Arrowhead Property Maintenance LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2016

4.2

We are a family owned, fully insured business that specializes in top notch lawn care. We take pride in all of our work and continually strive for excellence. Our customers needs are always our number one priority!...

Superior Landscaping

09/27/2017

Fantastic! Andrew did a wonderful job on our lawn!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and trimming

11/23/2016

Super fast, quality was terrific. Cost was significantly below other bids. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2 sessions blew off all leaves from our cleared acre, and blew them into surrounding woods.

06/30/2016

Arrowhead Property Mainteance (Andrew) is awesome! Beautiful attention to detail, takes pride in his work, timely, responsive, competitively priced. All around a top notch experience!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew mowed and trimmed the lawn and cleaned up all debris/brush on the walkways / driveways. Andrew has also done weeding / mulch maintenance for the yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/30/2016

It was great, very professional and was there when he said they would be. They are meticulous and do a great job. I have recommended this company to anyone that had asked about my yard including friends, family, and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrowhead property cleaned up all the beds at my house and re mulched it for me. They where very thorough and did a fantastic job. I was so impressed that I asked if they could do all my lawn maintenance from now on. So they also cut my grass do the edging and keep things clean for me. The owner is a genuine nice man and very honesthonest. The price is fantastic.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

04/15/2013

In the spring and early summer of 2012, "Sonny" was scheduled to perform the work on Fridays.  HE changed it to Wednesday.  Eventually, HE decided anytime between Wednesday and Friday would serve him.  If he did not show up on Wednesday or Thursday and it rained on Friday, he skipped that week and did not appear until late the next week.  Our lawns had 2 weeks worth of growth when he finally got t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew "Sonny" Okrasinski was given a 7-month seasonal condominium contract for $4,060 to weekly mow the lawn and hand weed the mulch beds for an 8 unit, 4 building condominium complex.

CATEGORY lawn service

Arrowhead Property Maintenance LLC provides a wide variety of services including, emergency tree services, weekly lawn maintenance, seasonal yardwork, tree trimming, tree removal, foreclosure maintenance, REO services, debris removal, mulching, snow plowing, and SO MUCH MORE!

Satisfaction