Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Austin, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Austin
- The Donner Group - Keller Williams Realty PartnersMultiple showings in just a few days. Contract for over asking price signed within 3 days- So it went very well!
- Rising Star Realty ServicesWe moved here from out of state and had no idea who to contact. We came across Robyn and couldn't have been happier with our decision. She was very responsive and helpful, not to mention very resourceful even after closing. As we didn't know who to call for certain services, she was and still is very helpful! I couldn't recommend a better realtor than Robyn! She will make sure you get the best deal... and then keep trying lol. Thank you so much for everything Robyn
- Rising Star Realty ServicesWe were very skeptical upon looking at homes as the house we were in prior to working with Jim and Robyn had bad bones. They were very patient with us as we were very slow in finally making an offer after about a year of looking. They never got upset and were very understanding of our feelings of hesitation. At the end we were very happy with the Mosners as our realtors and have continued to rely on their experience through other real estate questions. We have been in our house for many years and seek there expertise as we make improvements,etc. I would recommend them if you are looking for a dedicated and patient team to work with through your transactions
- Rising Star Realty ServicesFrom start to finish everything went so smoothly. She explained all the processes every step of the way. She is very knowledgeable since this has been her passion for so long. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. I couldn’t imagine not having her in my house selling or house buying process!!! She’s not just a real estate lady, she’s my real estate friend!!
- Rising Star Realty ServicesMy wife and I could not be more pleased with the work performed by Rising Star Realty. Robyn put together a well thought out strategy to facilitate the fast sale of our home. After prepping the house, we had two full price offers in one day. Robyn and her husband assisted throughout the entire process. They also provided helpful guidance in the purchase of our new home, and the selection of contractors. If you are looking for a realtor, look no further than Rising Star Realty Services
- L Ellis AppraisalsLarry was very responsive and offered a lot of free market information and advice that was based on his experience during appraisals in the Comanche Trail area. Due to the schedule, I didn't have him do a detailed appraisal. I will definitely use Larry in the future should I need a property appraisal
- COMPASSI WORK FULL-TIME AND WENT HOME FOR A MID-DAY APPOINTMENT WITH MR. MCDONALD. I PARTICULARLY APPRECIATED THAT MR. MCDONALD ARRIVED EARLY IN ORDER TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TIME THAT I HAD TO SPEND WITH HIM. HE WAS QUICK TO CALL ME BACK WHEN I MADE INITIAL CONTACT, AND HE SENT THE APPRAISAL REPORT QUICKLY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CENTEX PROPERTIESIt was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Jim is an experienced and personable appraiser. He gathered the information he needed in less than an hour and conducted a thorough interview with me to get additional details. His report was thorough and well documented with sources that could be verified. He explained his reasons for the values he reported. I definitely felt I received an excellent value for the price and would glad recommend and/or use Jim for any future property appraisal needs
- ARMOUR APPRAISAL GROUPTHESE GUYS WERE VERY QUICK IN THEIR APPRIASAL, AS WE WERE IN A RUSH FOR OUR MORTGAGE. THEY DID IT AS A RUSH JOB AND APPRAISED US TO EXACTLY THE AMOUNT WE WERE LOOKING FOR.
- Aaron NannAaron was always on time and prompt with listing suggestions and viewing times. He had accurate and helpful information that helped us get a great deal on a house we love.
Real Estate Appraisers in Austin
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:Rising Star Realty Services is a local Real Estate Brokerage located in in Cedar Park TX. Our focus is to provide our clients exceptional customer service and smooth transitions. We offer a 2-step listing process that provides our clients with a complete understanding of our home preparation, marketing strategy, marketing time, home valuation and net proceeds. We also have experienced knowledgeable agents that know the Austin Market and can handle all of your real estate needs whether your bu..Recent Review:We moved here from out of state and had no idea who to contact. We came across Robyn and couldn't have been happier with our decision. She was very responsive and helpful, not to mention very resourceful even after closing. As we didn't know who to call for certain services, she was and still is very helpful! I couldn't recommend a better realtor than Robyn! She will make sure you get the best deal... and then keep trying lol. Thank you so much for everything RobynJacob F.
- Business Description:We are leading Real Estate Appraisal Company specializing and focusing in Travis And Williamson County. Our company's philosophy is to provide an objective analysis to assist our clients in making informed Real Estate decisions. Our reports are prepared with the precision that the industry demands with all residential property types included. We are located in Stiner RanchRecent Review:My insurance company would not accept an estimate from an independent appraiser, so I canceled on the meeting, but if my insurance company doesnt provide the protection I want then I will use this company to privately appraise so I know what to look for when I shop around for a new policy. <br /artur s.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:A-1 Engineering, LLC is a structural engineering company that specializes in evaluating foundations for possible foundation problems, designing foundations for new construction, designing structural framing for new construction and consulting with clients on the structural performance of buildings. Our engineers are specifically trained in the structural design of: retaining walls, wood buildings (as high as 4-stories), concrete buildings steel framed buildings, buildings of composite materia..Recent Review:The A-1 representatives that I dealt with were very courteous and professional. It was easy to schedule an appointment and when the appointment date arrived, the A-1 engineer arrived right on time. He carefully performed a very thorough assessment of my foundation. <br /> At the end of his review, he provided us with a verbal report on our propertie's condition along with recommendations. He said they would provide us with a written report in 10-15 days which they did indeed provide. <br /> The services of A-1 saved us thousands of dollars on unneeded foundation repairs. Furthermore, they provided us with good recommendations to avoid future foundation issues. We were very impressed with everyone at A-1 and we have followed up on all of their recommendations. <br /> I would strongly recommend anyone that is considering foundation work to first have A-1 come out and take a look. The foundation repair companies will always tell you that you need expensive work to be done. A-1 engineering will provide a much better and professional assessment of your structure(s) and it will be money well spent. <br /Steve G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.
- Business Description:3Z Realty is a NEW and INNOVATIVE real estate company in San Marcos TX that uses CUTTING- EDGE technology to simplify every transaction. We strive to find a cure for Narcolepsy by donating a portion of profits from every real estate sale, lease, and investment transaction
- Business Description:We buy homes in Austin in as-is condition for cash! We can close as fast or as slow as you need to!
- Business Description:Reliant Appraisal Group has been Appraising in Central Texas for over a Decade, Let Us Offer a Thorough Analysis of Your Home, Updates & Features!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
property appraisers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3Z Realty2706 Hunter Rd.
San Marcos, Texas 78666
- 3Z Realty
- CENTEX PROPERTIES1608 WOODGREEN DR
Round Rock, Texas 78681
- CENTEX PROPERTIES
- Josh Bushner - Broker Associate & Realtor9600 Great Hills Trail Ste #150W
Austin, Texas 78759
- Josh Bushner - Broker Associate & Realtor
- L Ellis Appraisals12501 Scates Ct.
Austin, Texas 78732
- L Ellis Appraisals
- Paula Hufford900 Quest Pkwy
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- Paula Hufford