.Recent Review:The company was extremely professional yet personable, warm, and friendly, They did exactly what I asked and did it extremely well. They were very helpful with my indecisive self on picking out colors and they turned out beautiful!!! The 15 year old gym set on which they replaced any old wood and painted to blend yet contrast with the colors on the house looks amazing and brand new!!! They also replaced pieces of wood on the house snd porch that needed replacing. I have NO complaints only praise for this company. When I need the inside of my house painted this will be the company I call...hands down!!Sandra T.
- Business Description:I am an independent handyman. If you have been told your project is too small give me a call. I work mostly alone but can get help if needed. I give free quotes on any work (some quotes might be over the phone). My minimum charge on any work I do is $150. This covers up to two hours of labor. Check my blog listed above for current offers and couponsRecent Review:Steven did a great job. He was very responsive and punctual. Before he did the job, I sent him links to the websites of the vendors I purchased my hand rail kits from and he took the time to review the information before coming to do the job. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to othersJanice E.
- Business Description:Richardson Sears offers Handyman services from plumbing heating and air yardwork and more. I have over 16 years of Home Repair experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right. We are owner operated and treat our clients homes like we treat our own. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:The service went Very well. Mr. Richardson was professional and knowledgeable about his service. He wasn't able to show at the appointed but called to let us know. We truly appreciate that. To sum everything up, we are Extremely pleased and will call Mr. Richardson again soon for other projects.Valerie L.
- Business Description:Estes Painting Services was started in the 2001 by Mike Estes. Additional phone number: (205) 918-8982 2059188962 Award winning. Additional DBA - Estes Painting CorporationRecent Review:It was good. I've actually used them twice now. Mike does a great job at explaining the project and identifying any issues, such as rotting wood and makes sure to replace it. His crew does a good job. They're neat and clean up after themselvesTracy B.
- Business Description:Blair Exteriors has been helping Alabama homeowners make home improvement projects, additions, and upgrades hassle free since 1965. Over the years we’ve been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional service, superior craftsmanship, and outstanding warranties. Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations with highly trained, caring, and detail oriented professionals that get the job done correctly the first time. Blair Remodeling is as a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite ..Recent Review:roofers were fine roof does look better communication was non existent never knew when someone was coming or going nor what was happening. carpenters were terrible do not do their job, held up the job did not complete the job left early. awfulAngelia W.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 1671 Alabaster, AL 35007.Recent Review: Project manager, Scott Lamareoux, is outstanding and honest. I would NOT use this provider unless he is the manager - and I know what subcontractor I would insist on them using, too. <br> <br>The roofing job was led by a subcontractor, Philip Lucas, and was nothing short of superior. I learned later, from another company that also uses Mr Lucas, that he has an outstanding reputation installing metal roofs and that I could have saved a bundle (about $2500) getting him through this other contractor. (Mr Lucas only works as a subcontractor so you have to ask for him specifically.) <br> <br>The conversion of my detached garage was a near disaster (though it ended satisfactorily). The estimate was about $2800 more than a competitor's estimate, but because we knew the Picket family through a church connection, we went with them. Pickett has no real direct labor employees, evidently, and everyone they use is whoever costs the less to do a project. (I believe in capitalism and have no problem with this so long as the work is done correctly.) The project was supposed to be four weeks with a handshake to try to get it done in three weeks before a holiday. The first subcontractor didn't order enough concrete and didn't prep the structure appropriately (and as agreed in the estimate) to where even I knew it was going to flood with any rain. When I tried to suspend the project to get someone to come out and look at my concern, someone (other than Scott) from Pickett came out and said it'd be fine - but as predicted, the day after they "finished" the first time (4 weeks), it rained and the whole place flooded. With no way to drain, mold started right away. After three or four attempts to "save" the work done and fend off more flooding from rain, Scott came out and suggested French drains. A group came out and dug a ditch and put gravel in - not exactly a French drain. So, of course, it flooded again. With a suggestion to try a deeper (real) French drain, I said no because I knew that wouldn't work long term. I insisted they build a barrier wall or build up the floor to an appropriate height. Scott thought the barrier wall was the best option, but I was charged extra for it. Who was the "A Team" they called in to fix it all? Mr. Lucas and his son who during this time had put on our roof. If he'd been the subcontractor on the detached garage conversion from the start, I'm convinced there would have been no problems. There were other little things that made the whole project stressful. Now, had I not realized and trusted that Scott was a "man of his word," which he is, I just don't believe it would have ever been resolved satisfactorily. In the end, a 3-4 week project was complete in just over 3 months. <br> <br>in the end, it all worked out and I have a new office, but it wasn't, by any stretch of the imagination, a smooth experience. <br> <br> <br> <br> <brDerek J.
