Hiring a holiday decorating service involves researching contractors, realizing exactly what you want, confirming the credibility of the service, and enjoying your safe and stress-free holiday decorations when it's done.
Get matched with top holiday decorating services in Virginia Beach, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local holiday decorating services.
Recent Holiday Decorating Reviews in Virginia Beach
- European Cleaning ServicesMatt and I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to have Kathy as part or our household team for over 2 years now. She is all we ever expected and so much more. Kathy is like family to us in that she really cares about what we need help with on any given day that she arrives at our home. Believe me, we have given her plenty of household challenges and never has she even hesitated to jump in there and help us out. I consider her a friend and yet she is the epitome of professionalism. She sees a need and respectfully offers to help out no matter the inconvenience that it may be to her. But we wouldn't know if there one since she genuinely wants to assist wherever the need exists. I would say more but I don't want someone to steal her away!!
- Coastal LightscapesExcellent. We'll use Ryan again when we complete our landscaping around our pool area.
- Meadow Lawn & LandscapeIt went very well! They did exactly what they said they would do and they were punctual. I would recommend them to others.
- Green Collar LandscapingCouldn’t have been more pleased. Thomas came out to assess the job and provided a timely estimate and comprehensive plan. He thoroughly explained everything and made sure to disclose the time frame for project commencement. From day one, to the end of the project, the crew was awesome! They arrived on time; were very courteous and friendly, and truly appeared invested in doing the best work possible. All the work was completed, as expected, and there were no hidden costs or surprises! Green Collar Landscaping went above and beyond and will absolutely receive my future business - and most likely, that of my neighbors
Holiday Decorators in Virginia Beach
- Business Description:For several decades the team at Norva Electric has been providing top-notch electrical services to the residents and businesses of Hampton Roads. No job is too big, or too small. Customer Service is our #1 priority, ensuring that our customers remain repeat customers. Our philosophy of honesty, integrity, and giving customers excellent value at a fair price has made us one of Hampton Roads most respected and sought after electrical companies.Recent Review:John and Wayne both did an excellent job on our house...they were both personable and understanding. We had a good amount of work that needed to be done and they made sure it was done and done how we would like it. They were on time and started the job early which is what we were looking for. In the future if we need anything done or family does, we would def. Give them a callciara w.
- Business Description:We are a specialty service company based out of Newport News, VA and serve the Peninsula and Southside areas. Our company provides a wide range of services from multi-level chimney inspections and cleanings to complete chimney rebuilds as well as other home services. We provide our clients with industry leading products and services at the most affordable prices in Hampton Roads. Serving Hampton Roads over the last 16 years has given us the knowledge and understanding of various chimney syst..Recent Review:Highly recommend. This is the second time using this firm and both times have been great.Scott B.
- Business Description:Lawn-Aid is a full service lawn & landscape company. We are a woman owned and military veteran operated company and local to the Virginia Beach area.Recent Review:Never answered my calls or called back after 5 attempts. What else could I say...michael b.
- Business Description:We are a small company that is centrally located between Charlotte and Raleigh and offer services in the surrounding areas. We offer services such as light plumbing, toilet replacement, deck repair, drywall, door replacements, deadbolts and entry knobs, as well as interior door hadware, faucets for your kitchen and bath, TV mounts, blinds, etc. We are fully insured and offer a 15% discount for current and retired military, first responders, senior citizens, teachers, and AARP Members.Recent Review:Ron Hall and his helper were personable, polite, punctual and worked on my project to completion in a timely manner. They came prepared with all the equipment/tools needed for the job. In this time of Covid, they brought and wore masks at all times. The project was finished to my *complete satisfaction*!! I would definitely call on them again for projects around my home. Great resource!Janet P.
