Modern Flooring Services

Washington: Contractors
01/16/2022

8227 44th Ave W

Mukilteo, WA 98275

Flooring Installation and Repair. - Hardwood - Hardwood Refinishing - Engineered - Tile Floor - Tile Wall - Backsplash - Shower tile - Laminate - Vinyl Plank/Tile - Carpet Installation

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Cherry Hardwood Flooring Nail-Down Method Installation

Cherry Hardwood Flooring Nail-Down Method Installation

flooring
The customer wanted to renovate their floors. We removed the carpet and hauled it away. We prepped the subfloor and made sure the surface is flat. We installed cherry hardwood flooring using the nail-down method. After the flooring installation was completed, we installed the baseboards as well. The cherry flooring blends nicely with the stair railing. Contact us today! And schedule a free in-home assessment and have us bring your vision for your flooring into reality!

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality. ...

flooring (11)hardwood floors (3)tile installation (2)carpet installation (2)home remodeling (1)

03/20/2021

It went very well. Very satisfied with quality of work and price

Description of Work
shower retile

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/05/2021

Installers were very hardworking and the floors turned out great. Modern flooring staff was available via phone and text to facilitate communication with installers. Very happy with floors.

Description of Work
Luxury vinyl flooring install

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that you love your floors and that we could be there for you every step of the way!

02/02/2021

While pricing was higher than others I felt comfortable with them and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash.

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/09/2021

MFS did an excellent job! The installer was able to complete the project in 1 day, and it included removing the old carpet. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Flooring and floorboard molding installation

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/31/2020

Company is professional and prompt. From quote/measure to job completion, I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
LVP flooring installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/24/2020

The entire team at Modern Flooring Services was incredibly professional! We appreciate how responsive they were and how smooth the process was with them. We had a very tight timeline after closing on our house to get the new floors installed before we moved. And they finished installation a day early! They were great, making sure that we knew exactly what to expect, what was possible, and communicated what they needed to correct certain issues that they ran into after demolition. And the floors far exceeded our expectations. Our house looks so beautiful and we would recommend Modern Flooring to everyone! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Solid Hardwood Flooring Installation

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/01/2020

Very nice work the floor looks great through out

Description of Work
vinyl laminate flooring installed

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/18/2020

Modern Flooring installed new floors throughout our home. They were professional, punctual, skilled, and available to answer any of my questions or concerns. Our home looks so beautiful! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Floor Installation

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/01/2020

I will never use this company again.am i am not paying full price for the job done.he was polite but seemed to be a a big hurry to get it done and did not even take up the floor strips that held the carpet down. He did not even seem to consider that there was oak floors under the carpet, so there are scratches on the floorthat i am going to have to fix. When i ordered the work done i told you that i had oak floors under the carpet and that i was doing this so that my husband would be able to manouver around the house with his wheel chair.He has had both legs removed and i did not need any more anguish.

Description of Work
I had carpet removed and he scratched the hardwood floors and he was carelessinthe way he did it and he did not trim the carpet in the spot that i had taped to show how far in i wanted the carpet cut.so i had to rearange the furniture which i am really upset about.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], First of all, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your installer. However, I believe that you have gotten us mistaken with another company. We don't do carpet repairs and our project minimum is well above your project cost. Also, I can not find you in our system, but not only that, but we also don't have any projects going on or completed within the last week in [Member Name Removed], OR. If you have an order# or invoice#, this would really help. We are aware that there is another company operating in your area, called "Modern Flooring"... ..We are "Modern FLooring Services" and we are not the same companies or affiliated in any way. If you feel that it is us that did your project, please reach out to me directly at 425-276-8446 so that I can clear this up. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction and would be grateful for an opportunity to clear this up.

09/18/2020

I can't say enough about these guys. I found Modern Flooring Services when I was having a very difficult time with another installer that did a horrible job and I had to stop the job mid-way through. I called Modern Flooring Services via a reference from someone else in almost a panic, and they calmly walked me through how they were going to fix my vinyl plank installation job in my one bedroom apartment. Throughout the entire thing, their communication was impeccable -- whether over phone, email or text. They talked me through every concern I had, fixed anything I needed to have fixed as the job progressed, and made sure that the job was inspected by a supervisor at the end to boot. The team is Russian, and despite a language barrier with one of the main installers (who was excellent), I had absolutely zero problem working with the team to convey and get exactly what I needed, and on a tight budget. They never minded my questions about line items, change orders, and need for further explanations. I can't recommend them enough, I will definitely be working with them again. Thanks to Vlad, Peter, Matt and the team.

Description of Work
Vinyl Plank Flooring

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

We do not offer Sheet Vinyl install or repair at this time. We do grow and add new services every day, so please check in at a later date.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal