Ion Electric LLC

Founded 2018 •

IONELEL810DG/ADPITZLKZ812CF

Renton, WA 98058

Ion Electric offers reliable electrical services in the Pacific Northwest. With 30 years combined experience, we specialize in remodels, knob and tube removal and custom homes, as well as generator installs, landscape lighting all the way to large commercial spaces. We really care that are customers have a great experience and are happy with our services so give us a call today at 206-954-9975....

electrician (28)lighting (3)well & water pump repair (1)

11/08/2020

I had a couple outlets that were giving me trouble and causing non of the outlets on the wall to work. Ken arrived on time, tightened one outlet to fix it, and repaired the other one so that I have working outlets on both walls again. He was extremely quick and professional; definitely a man that knows his profession inside and out. I would definitely hire again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Outlets repaired

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for using us for your electrical service needs. I'm very happy to hear you are pleased with your service. Please call us again if you are in need of electrical services in the future. Kris Pitzler Owner- Ion Electric

10/29/2020

A team of two electricians arrived on 24 August 2020 to investigate the electrical anomalies we were experiencing. They spent all day inspecting the circuit breaker panel and disconnecting multiple switches and outlets. By the end of the day, they thought they had resolved the problem, but when they reconnected everything, the symptoms returned. So, they decided to come back the next day to contin...

Description of Work
Determine the cause of lights in our entryway, alcove, kitchen, dining room, and breakfast area suddenly not working, switches affecting lights in different areas than they were supposed to, and some circuits with higher than normal voltage, and correct the situation.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us here. I remember your project well and you are in the right, my tech should have been more thorough the first time he was was there. I absolutely agree with your view of the situation and that is why I made the decision to give you a discounted rate and did not charge you for the return visit. Ultimately, you were not completely satisfied with...

10/28/2020

Went great. My technician was Dale, he was communicative, professional, and good to talk to. Also, collaborative and pragmatic about what he saw to do, versus any considerations I had.

Description of Work
Ran ethernet cable through walls and dropped in 3 ports, with mud rings installed. Holes had to be drilled through drywall and framing to run wires from ethernet hub throughout the house, and was done cleanly and effectively.

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to provide feedback on my crew. Very appreciated! Regards, Kris Pitzler- Owner, Ion Electric

10/14/2020

I keep everything written down as it happens on a old school minella file folder. I do this with each project to keep me organized so I don't waste the contractors time. It works great so I first called Ion Electric about a month before they came out to my home to do the work. I spoke to Kris directly describing in detail everything that I needed done for saftey first then if we had any time left ...

Description of Work
I gave them the total $520.36 they asked for same day they did the work on 9/24/2020, they said they would come back to complete the dimmer switch and put a flat saftey plate over the old light switch. they only had an hour and a half to do the bathroom ceiling fan wireing check and wall light switch to cover the exposed wires. The bathroom ceiling fan was already installed. They just needed to check the work for saftey reasons. The handyman drew a drawing showing what he did so it was pretty straight forward

Cost $520.36

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], I feel bad that it has to come to this. I gave you a discounted rate to begin with because you said a Handyman you hired, left in the middle of the job and left you high and dry.... When my techs come out to perform the work we were hired to do, you were perfectly sweet until they finished up the task we were scheduled to do, then snarled at them and flew into a rage when th...

09/15/2020

Kris, the owner, was really friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in setting it all up. The bid came in about $3,000 cheaper than from a well rated competitor. Ken and Sofi did the work in 1 1/2 days. They were prompt, professional, and friendly. They explained their work nicely. They worked well with the inspector and the line crew from Seattle City Light They cleaned up everything nicely. We are ...

Description of Work
Our 110 year-old cloth wrapped outside wiring under our eaves was replaced and modernized. Our 100 amp panel box was replaced with a 200 amp box. Our sump pump was given new wiring and its own circuit.

Category electrician,lighting,wells

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for your business and your review- I hope we can serve you again on any future projects you may have. Kind regards, Kris Pitzler- Owner, Ion Electric

09/08/2020

Easy to schedule, showed up on time and came in under budget! All in all, Kris made it a simple process over the phone, and the installer was professional, fast and did a great job. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Installed a dedicated circuit

Cost $504.51

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work for you, we appreciate it greatly! I'll pass on your feedback about my tech to Dale. Regards, Kris Pitzler- Owner, Ion Electric

03/06/2020

Aaron was prompt and courteous. He found the problem and repaired the problem in a timely manner. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting a faulty dryer outlet. Tightened lug in outlet and replaced breaker.

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your business! Please think of us if you are need of an electrician in the future and tell your peeps about us! 🙂

02/09/2020

Once again, another Angie's List highly recommended contractor was a no show. Do not hire.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom lights

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your constructive criticism. I have to take full responsibility on this one- I had a family emergency and did not let you know. I do apologize and if I can do anything to repair the damaged business relationship please call my office at 206-954-9975.

09/17/2019

Everything was great. Pleasure to work with. Will definitely use them again for future projects. Thanks Kris.

Description of Work
Ran 240 and 120 outlets out to my parking pad from the house.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

It was a pleasure to work with you as well [Member Name Removed], thank you for choosing my business to take care of your electrical work.

09/12/2019

I had Kris come over for an estimate. Our initial appointment was set for a Friday but he had to cancel due to an something that came up on another job. He notified me early and we rescheduled for the next day at my convenience. I looked at several other estimates and actually went with another contractor simply because they accepted my credit card where I collect points. Kris and his company were...

Description of Work
I was looking for an upgrade electrical panel.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Please don't hesitate to call for any future electrical needs- I take Venmo and PayPal as well. I should have mentioned that to you. Kris

Residential and light commercial electrical services. Panel upgrades, custom home lighting, custom kitchen lighting, troubleshooting, landscape and security lighting, remodels, new construction, etc.

Single outlet repair, single switch repair, ceiling fan repair or appliance repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Check