CertaPro Painters® of Southern Nevada

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2007

1000 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 440-332

Henderson, NV 89074

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur to ensure your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System®. Proudly Serving Southern Nevada Since 2005...

07/27/2022

Laura P.

Very Happy! I shopped around and received multiple quotes for exterior house painting. I ultimately chose to hire Certa Pro. Everyone I dealt with at Certa Pro was professional, friendly, punctual, and took the time to explain and answer all my questions. The team of workers were hard working and skilled. They worked cleanly and efficiently. Certa Pro was on the higher end of the many quotes I received, however, I do believe you get what you pay for. They took the time to prep and powerwash prior, not all do. They also had attention to detail that not all painting companies have. For example, when painting a lower stucco popout an accent color, I've seen other painters paint the popout and the foundation under the popout all the same accent color. Whereas CertaPro took the time to properly mask off the foundation section under the popout and correctly paint only the popout the accent color and then foundation under the popout the foundation color. Attention to theses details shows that Certa Pro takes pride in their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone who values professionalism, punctuality, and quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

04/27/2022

Paul M.

They do things as scheduled. They are on time. Excellent Job.

Description of Work
Facia one year, whole house years later

Category stucco, house painters, epoxy flooring

04/11/2022

Craig K.

I have used CertaPro for several years on several jobs. Jimmy is responsive - he gets out and gives a good fair price and gets the works done on time and it looks great and if there is ever an issue, which is rare, they get it taken care of. I have a high level of satisfaction with them and have recommended to others.

Description of Work
House painting

Category drywall, house painters

12/22/2018

Montana B.

Excellent! Kelly and his team were wonderful, easy to work with and very professional. Definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Fascia painted on my home.

06/27/2018

John S.

Everything accomplished according to the contract. Very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

05/07/2018

Bruce E.

They were very polite, which is important to me. The installers of the crown molding were just phenomenal! It was a father and son team and they were master craftsman. The woodwork was better than any five star hotel or casino! The painters were very good as well.

Description of Work
Repainted the entire interior of my house as well as put in all the crown molding.

05/01/2018

Robert J.

Both crews for pressure washing and painting were on time. Covered all plants and flowers and cleaned up after themselves. Very professional and when we go to paint the inside of the home we will request the same crew if possible.

Description of Work
House painting

02/27/2018

Sue G.

From quote to prep to clean-up they did a wonderful job! We've never seen such an organized approach to painting! The painters were friendly but professional and truly seemed committed to doing an excellent job! My parents live 4 houses away and were so impressed watching the work on our house that they contracted with CertoPro to do theirs! We are CertaPro fans for life! Thank you for the outstanding job!

Description of Work
Exterior painting, whole house with water damage repair

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

01/12/2018

Jeffrey C.

was prompt and job was done correctly

Description of Work
painting of cable wire

10/26/2017

Randy B.

The crew did an excellent job. Very professional and obviously cared for our home. They did an excellent job on the crown molding and the painting. We would definitely recommend them and we will hire them again if we need painting done.

Description of Work
Repair and repainting of ceiling, installation of crown molding, paint interior walls.

Category woodworking, interior painters

06/02/2017

Karen R.

I highly recommend CertaPro Painting. What a wonderful team to work with on this project. From the initial bid process, which was with the owner, to the final clean-up and inspection, which was with the 2-man paint crew, the entire team was professional but open and friendly to my questions and concerns. I love the new colors and their work was thorough and efficient. I do have a couple of touch-up areas to do as you will see by the windows but stucco is difficult to get clean lines and with my OCD just knowing that there are "spots" will cause mental strain that I can easily fix myself with the left over paint and a small brush.

Description of Work
Exterior painting - two colors - single level home.

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to work with you too! Jimmy

05/22/2017

Steve B.

scraping of old paint was not done properly, had to redo, paint chips are everywhere and did not clean up. Tried to change paint crews a couple of times.

Description of Work
paint soffits and house exterior

03/27/2017

Thomas P.

They scheduled a time to come and pressure wash the house to clean off the chauky paint and get all the dust and dirt off.. then scheduled another time to come and do the paining. They were very efficient and worked on masking, repairs and removing items attached to the house. Then sprayed the areas as they were ready.. the painting on my 2 story 1900sqft house took them only a day! They returned the next day to do light touchups where needed.. remove the masking, put everything back on that was removed including solar screens. When done we did a final walk through inspection. I am very happy with the work as well as the price which included the upgraded premium paint that I requested. I will use them to paint the interior of my home when that time comes!

Description of Work
I had them repaint my exterior stucco home. The house uses 4 different colors 1 accent color. The paint on the house was 10 years old and already chaulky. I had some cracks that also needed repair.

03/20/2017

Gary B.

Great But did not get back to fix a few opportunities on a timely manor

Description of Work
Painted house

03/15/2017

L E.

It seems that was an error in my prior review for this company. I believe they deserve an A++++++++ rating across the board. They provided the best experience I have ever had for both painting and drywall repair. The estimate was fair. The quality of the work was excellent. I am not only going to use them again, but have referred them to several others.

Description of Work
We have the entire exterior of our home painted, the blockwall painted and our gates repainted. They even came before the job to power wash everything and patched stucco prior to the job!

Category drywall, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

12/09/2016

Karen R.

Jim Zades and his team at CertaPro Painters of Southern Nevada are awesome! In total they have done 3 projects for us in 2016. In June they painted the entire interior of our newly purchased home here in NV while we were still living in NC. CertaPro was easy to work with, timely, trustworthy, professional and did an excellent job. When we finally arrived at our home, it was great to see everything painted exactly as I had requested. Working with this company over the phone from NC was as easy as if I was here in LV. CertaPro just completed (Dec) finishing the exterior of our home, and once again did an awesome job! They arrived as scheduled, work diligently, interacted with us professionally, and completed the project in a timely manner. I also had CertaPro apply epoxy paint to our garage floor in Sept and it's amazing. Love this floor! It's beautiful, clean, was professionally done and completed in a timely manner. This company is great, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs to hire a professional painting company!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting plus epoxy garage flooring.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, epoxy flooring

11/03/2016

glenn M.

done fast and in very few days, to bad they can't start at sun rise but just after. stucco fixed and cracks, great paint, great work a few extras added at no charge. what a difference fresh paint makes!

Description of Work
exterior house painted, multi color as per h.o.a.

03/31/2016

Rich R.

I purposely wait until I give a review because time uncovers issues. In this case I am glad I did wait. I had my house painted inside and out. I did not like that they had me use Dunn Edwards paint. The Dunn Edwards store here in Henderson has VERY inconvenient hours and they were very rude in the store. Regardless Certa-Pro was good and responsive... at first. They did good work. They missed painting my gate outside but they came back and rectified that. I was about to write a favorable review when I noticed that the paint on the exterior window sills were severely peeling. I reported this in December and it still has not been resolved. Below is the email exchange regarding this: Dec 15, 2015 Hello. You painted the exterior of my house in the spring. Now my window sills are cracking. It looks as though you did not remove the old paint prior to painting. Please give me a call. Dec 15, 2015 Sorry to hear that....I left a message with our office to give you a call. We'll set up a date/time to drop by and take a look at that and see what's happening. Thanks, Jimmy Jan 14, 12:46pm Hi Jimmy. Someone came out a few weeks ago and I showed them the issues. They told me how they were going to resolve the issue and said they were going to set something up. I am not in a hurry but I don't want to be forgotten. Jan 14, 2:51pm Sorry about the delay. Let me check with my office manager tomorrow and see what happened. I'll make sure they call you to set up a date. Feb 12, 8:58am Hi again Jimmy. Any word on when you will get to fixing up the exterior peeling on my house. Thanks

Description of Work
They painted several rooms in my house and outside as well.

03/22/2016

Beth V.

I am very pleased with the results of this job. It took them only one day to complete everything and WOW does it look great. I plan on having the interior painted soon and will definitely use CertaPro for that job also.

Description of Work
Paint the outside of the house one color and the trim another color. Also painted 5 stucco planters and two stucco covers in the back yard. Finally they removed a 2 x 6 brace from the side of the house, stuccoed and painted the area.

10/03/2015

Doreen M.

The painting experience was very good. No trauma. Everyone did their job and did it well. I was very impressed with the results and how well the team worked together. All were very nice and efficient. Clean up was excellent. Had a good experience with all of the team, from Jimmy who gave me the estimate to Omar who was always available. .Job well done

Description of Work
painted exterior of home

05/28/2015

Monica M.

Super impressed with the final outcome of the house painting. When we decided that we were ready to paint the house we had to delay because we were building a pool. I called in and delayed the start of the house painting and they understood. Pressure washing guy arrive during the estimated time that was given as did the painting crew. The main painter guy walked the house with me so I can show him what I wanted and didn't want painted when it came to the windows and doors. The color matched the fascia, repaired stucco areas, taped everything off (including the walkway, plants, patio furntinure) and even moved some of the other items I had in the back and taped that as well. Overall I am very pleased and would use this vendor for my interior projects as well.

