Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Shinnston, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Shinnston
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaThe workers were very professional and sincere. They finished the work on time and were very easy to work with.
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaI was thoroughly impressed with these guys. I called Basement Systems of WV because they give free estimates. So I figured I would let them figure out why I was getting water in the basement, instead of guessing at a couple of remedies myself that may or may not work. They sent a packet with a lot of information regarding wet basements, solutions, and an introductory letter that included a picture of the engineer they would be sending to the house. Getting the appointment took a little bit of time, I think it took about 6 weeks from when I called to get the appointment with the the engineer. The engineer arrived and did a pretty good job of assessing the situation and coming up with a solution. He wrote me an estimate, discussed financing options, and presented me with a written estimate for the work to be accomplished. After looking at other options, I decided to go with Basement Systems. I called and scheduled the work, again, it was about a month before they could begin the work. The day they arrived the technicians were very professional. They hung a lot of plastic curtains to try to reduce the amount of concrete dust that was going to ensue. They got to work rapidly, I honestly can say that I have never seen two men work so hard for so long. I thought they would have to tear out a whole section of slate tile to get to where they needed to demo, but one of them got a saw, cut the area, and removed only what he needed without damaging any of the other tile. Impressive! They worked hard and explained to me what they were doing as they went along. When they were done (it took all day), they cleaned up and explained how everything worked. The next week, as scheduled, I had another crew in to re-install the walls with metal studs and a concrete type sheetrock. They explained that if water got behind the walls this would not allow mold or mildew to grow and the drain systems, installed the week before, would remove any water to the newly installed sump pump. (Which is very nice, not some open hole in the ground, rather, an enclosed pumping system, and it double as a new drain in the garage) These guys were done in a few hours, again, very professional and informative. I think these guys are top shelf. You have to wait a bit to get them to your home, and get them started, but I think this is because of the volume of work they have to do. I also think they are a little pricey, but I am a believer in you pay for what you get, and when you are talking about a major investment, such as your home, pay the little extra and have the job done right. Also the lifetime warranty is a plus read less
- Alford Home Solutions IncThe actual service was awesome and the guys doing the work were courteous and amazing! We are definitely going to recommend them to our neighbors who are experiencing the same settling issues with their concrete. We did, however, have a rough go at scheduling and communication from the office could be improved. The work was originally scheduled for a Tuesday but the prior job ran over. That first week communication was great but then we didn’t hear anything for 7 days and had to call them to figure out when the work was being rescheduled for read less
Mudjacking Contractors in Shinnston
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/lifting read lessRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. Thanks read lessRobert M.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini.. read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with the work and professionalism of Rick and Austin.DEBRA B.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:High Caliber Coatings LLC offers quality foam insulation and concrete leveling at affordable rates. Staffed by highly trained installers, we strive to provide the best service in the industry.
- Business Description:Our Company Provided high Quality services near house area. You can contact us at our number or send mail on our email address. Our Number Is (304) 472-3506
- Business Description:Mountaineer Paving and Sealing has been in business for many years. We serve in Princeton, WV and the surrounding area. We serve in Green Valley .
- Business Description:We do all our own work, and will only sub-contract out jobs for excavation, HVAC, and carpeting. We do contract jobs and pay-by-the-hour jobs (billing on a weekly basis). FREE ESTIMATES. We also do insurance jobs. Estimates are not free for insurance jobs read less
- Business Description:Advanta Construction is an expanding company servicing the greater New York area. We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects. Our organization consists of our coordinated, client oriented office team and our crew of skilled craftsmen well practiced in many trades; including carpentry, plumbing, waterproofing, painting, and much more. Such a vast team allows us to provide for all of your construction needs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Pleasant Valley
- Mount Clare
- Grant Town
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
concrete levelers in Shinnston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ed Arey & Sons Inc5357 Clarksburg Road
Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Ed Arey & Sons Inc
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING321 ROGERS AVE
Morgantown, West Virginia
- M J LUCI CONTRACTING
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc