Crown molding is a popular choice for many homes, and it can be a decorative finishing element that adds flair to living spaces. In this guide, learn how installing crown molding and making trim improvements can boost your home's resale value.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Mount Horeb, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Mount Horeb
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCWe needed an independent appraisal to help set the price for an off-market purchase of a duplex from another investor, and so I needed to select an appraiser we had never worked with before. We decided on Pyramid Appraisals, and were very pleased with the quality of work and the appraisal.
- Poulson Appraisals IncIt went well. They were able to come when my children were home and I was not. Did market research and compared properties for the appraisal. Provided pictures and detailed cost explanation as needed.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe price was fair. The guy was there right away did what he had to do and got it back to me very quickly. It seemed very thorough. He was a nice guy to work with.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCIt went well. It was an appraisal that is required by the lender. The appraisal and cost was for a 3 unit residential building in Madison.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCMy real estate agent referred Wayne Weiss to us. I called and left a message; he returned my call shortly. He was flexible with setting up a time for the appraisal, even offering to move it when the forecast called for foul weather. It's noteworthy that he was very busy when I called due to new low mortgage rates - he was very busy yet understood we were in a time crunch. He arrived early and had most of his work complete by the time I arrived. He was professional, explained the process and answered questions thoroughly. He sent a thorough report electronically as soon as he received payment
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe appraisal process was relatively painless, however Wayne was non-responsive to my follow-up questions regarding the report. I would not recommend him.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCPyramid was slow in responding and slow finishing. When we had questions they could not be answered to our satisfaction. One piece of property was being split and the per acre price was double per acres than the larger parcel. When asked for an explanation the company was rude in their response. I actually don't think he took the time to look into our question but just hurried a response. His only responses were emails, never took the time to call
- Poulson Appraisals IncThis fellow, Jack Poulson, was rude and unprofessional. He called to make the appointment at 9:30 pm on a Sunday night and wanted us to be there within 2 days for the appraisal. When he did come, he was in and out inside of ten minutes. My wife was offended by his nasty attitude. He used comparable properties that were not comparable and came back with an appraisal 38K lower than our municipality has it at. The lender even said she had trouble with his appraisals every time she had the misfortune of his services. Advise: If your lender selects him to do your appraisal - Refuse to allow it and threaten to go elsewhere if they insist
Real Estate Appraisers in Mount Horeb
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Horrible Customer Service. Didn't give us an itemized list of each item that was sold at the sale. Took 30 days to get a check. Didn't return calls, text or emails in a timely manner Didn't disclose an additional charge to take away items. Didn't take unsold items to Hospice gift shop as we requested. We felt he took advantage of our griefCorinne S.
- Business Description:Sturdevant Appraisal provides professional real estate valuation services in south central Wisconsin. Owner/operator Mary K. Sturdevant, a Wisconsin Certified General Appraiser has over 29 years of experience in real estate appraisal
- Business Description:Network Funding is a residential mortgage bank which provides it's customers with in-house mortgage financing, underwriting and closing, bridging the gap that often requires multiple entities. Our Lodi Branch # 844, employs a branch manager, loan processor and 3 loan officers. The branch manager and each loan officer are licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. We operate regular office hours of 9-5 p.m., M-F, but realize some need a more flexible schedule and we are ..
- Business Description:Owner/Certified Appraiser of Dane County Appraisal Service---Degree in Business Real Estate---past Broker owner of a Century-21 office and now over twenty years as a certified Residential Appraiser.
- Business Description:Sole Proprietor - Self Employed
- Business Description:Real Estate Consulting for commercial real estate
- Business Description:If you plan to buy or sell a house. Call me and get a free estimate of the value of the house. Easy way is to punch in Four One Four Nine Four Nine Nine Three Eight Four. You can read more about me.. I suggest you check me out and then call me. https://manojtewari.exprealty.com/
- Business Description:We pay cash for Mortgage Notes
- Business Description:Notbohm Michaels Surveying Inc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Older homes have a lot of charm and unique built-in detail that new houses simply can’t compare to. If you’re looking to sell your home, this guide covers seven go-to tips for showcasing its beauty, history, and character.
A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Find property appraisers in
- Blue Mounds
- Black Earth
- Cross Plains
- New Glarus
- Sauk City
- Prairie Du Sac
property appraisers in Mount Horeb
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bennett & Roelofs Estate Service1116 Patriot Way
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Bennett & Roelofs Estate Service
- Dane County Appraisal25 Frederick Circle
- Dane County Appraisal
- E S Investment & Property Management LLC201 Williamsburg Way Ct
- E S Investment & Property Management LLC
- iGrowCash8615 S Deerwood Ln
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- REAL ESTATE DYNAMICS INC448 W WASHINGTON AVE 200
- REAL ESTATE DYNAMICS INC
- Sturdevant Appraisal9130 Waterside Dr.
- Sturdevant Appraisal
- Victoria S. Note Investors2017 s Park St
- Victoria S. Note Investors