Description of Work
Pressure washed exterior of the home in preparation for painting

01/11/2015

Paul M.

They were very punctual, but when thy showed up for the job, there were a few problems with speaking english.

Description of Work
They painted garage walls, patched a very elevated hole in a wall, painted a few other walls and a master bedroom.

12/29/2014

Kathy M.

Required painting of exterior of home. They arrived when they said they would, tarp areas that were in need of protection, they were polite and professional and the job was well done.

11/25/2014

Dennis W.

We used Certa Pro Painters 3 years ago to paint the interior of our house. They did such a good job that we had them back to do the exterior. They did the exterior of our 1500s.f. home, a 50'by 10' back block wall, two other block walls, and the pool deck. The house and walls were a main color and an accent color. They did the house and walls one day and the deck on the second day, along with some minor touch up stuff.. No muss , no fuss, done and gone. They left everything in good shape and cleaned up after themselves. They were on time and showed up when they said they would. The work took place about a week after we got the estimate. Would not hesitate to use them again, but we have nothing left to paint for some time. Give them a try.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

09/06/2014

kim P.

We received bids from 4 companies on Angie's List. This company was in the middle of the price range, but was exceptionally responsive to our request for quote, and provided information and advice in a timely manner. Very impressed with the painters, did not leave the job site until we were happy with the job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Limitless Services

We dedicate ourselves to meeting client expectations by delivering excellent service and quality craftsmanship, we do everything from quick clean-up jobs to detail-oriented high-end projects, single rooms to whole buildings. I will take the time to make you 100% satisfied. We treat every home like if it were our own! After more than 10 years of working in the business, we know that quality craftsmanship plus good planning is the secret to success!

Offers by Limitless Services on Angi
    AllPro Painters

Locally owned & operated AllPro Painters specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. We've completed 1000's of jobs throughout the Las Vegas, NV and St. George, UT areas. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE. Minor wall patching included in most cases. (702) 550-4755.

Straight Edge Painting Inc

Introduction: WECOME TO OUR NEW TO ANGI FALL PAINT SPECIAL...!! Brush, Roll, Spray, pressure wash, drywall repair, stucco repairs, pool deck repair & much more. Prices include a fully equipped professional painters.. Specializing in Interior/Exterior Painting Includes all Labor, Equipment, Materials & repairs. How to start: Just Call our office! to setup a onsite visit instant pricing or answer any questions, please call (702) 443-1374 or (702) 286-0401 Always Available 24/7 Estimates are always Free. We include Color presentation & Recommendations, Color samplings, and a professional color consultation with our Premium Package,. You also choose the price options that best suit your needs for exterior paint jobs. From our very Basic Paint Package to our Premium Paint Package that includes extensive prep and pressure washing entire property including all cement surfaces.. Includes: All Labor, Primer, Paint, Equipment, Materials & Written Warranty on all workmanship and materials. Your Exterior paint experts Where Estimates are always Free, and all work has a written warranty. Here is my resume for your review. James Schellenberger owns and operates Straight Edge Painting Inc and has a combined 27+ years painting and drywall experience. Our company specializes in Interior & Exterior repaints, Cabinet Refinishing & Custom finishes, like staining & faux finishes. Straight Edge Painting Inc is dedicated to providing quality workmanship, drug free employees, employees of high moral character, (COVID-19 Tested and Vaccinated). high quality paint products, exceptional warranties. QUALIFICATIONS: * C-4 contractors license * 27+ years painting and drywall experience. (INSURANCE) Straight Edge Painting Inc is Licensed & Insured insurance coverage includes General Aggregate insurance $2,000,000 each occurrence $1,000,000. Products completed aggregate $2,000,000. Damage to rented premises $300,000. Medical payments $10,000. Personal & advertising injury $1,000,000. Voluntary damage to property and others aggregates $25,000 and occurrence $5,000. Hired auto and non-auto $1,000,000. Straight Edge Painting is also 100 % covered by workers compensation through EMPLOYERs for both your peace of mind and make sure our team is taken care of. I absolutely love what I do! This type of work is what I was meant to do. I'm honest with my customers and say when I am not the right person for the job. I am a Professional Painter, and would love to be included as an easy option to solve your painting needs. Jay Schellenberger Straight Edge Painting Inc (Payment methods) This pro accepts payments via Check, credit card, zelle, Venmo, cash app, paypal & cash.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, drywall repairs and stucco repairs, cabinet and woodwork staining and painting, epoxy floors for garages, pool deck and patio coatings, artistic faux finishes, crown molding & base boards, popcorn ceiling removal and texturing.

N/A