If you’re thinking of painting your home’s exterior, learn about tackling such a project before you snap into your painter’s bib and take a brush to your house.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Cheyenne, WY
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Cheyenne
- CertaPro Painters® of Southern NevadaRequired painting of exterior of home. They arrived when they said they would, tarp areas that were in need of protection, they were polite and professional and the job was well done.
- She B RoofingHad a struggle with local companies who wanted the insurance money and didn't care about the people. This was exact opposite of She B Roofing. What a refreshing experience to be completely cared for. They went above and beyond to get me what I wanted and enhanced the property. Best of all Sheila is attentive and knows the business! Would recommend She B Roofing to anyone
- Reardon Carpentry Services LLCthe appointment was met on time.Estimate of work and time to complete job was right on. We had gary fix a front door on a previous visit so we were satisfied with his work and decided to use his services again
- Proficient PaintingRobert and his crew were professional and very fast. They left the house, fence and deck looking great. Extremely pleased with the quality of work they performed.
- Salway PaintingTravis Salway and his team of painters are EXCELLENT. We have now used them twice. They are always on time, and do a great professional job. All of the Salway painters take pride in there work. They clean-up before leaving each day and are very accommodating to helping us move furniture to hanging pictures once the painting is over. We will definitely use this great company again. Thank you Travis and your Team
- Integrity EnterprisesThey put a main floor laundry addition on for us. It is so nice! My husband thought I was crazy for asking for the huge pantry but now we cant get enough. Luke, Chuck, and their subs were simply a pleasure to work with. They did every thing over kill to exceed our expectations. They are my 1 call shop from now on. Thanks guys
- Proficient PaintingI found Proficient Painting through Angies list and called him immediately. He actually was able to paint the home sooner than expected and did an awesome job. I will definitely recommend him and use him again! Great job! Thank you! Gerri and Bryan
- Proficient PaintingRobert showed up before his team of painters did, we did a walk around because he wanted to make sure everything we requested got done. He worked side by side with his team, from morning until evening. They were done in two days. WOW! His company painted all of our trim, around our windows, the top of our house, even the windows in the basement. Excellent job, Robert even painted our deck. After the job was done Robert did another walk around with me to make sure I was happy with their work. He and his team cleaned everything up. So rare to find a man of his word, a man with integrity and very professional. Our house looks beautiful. We are so happy we plan on using this company to paint the front of our house. My husband and I are both disabled, so to have this done with such meticulous precision is a miracle for us. I would highly recommend Proficient Painting for all of your painting needs. Awesome job Robert, God Bless you
- Proficient PaintingA lot of so called Cheyenne painters could learn from this professional. Called Robert Eichhorn and he arranged to come the evening of the call to do an estimate. He came as promised and did a walk around estimate. He said he had several large jobs going and said if it was OK with me they would fit me in when they caught a little break. He said it would probably be in a week or two. That was OK with me as I was trying to get the work done sometime this summer and not too worried about when in the summer. Got a call maybe about a week later and told they would show up on a Friday. The house was power washed the day before. On Friday a large crew showed up at 6:30am. They prepared, primed and painted and were complete by 12:30. The boss, Robert Eichhorn was part of this crew. Pros: Very professional with customer service, professional on the job. Crew is a hard working bunch. Cons: Worried that time from caulk, prime and paint may be a bit fast. But so far job is holding up. Did miss a couple of minor spots on caulk and paint, but was minor and just did it myself. Did kill the grass in a couple of spots, where they did cleanup or something, which would be biggest complaint. Would recommend not letting them do cleanup on your lawn
- Proficient PaintingRobert and his crew were professional and courteous. They used quality materials and did quality work. They even addressed a couple of special concerns. They completed the project in 2.5 days and cleaned up well after completion.
Last update on June 16, 2019
House Painters in Cheyenne
How many services do exterior house paint professionals offer?
Adding paint to the exterior of a home demands much more than a brush and a bit of paint. Exterior paint services complete work before and after applying paint to ensure the best result possible.
For example, many exterior house painting services start with a consultation and potential recommendations. A painting professional comes out to view your home and get a good idea of the work required. They may take photos and get measurements while asking about your home’s exterior materials and your preferences for the paint job. Current paint professionals can utilize computer programs to create an image of your home with potential paint colors so you may make a more educated choice.
Once you select paint colors and finalize a quote, paint professionals begin prepping your home’s exterior walls. This effort could include cleaning walls to do away with grime and flaking paint, sanding down rougher areas, or even fixing any rotten boards.
When you’re painting a house that has more than one story, they may erect specialty ladders or other equipment to ensure safety. And, once that’s done, they get down to painting. Painting services performed for the exterior of a house might include priming, applying multiple coats of paint to ensure the right look, and finishing with details like edging.
Take time to understand what options for services potential exterior painting contractors in Cheyenne deliver. This information supports you in making an educated decision about which contractor to hire.
Can you save cash by doing it yourself?
Minimizing costs by completing a house painting job on your own is definitely an option, especially if your house is a single story and you don’t require unique equipment to do the work. The average price of basic tools and paint for an exterior house painting project is around $1,000.
However, you must consider other factors that might change the cost. If you need scaffolding to get to certain places, or special equipment are necessary to complete the work, that increases your expense. You might also have to use vacation time at work to finish the work when the weather is right, and that may mean you make less that week. Consider all factors to understand whether you may truly save money by DIYing the job. If you’ve never painted the exterior of a home, professionals might also better provide results.
Before you buy painting supplies and begin work on the outside of your house on your own, discuss your project with some professional exterior house painters in Cheyenne. Ask for a consultation, and get a written estimate for services. You may be happy by how cost-effective quality home painting help can be.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If you want to freshen up the outside of your house, knowing how to pick the right exterior paint color is essential to getting the best look for your unique setup.
What’s the best type of paint for aluminum siding? Learn what to choose for long-lasting results that stand up to weather, mildew, moisture, sun, and more. Plus, find out if you should pick acrylic, latex, or self-etching primer.
Find exterior painters in
- Pine Bluffs,
- Fort Collins,
- Red Feather Lakes,
exterior painters in Cheyenne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blue Peaks Roofing LLC4150 Aztec Rd
Indian Hills, Colorado 80454
- Blue Peaks Roofing LLC
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
Spokane, Washington 99203
- College Pro Painters
- Elite Custom Painting2616 Hawaii Pl
Loveland, Colorado 80538
- Elite Custom Painting
- Flores Brother's Painting and Epoxy2207 76th Avenue Ct
Greeley, Colorado 80634
- Flores Brother's Painting and Epoxy
- Mile High Coatings2639 E Mulberry St #47
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
- Mile High Coatings
- Precision Painting Contractor LLC1140 US HIGHWAY 287
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
- Precision Painting Contractor LLC
- TNT Home Improvements1448 Antero Dr
Loveland, Colorado 80538
- TNT Home Improvements