- Business Description:Began business in 1999, licensed, insured and bonded; an experienced, skilled team plus pre-qualified vendors and sub-contractors. Deposits are required depending on the scope of work, with full payment required in full at the completion of the projectRecent Review:It is with deep sadness that I have to write this review. Nancy was a very likeable person. The first day when the two ladies came to the storage unit, they were on time. I had this idea in my head that we would start on one side of the unit and continue around the unit. The unit was not completely filled and I had two aisles. Instead, they went to the left side, then to the right side, then to the middle. While one lady helped me inside the unit, the other was outside doing the inventory. We eventually stuck to one side and went through the boxes. It started to rain and we had to put everything back in the unit including the trash. Their truck was completely loaded with boxes so there was no room to take trash away the first day. The second day they came to my house to pick up things I had there. Everything went well, as well as going back to the storage unit to finish up where we left off. I was told by Nancy that anything I wanted to keep would be re-wrapped and put in a new box. When I ask one of the ladies about this, she said no. I only had two boxes left after the clean-out that I would have liked to had re-wrapped and placed in new boxes. The same lady did wrap some pictures I had and placed them in a box, but the box was too small and the top could not be closed. She did leave me a few boxes and wrapping paper before she left. The third day all the items were picked up for auction, for charity and for trash. That went well. My items were sold at auction in August and I received my check in October. When I saw the inventory list and what the items were sold for, I was disappointed. Some things sold for more than I thought and others sold for much less. I called the auction company to inquire about items that were not listed and he told me that the things not listed were in the box lots, which there were seven. This included Redskins, NASCAR, and Star Trek memorabilia, which were sold between $5-15 for each box. Then I realized I had three oil paintings (29 x 40 with frames) and a large mirror for a dresser that were not mentioned. I called the auction company back to ask them about this. The man I spoke to was not helpful at all. I called Nancy on 10/28/2020 and she said she was going out there and would check with them and call me back. When I did not hear from her the next day, I called her. And I have been calling her daily since. I call her number and leave messages, I called her answering service, and I went to her website to send a message and nothing. I paid Nancy over $1,000 to clean out the storage and dispose of the items and cleared just under $700 from the auction. My recommendation to you is just call a charity to pick up your items and take the tax deductionDeborah D.
- Business Description:Wedding planning and decorating Event Decorating Holiday Decorating Party RentalsRecent Review:This is going to be a long review, so we will start with the positives: Ashanti was nice & her assistants were helpful & worked very **** ** the wedding day. We also had a music system issue about 15 minutes before the ceremony, & her husb& rushed over with a speaker for us to set up so that we could have music. This is where the positives end & the negatives & unnecessary stress begins with this vendor: TL;DR- Ashanti & JJ Ash Events lies, deceives, & does not provide adequate services for the price!!!!! & we have the receipts to back it up! To start, when we were interviewing her for her services (pre-hiring, 2-3 months before the wedding), she implied that tablecloths, flatware & chair covers were included in the package ($1500) we paid for. We thought that that was an ok deal. At our venue walkthrough a month before the wedding, she mentioned that she also had great votives, an arch, flatware & uplighting that she would bring. Later, to double check, we asked “that’s included right?” based off of the way she was talking. NONE of that was included in the price we paid. No linens, no chair covers, no decor, nothing. Those were an additional ‘$300 package’ that she didn’t tell us about. & the disposable flatware wasn’t included in that package; that was an extra $60 on top. Total was $1,860 (over $360 what we were quoted) Throughout our 2 months of “coordination”, it would take several days/weeks to get responses back to our questions/concerns & she had to be reminded of things we asked for multiple times. For example, when we asked for a vendor payment timeline based off of our vendor contracts (month & a half before wedding), we did not receive it for over a week, causing us to miss a payment. Then, when we did receive one (after we reminded her), it was incomplete & inaccurate almost causing another missed payment. She claimed that she contacted our vendors & confirmed everything- Videographers did not hear from her until 2-3 days prior to wedding, Hair & makeup were NEVER contacted, Photographer was only first contacted 3 DAYS before the wedding after we called her out saying he had never heard from her. Then she lied to us saying that she’s been trying to contact him for 2 weeks with no answer! (Photographer is a professional friend, who we had regularly asked if she had reached out to him- which she hadn’t). We would not have had any of our vendors if we had not kept in contact with them OURSELVES, because many never knew who she even was until day of. We asked her a few days before the wedding the amount of tablecloths & other things she was bringing, she assured us it was “enough” but would not give a number. On the day of the wedding, she did NOT have enough, they were not steamed like agreed upon, & their steamer was not adequate enough, so they had to borrow the mother of the groom's steamer. She showed up to the venue half an hour late, & was still setting things up as guests started arriving (4 hours later, small venue with only ~25 guests). Instead of getting ready with the bride & socializing, bridesmaids chose to help completely set up front room & steam the tablecloths because she was running