You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Winston Salem, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Winston Salem
- T & T Abatement Contractor ServicesT&T Abatement treated me like family from the moment I spoke with Toni. I got done very wrong by another company and Toni & her crew came in behind them and did an awesomely fantastic job. Toni & her crew were all very polite, respectful, honest & knowledgeable about everything that needed to be done in my home and they got me back into my home very quickly. I would 100% recommend T&T Abatement to anyone that needed any of the services she handles & I would absolutely employ her company again if I ever needed to. She was and absolute blessing to my family & I. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Toni & cre
- T & T Abatement Contractor ServicesThey were punctual, thorough and nice to work with! I had asbestos and mold removed from kitchen and it was affordable. I am pleased and have confidence in the results.
- T & T Abatement Contractor ServicesMy project went smoothly and exactly to plan. T&T Abatement was able to mobile quickly and stay on schedule. My building was left clean and free of asbestos.
- T & T Abatement Contractor ServicesWonderful to work with. Very respectful of my property and got the job done in a timely manor. Very pleased with the whole process and the finished job.
- Robinson Construction Service CorpExcellent, above and beyond. Freddie did a fantastic job matching the new shingles with the existing one as such that you are not able to see where there was even a repair performed. JC was prompt in responding to my requests/ questions. Would definitely recommend this company, no surprise, courteous, on time, professional and above expectation results. A++++
- Robinson Construction Service CorpI’m going to tell you not only how good a roofing company Robinson Construction Service Corp is, I’m also going to explain why I am especially qualified to compare them to a very large number of other roofing companies locally and in the region. It took us seven years to find Robinson Construction. It was an extremely painful seven years. The first roofer we used came highly recommended by a neighbor. He seemed great upfront, but his subs cut corners and caused extensive damage. The owner of the company seemed to be very preoccupied with larger projects and did not manage his subs well at all. He was rarely onsite. The result was many major leaks and improperly installed gutters that caused extensive interior plaster, hardwood flooring, and mold damage. There were other major, costly problems he created. He became impossible to contact. The next roofer had an A rating on Angie’s list but he was terrible too. For example, one of his subs did extensive caulking on a high flat area of our roof. We found out later he had emptied all those tubes of caulking onto piles of leaves up there. The company also failed to correct leaks that later caused significant interior damage. He became belligerent and threatening. Much of the rest of those seven years we spent contacting about 35 other local and regional roofers. Most were too busy or had no interest in the job. A few said they could not do the job because the roof of our historically significant house is too architecturally complex. A few also pointed to our asbestos tiles. Eventually we decided to replace the whole roof. But still hardly anyone wanted the job. So many unreturned phone calls, no show appointments, very highball quotes, promised quotes that never came, companies dealing with lawsuits, major personality problems, unprofessional behavior, etc. We became very discouraged about ever finding someone who we felt could do a great job. There were a few that seemed hopeful, but in each case there were ultimately problems. And then finally we found Robinson. If only we had found these guys in the beginning. This is a very professional company from Maria and Elizabeth in the front office to project manager JC to onsite manager Freddy to their laborers and to their business partners and suppliers. They are likeable, honest, dependable, quite expert, and very attentive to detail. They were very patient about understanding all our needs and requirements. We were very impressed with their knowledge and warranty program. They provided a very detailed quote that clearly spelled out what they would be doing, and then they delivered on it. They did not cut any corners. Having talked with so many other roofers we can confidently attest that their prices are very reasonable. They were great about communicating as the project proceeded including providing lots of photos along the way. There was not a single complaint from a neighbor during the work despite the fact that the complex job (which included abatement of the old asbestos tiles) ran for about a month. Their cleanup at the end was excellent. We are very happy with the results and have gotten many compliments from neighbors, friends, and passersby. A measure of how happy we are with Robinson is we want them to do some additional non roof repairs our house needs
- BUFFALO FENCE CO INCWe had damage from our neighbors tree falling on our chain link fence that enclosed our back yard. They were fast and cleaned up after themselves. We give them a A+++.
- MARC'S ODD JOBS & HOME REPAIRSHe was excellent. I think the way he talked to and handled the home owner was very sensitive. He explained everything to him before he did it and explained the fee clearly before doing any work to make sure it was ok. He also worked with him on a reduced rate because of fixed income issues.
Asbestos Removal Services in Winston Salem
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in demolition and Asbestos Abatement Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:T&T Abatement treated me like family from the moment I spoke with Toni. I got done very wrong by another company and Toni & her crew came in behind them and did an awesomely fantastic job. Toni & her crew were all very polite, respectful, honest & knowledgeable about everything that needed to be done in my home and they got me back into my home very quickly. I would 100% recommend T&T Abatement to anyone that needed any of the services she handles & I would absolutely employ her company again if I ever needed to. She was and absolute blessing to my family & I. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Toni & creJennifer M.
- Business Description:Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this avenue. Hard workers, knowledgeable and honestRecent Review:EMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work withMatthew H.
- Business Description:We are a general Asbestos company that oversees testing and remediation projects in the residential sectors. Our highly experienced staff has the know-how to guarantee that our clients are completely satisfied with our service and the end resultRecent Review:Great! It took two days for my job. They did come a bit late each day (11am-noon) but they stayed late (6-7pm) and got the work done. I would definitely use these guys again.Christy & Matt D.
