ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry....

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

pest control (183)animal removal (14)basement waterproofing (12)foundation repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)lawn treatment (27)

05/10/2020

Linda G.

Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrong.

Description of Work
Rodents in attic.

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations in our initial service, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to come back out and make sure the job gets done properly. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to helping you with all your pest control needs and exceeding your expectations moving forward!

05/01/2020

Chasity K.

My family recently moved into a rental that had not been well maintained or cleaned prior to us moving in. Trevor arrived on time, listened to my concerns, and preformed my requested tasks. I am very happy with the service I received!

Description of Work
Rodent removal and spray in and around home

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

01/08/2020

Greta T.

Very well. Quick, courteous service and response time. Communication was excellent.

Description of Work
Spraying for fleas at our rental property.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We value you as a customer, and will strive to continue to meet your standards.

11/17/2018

Donna B.

Talked to them on the phone 5 times. Told me they would call to reschedule. Never heard back. Began contacting them over a month now. Going elsewhere.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

11/17/2018

Donna B.

Never called back even though I gave their representative credit card info. Called them repeatedly and was promised call backs and service. Never happened.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

03/14/2018

Bryan R.

Wow!! Fantastic work done by Robert and Michael of Superior Plumbing. They were extremely proficient and proffessional with the work required. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was done correctly and that I was a satisfied customer. I can not thank these guys enough for the hard work they put in. The cost was very reasonable and would highly recomend these guys to anyone needing a plumbing service. Great work done by great people!! Will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Toilet drain relocated

Category drain pipe

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We appreciate your business, and will continue striving for excellence!

01/30/2018

Larry H.

This review replaces our comments of September 13, 2017. The company responded very quickly and came to correct the problem. We were very happy with the outcome and will use them again as needed. We very much appreciate the company's willingness to stand behind their product.

Description of Work
Spray for Mosquitoes

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right. We appreciate your business and hope that you will think of us for any future needs you may have.

11/02/2017

Regina S.

They did a good job and were very professional.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors and installation.

Work Completed On 11/02/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

10/10/2017

Khushbu K.

We've done it with other companies and paid more money for this treatment, and they weren't nearly as effective as the treatment received from AL Professional Service Inc.

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/28/2017

Natalia K.

Service was done on time and it was as described.

Description of Work
pest control service

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

07/24/2017

Che M.

Took several weeks to get a response, but the rep explained in detail their program, and did a very good job of setting expectations.

Description of Work
Needed lawn treatment program.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

07/24/2017

Vickie O.

Went well, controlled the mosquitos for a good while.

Description of Work
yard sprayed for mosquitos

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

07/13/2017

Marian D.

They never called me back for appointment & tech was 2 hours late & never called. Other than that, price was good & tech was very nice when he got there

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

We are very sorry to hear the sales team and tech were not punctual. I have alerted the supervisors to this review, and we will strive to do better in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback and your business!

07/05/2017

Che M.

A rep came out to look at my yard, and stated someone would follow up the next week. I have not heard from them since the initial visit. Decided to go with a different company.

Description of Work
Treat lawn for weeds, and other tasks to get lawn in good condition.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par with our standards. We would love the chance to make it right, if you decide against your current company.

07/03/2017

Thomas M.

Paid in advance, but haven't heard from them.

Description of Work
Mosquito spray

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

We are very sorry to hear this. I have alerted a supervisor to this review, and we will do all we can to make this right.

06/26/2017

David S.

Great experience. Very professional and informative. Will use again in future.

Description of Work
Pest Control Treatment (Inside & Outside)

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to helping you with any future projects you may have.

05/22/2017

Tania M.

Only part of house was treated for the indoor pests and the guy who was suppose to treat for termites never called me back.

Description of Work
Needed house treated for termites and indoor pests.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience! I have submitted this to your pest technician, so that he may call you to set up a re-service. I have also forwarded this complaint to a termite supervisor, and he will have someone contact you to set up an appointment for a termite treatment as soon as possible.

05/09/2017

Lee W.

The sales rep was punctuation and professional. The price was a little high but the technicians were professional and skilled so maybe I suffered from sticker shock and the price was not out of line. The time between the quote and actual repair was a longer that I wanted. The technician that put traps in the attic was timely, professional and skilled. I called the office for a call back check on the traps and nobody responded to me. I called the technician directly and he returned and bated the traps within 48 hours. The squirrel escaped the traps but is not in my attic anymore.

Description of Work
We had a resident squirrel in our attic that needed to be removed and his entrance point blocked.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We thank you for your business and hope that you will consider us for any future projects.

05/02/2017

Zeena T.

Description of Work
I'd like to update my review. After posting that the treatment was ineffective, they promptly contacted me and came out to respray. Since they returned, we haven't had any trouble. I really appreciate the fact they followed up and made good on their work.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

Thank you for the new review! We value you as a customer and strive to give the best service possible. We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/23/2017

Zeena T.

They showed up on time and sprayed. However, within two days we had mosquitoes everywhere so I'm not sure if they use the same strength of spray they would use if we had not purchased a coupon. Not sure - just did not do anything.

Description of Work
We bought a coupon for mosquito control.

Work Completed On 04/23/2017

Thank you for the feedback, and I am sorry to hear that your treatment didn't meet our standard. I will have your technician contact you to re-service your property.

03/07/2017

Kripal S.

nice job highly recommended pest control service

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as a customer! Thank you, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for your home.

02/20/2017

Rebecca B.

Pest Control process began in September and has been successful. Technician calls ahead for an appointment and is courteous and knowledgeable. Have not completed Termite and contract yet, but plan to do so soon.

Description of Work
Termite Bond Pest Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2016