so behind & it would not have been completed in time. Right before the processional, one of the bridesmaids had a dress zipper issue which took 15 mins to fix. Ashanti stood in front of every guest & announced to the entire venue (including our ceremony livestream) that there was a dress malfunction for one of the bridesmaids, causing a delay. You’re not supposed to say that anyone has a dress issue in this industry because that could make the person self-conscious & bring attention to the issue. During the evening, the bridesmaid confronted Ashanti about the incident & Ashanti denied, saying “When did I say that?!”, when we have multiple witnesses & a live stream to confirm she did in fact say it. As we were about to make our reception gr& entrance, she tried to move the first dance to immediately after the entrance & before we ate. She was told by the groom that we wanted to eat first, but to ask the bride about it. She found the bride & TOLD her we were doing the first dance first, then told the groom that the bride had okayed the change. The bride & groom discussed seconds before the gr& entrance that neither of them had wanted the change & had to tell the DJ themselves that they were not doing the first dance before dinner. After a guest got sick during the reception, the groom's family started to clean up the mess. When asked if she could find a mop (didn't even ask her to clean it, just to help find one), she said there wasn't one after not even trying to look. The groom's parents had to search for it & found it almost immediately because it was not hidden; just in a cleaning closet. She generally did not seem to know what was going on during the entire 2 months. We had 10+ people mention that they felt the need to apologize to us because of how poor of a job Ashanti was doing. 3 weeks after our wedding, after we received our professional photos, we stumbled across JJ Ash Events social media & saw that she took some of our wedding photos of our DIYed decorations that we made (custom, painted signage & table place cards) & advertised that she “offers signage”. This was not something she had advertised to us, & all of the pictures she used to advertise were of our homemade creations that she did not help create in any way. She took our intellectual property & photos & passed them off as her own without our knowledge. She only deleted the posts after we requested via email that she do so. Overall, we had a very negative experience with JJ Ash Events & do regret it, but we want to warn as many people as possible to stay away from this vendor if you value your money & time!!!Shelby H.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Ask about our various military discountRecent Review:They do an excellent job and come back on a regular basis to keep the lawn mowed.Patricia D.
- Business Description:Hurricane Fence Company specializes in Residential, Commercial & Government Fence and Perimeter Solutions for projects of every size and budget.Recent Review:Very happy with our new fence. Of the 4 estimates we received, Hurricane was the lowest AND the most complete. Work was completed on time and on budget. Highly recommended!Mark W.
- Business Description:Green Collar Landscaping is a full service lawn maintenance and landscaping company servicing the Hampton Roads area. We've been in business for the last 7 years and enjoy servicing residential and commercial clientsRecent Review:Couldn’t have been more pleased. Thomas came out to assess the job and provided a timely estimate and comprehensive plan. He thoroughly explained everything and made sure to disclose the time frame for project commencement. From day one, to the end of the project, the crew was awesome! They arrived on time; were very courteous and friendly, and truly appeared invested in doing the best work possible. All the work was completed, as expected, and there were no hidden costs or surprises! Green Collar Landscaping went above and beyond and will absolutely receive my future business - and most likely, that of my neighborsVal F.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years! I have worked with some really talented people over this time. (there were some bad also) I have taken tips & learned in a way that I feel helps assure quality results in any task that I undertake.. I strive to provide aesthetically pleasing repairs/ remodeling projects on any budget that will provide years of usefulness/ enjoyment.. I try to stay with in any budget amount(w/in reason) to assure satisfied results no matter what th..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful holiday decorator articles
Decorating your home for the holidays adds joy to the season but can be time-consuming. Magnetic lights are easy to install and help limit damage to your home. Learn how magnetic lights can simplify your Christmas decorating this year and beyond.
Hiring a pro handyman or Christmas light hanging service to hang up and subsequently take down your Christmas lights saves you time and makes your home the most festive house on the block, and outsourcing the work can improve your holiday mindset.
Find holiday decorating services in
- Knotts Island
- South Mills
- Fort Eustis
- Newport News
- Elizabeth City
- Poplar Branch
- Cape Charles
holiday decorating services in Virginia Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Chimney Sweep101 River Birch Ct.
Newport News, Virginia
- Ace Chimney Sweep
- CALICO CORNERS1860 Laskin Rd Ste 126
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Carol's Creative Designs308 Caspian Ave
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Clear Window Specialist1440 Shellito Lane
- Completely Yours, LLC233 Longmeadow Dr
Newport News, Virginia
- Cornerstone Remodelers617 Sedgefield Ct
- Custom Images, Inc833 Olive Dr
Newport News, Virginia
- CALICO CORNERS
- Fireclad Painting & Restoration1233 Westover Ave B 12
- Fireclad Painting & Restoration
- Oasis Home Spaces LLCP.O. Box 51
Knotts Island, North Carolina
- Oasis Home Spaces LLC
- Posh Party Supplies575 Prospect Street
Lakewood, New Jersey
- Posh Party Supplies
- Rough Custom Carpentry
- Rough Custom Carpentry
- Sparkle Holiday & Event Design315 Pasture Lane
- Sparkle Holiday & Event Design
- U S FLAG & SIGNAL CO802 5th St
- U S FLAG & SIGNAL CO