- Business Description:With more than 25 years of experience; Robinson Construction assists customers in the roofing and remodeling industry to produce high quality projects while adhering to tight schedule and budget. We do this by providing quality control on each project. We’re fully insured, licensed and comply with zone regulations, building codes, and other lawsRecent Review:Maria and JC were wonderful to work with. They answered all of our questions and made the whole process easy. The entire crew did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area looking to have a roof replaced or repairedTerrie E.
- Business Description:Carolina Asbestos Services is your local, veteran-owned team of insurance and restoration experts here to restore your home or business to its original state. We bring over a decade of experience to the table, specializing in asbestos but also working on lead abatement and mold remediation. In addition, we offer a knowledgeable, trained, and certified team focused on putting our customers’ needs first. Our hands-on team combines efficiency with a focus on the details to complete high-quality ..Recent Review:excellent ,perfect scheduling, lovely worker, professionalVictoria H.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:We offer a range of services from waterproofing basements and crawlspaces to tree removal. With 10yrs experience were sure to get the job done right.Recent Review:Joe didn't even run the drainage to the edge of the yard. instead he left it in the middle of my yard and now I have a big pool of standing water and my yard has been ruined. He never stopped the leaking in the basement and refuses to come back out to fix it. I've been texting him for months and months and he lies and says he coming to fix it but never shows up. All customers should be aware of this guy. once he gets your $ he doesn't care if the problem still exists or not. i feel very ripped offsean y.
- Business Description:PuroClean Restoration Services is the industry leader in disaster restoration services. We are a locally owned and operated business that provides emergency service for residential and commercial properties that have experienced water damage, fire damage and mold damage. PuroClean Property Paramedics services North Central North Carolina and Southside Virginia and strives to provide the best possible service when disasters occurRecent Review:unknownKENNETH L C.
- Business Description:KC's Improvement & Construction Co., Inc. is a full service Remodel, Build and Repair firm serving Guilford, Randolph, Rockingham and Forsyth Counties since 1984. We are an A+ Rated BBB Member, Members of Greensboro Builders Association and a Proud Memeber of NARI. We provide services ranging from small handyman repairs to complete custom home building. We also service light commercial customers providing office renovations and complete upfitsRecent Review:HOMEOWNERS BEWARE! I hired KC Improvements for structural repairs under my home in May 2015. Once the job was completed to their satisfaction, payment was requested immediately. This was before a walk through had been completed or issues that I had with several spots on my floor were ever addressed. <br /> I emailed the owner Keith about several concerns that I had with the job. Foremost being that the estimate included $600 worth of fees for an electrician and an HVAC subcontractor. Neither of which were necessary for the completion of my job. When I questioned Keith and the foreman Larry about this, I was told that the plumber took longer than they planned. When I questioned them about all the extra supplies that were not used, I was told by Larry that ?it all washes out in the end?. When I questioned them about the downspout leader that my landscaper installed during a separate job and why this wasn?t removed from my estimate, there was no response. <br /> I received another invoice with an email stating that should I want an itemization of what they did, it would cost me $115.00 an hour with a 4 hour minimum fee. If they had nothing to hide and could honestly stand by their work, why would they demand $460 to prove the integrity of their estimate? I have paid the full balance, but will never use KC Improvements for a job again. I warn others to do the sameTeresa K.
- Business Description:Terry-Lynn LLC is a family owned and operated business that has over 30 years of experience in the North Carolina area. We free consultations and all official inspection fees will be applied to any work that we complete under the scope of the inspection. Terry-Lynn offers 24 hour emergency consultation and assessments at no extra charge. All work is warranted and guaranteed. Customer service is a priority for Terry-Lynn LLC staff. We are a family business that takes pride in doing business ..Recent Review:Terry was very professional and kept me informed on what was going to take place. He was very thorough and paid close attention to every detail. He made sure there were no tree roots or limb debris dumped into the hole that was filled in from the tank removal. He paid close attention to not damage any tree limbs as he worked his way around several large trees that were very close to the dig location. He had his crew rake and smooth the tire tracks from the grassy areas after he had completed the work and removed the heavy equipment. I was very impressed with his concern on leaving the property in good shape when the job was completed. <br /> Only concern was when Terry was late for the first meeting for the initial estimate. He also had to reschedule the actual planned work day but that was okay because he let me well in advance so I could adjust my plans. <br /> I would highly recommend Terry-Lynn LLC . <br /> Terry Miller is very knowledgeable and certified in his field. He always responded to my calls, or texts in a timely manner. His services are warranted and guaranteed. <br /> Thanks Terry for your professional service, <br /> Robin Claver <br /> 320 Tatum Rd. <br /> Olin, NC 28660 <br /Todd C.
Deals in Winston Salem for Asbestos Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Rural Hall
- Belews Creek
- Oak Ridge
- Walnut Cove
- High Point
- East Bend
asbestos removal services in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Choice Construction LLCPO BOX 13706
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Best Choice Construction LLC
- DARI- Disaster Restoration Services4716 Hilltop Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- DARI- Disaster Restoration Services
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration3205 NC 62 North
Burlington, North Carolina
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration
- Green Planet Energy Solutions9101 Southern Pine Blvd Ste 320
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Green Planet Energy Solutions
- KC's Improvement & Construction Co Inc3118 Battleground Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina
- KC's Improvement & Construction Co Inc
- NC Safe Demo LLC1601 Cranberry Hill Ln
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- NC Safe Demo LLC
- WALKER CONSTRUCTION SVC INC320 S ELM ST
Greensboro, North Carolina
- WALKER CONSTRUCTION SVC INC