Banks Home Building Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2010

Banks Home Building, Inc. has been in business since 1991. We specialize in building custom homes, additions, basement build outs, and renovations. Custom home building from $300,000 to $3,000,000. Our primary market area is Mountain Brook, Vestavia, and Inverness....

Complete residential and commercial heating and cooling service and sales including Geo Thermal systems, sheet metal fabrication, grease hood installation, grease duct fabrication and attic insulation. Proud member of the TVA Energy RIght Partners program.

**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provider

02/21/2015

This was the only provider who charged for an estimate. It was supposed to include a sketch which I never got. After the initial appointment, I had to contact him several times for estimate. Compared to other providers, he showed no real interest in my business. I felt he was just gong through the motions to earn his fee, which was unwarranted. He had no helpful input or suggestions. I was very di...

Description of Work
Provide estimate for kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

I am sorry she feels this way. At our first meeting, she made it clear that she was in no hurry. I did not give her a sketch because the layout was not changing. We were replacing cabinets, counters and some appliances. i did measure her kitchen in order to put together an estimate. We met and I would have been glad to do the project.

10/27/2014

Plan not drawn to scale (not a problem, was initial plan). Gave some helpful insight toward the renovation building standards. The ideas were not all that helpful in the change I was looking for.

Description of Work
Drew a kitchen remodel plan.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/27/2014

They were very professional and polite. When I was not satisfied with certain things, they were very quick to fix the problem with absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
They finished a lower level that included a bathroom and kitchen.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

08/09/2014

It took about 8 weeks. which was longer than I thought it would take. However, the work done by all involved was excellent. The work site was cleaned at the end of each day. All the plumbing worked properly and I have not had any problems. Kudos go out to the guy who installed the tile. Everyone who has seen the finished bathroom wants to know his name. I was pleased that the budget was monitored ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category plumbing,home builders,home remodeling

07/29/2014

We were very pleased with the professionalism of this company and hope to have an opportunity to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate on creating a "wet room" for bathroom. My husband is in a wheelchair and needs accessibility for bath needs. Gave us a very effective workup and reasonable cost. We chose to wait till several other remodeling areas were complete, but fully intend to use this company in the future.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen & bathroom renovations. Additions. Basement build outs. New home builds.