- Business Description:The Birmingham Handyman is a professional home repair and handyman service specializing in small jobs that take anywhere from an hour to a few days to complete. We have been helping homeowners in the Birmingham, AL areas with repairs, maintenance and improvements for over 25 years. Our workmanship is guaranteed and backed by our industry leading two year warrantyRecent Review:When you call him he will return your call that day or the next day. As I said he is a handy man and can repair many things. <br /> He gives you an estimate for each item with a price and he will email the information to you. When you decide what you want done he will comes out and starts on his list and then goes to the next item. He does works in a timely fashion. <br /> Very please with his work. <br /> <br /> <br /Mary Ann R.
- Business Description:Our business handles any type of home remodling, repair and building. We have had over 12 years of experience in the industry. We generally run promotions for "dollars off" of certain jobs. We can be insured/bonded for jobs that would require the addition of insurance. All of the work performed would be by Scott Sizemore. Sometimes additional sub-contracted crews are needed depending on the size of the jobRecent Review:I have used Scott for several projects over the past couple of years. He did a kitchen remodel with me about two years ago. His skill and proficiency gave me the confidence to make the remodel really amazing and I have been happy with it since. He has done several small and large jobs for me. Some of them include electrical work and roofing and replacing exterior siding. Bigger jobs include a major living room remodel. All of the projects have turned out great. I have no worries about calling him for anything that needs to be done in or around the house. And I have no hesitation about referring others to him. <br /James C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Find screen repair companies in
screen repair companies in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cardinal Roofing & Restoration608 University Blvd
Birmingham, Alabama 35233
- Choice Maintenance2825 Emerald Ave
Bessemer, Alabama 35023
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
Cropwell, Alabama 35054
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Hoover3049 John Hawkins Pkwy
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
- Cardinal Roofing & Restoration
- Dixie Windows MFG, Inc3201 28th Place N
Birmingham, Alabama 35207
- Dixie Windows MFG, Inc
- Full house renovation1062 CR-594
Hanceville, Alabama 35077
- Full house renovation
- H and S Constructionp.o. box
Gardendale, Alabama 35071
- H&M Construction905 navajo trail
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Handyman Caudill5406 Balboa Cir
PINSON, Alabama 35126
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- Home Handyman1813 Indian Hills Rd
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- H and S Construction
- K&J Remodeling2820 Alton Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
- K&J Remodeling
- Papa Richard Handyman LLC2477 Cox Cove Road
Hayden, Alabama 35079
- Pickett Construction LLC8101 Highway 119
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
- PICKETT GENERAL CONTRACTING5712 6TH AVE S
Birmingham, Alabama 35212
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
- Punch-List Repairs LLC101 Shirley Ln
Chelsea, Alabama 35043
- Papa Richard Handyman LLC
- Quick Stop Repair Shop3526 Perry St
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Quick Stop Repair Shop
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )1301 Meadow Ln
Mulga, Alabama 35118
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sizemore Specialty Construction702 Linden St
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
Birmingham, Alabama 35243
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wilson Screening Solutions3928 Valley Bend Dr
Moody, Alabama 35004
- Wilson Screening Solutions