LeBlanc Floors & Interiors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2006

LeBlanc is your full-service source for hardwood floor Installation and refinishing, carpet, cork, linoleum, LVT, cabinets, countertops, & kitchen and bath design. We specialize in offering eco-friendly flooring options, classic, transitional, & contemporary design trends, professional design expertise, & professional installation. We promote the use of eco-friendly hard-wax oil finishes & water-based urethane, as well as factory-finished wood floors, cork, linoleum, & more! We support Paperstone, Cambria, Pental, and hardwood butcher block countertops. Locally-made custom cabinetry Canyon Creek compliments our kitchen design services, color-consultation, & project coordination to ensure peace of mind throughout the duration & scope of your project.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Projects

Johnson Kitchen

hardwood floors

201898012
Full kitchen cabinet & countertop design and update; new hardwood floors woven into existing hardwoods, then stained and refinished.
View project

Amenities

PROHOHS952NA
Washington
Washington: Contractors
08/01/2023
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Kristin B.
12/10/2020
Great work, LeBlanc was professional and did a beautiful job.
Description of Work
Install new hardwood and refinish existing hardwood
hardwood floor

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for taking the time to offer feedback. We work hard to bring quality results to all our clients, and we very much appreciate your business and your support. Sincerely, Kevin Plumacher, Owner
Andrea J.
10/29/2020
Excellent job- the floors look beautiful ( better than imagined) and transition between old and new is seamless. They covered all surfaces to minimize dust and finished early so we could return home sooner. They even came back to repair a scratch we put in moving furniture. Impressed- would use again abs highly recommend!
Description of Work
Floors refinished and new wood added
flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks very much for your kind words and supporting our business in these tough times. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!
Dan H.
04/02/2019
Kevin went above and beyond the call of duty. He was very professional and highly organized. He made the project deadline with a day to spare and in between Seattle’s back to back snowmageddons! From the day he came out to ordering materials, delivery of materials, to installation, to finishing, to small fixes, he didn’t skip a beat. He definitely has an “A-Team”.
Description of Work
Hardwood flooring and carpet
Category
carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for the kind feedback. While our work can take us to Snohomish or Snoqualmie Ridge, we truly appreciate the opportunity to work with someone in our super-local community of Mapleleaf. Your project was truly a pleasure to take on, and we very much appreciate the trust you placed in us. Let us know when you’re ready to take on the basement— we’d welcome the opportunity to work with you again! Thanks, Kevin Plumacher, Owner
Sarah R.
12/19/2018
LeBlanc did a really great job for us. It was a difficult task to remove and replace the floors in our old home. They were dealing with some very squeaky joists and uneven sub flooring. They installed young and groove white oak, which is pretty darn labor intensive and they did a great job. The father-son team of installers were tidy, punctual, and professional. And put up with my frequent check-ins. I was super anxious about this massive project, and they were helpful all along the way. Our project manager was also very generous on his consultation time throughout the project. I have no complaints. Fortunately, I will never have to replace these floors again (yay), but if I did, I would chose LeBlanc.
Description of Work
Replacing 850’ hardwood floors.
Thea M.
12/16/2018
We will always use LeBlanc Flooring for all our flooring needs. Our refinished floors look new! Our custom kitchen floor they did a few years ago still looks amazing!! Fast, hardworking, high standard of finish and incredible customer service.
Description of Work
We had a plumbing flood that badly damaged our oak wood floors.
Dale T.
09/13/2017
Well Kevin was professional and forth coming in person but after six weeks of promises to have the estimate completed I gave up pursuing his services. Plus he stated to me in person that he could apply our requested floor finish. Then he reversed his decision without any notice. Just showed up in a preliminary estimate. I don't trust the business ethic.
Description of Work
Large refinishing and new hardwood floors installation project
Rachel O.
07/29/2017
Multiple attempts were made over one month to get a bid with no response received from the company.
Description of Work
I needed hardwoods refinished.
hardwood floor

Hi there , We received your contact request, and we emailed and spoke with you. We spoke about how this work is outside our service area, and that the work you were requesting is outside the scope of work we would perform. We kindly request you edit your review, or remove it. Respectfully, LeBlanc Floors & Interiors
Antonio D.
03/13/2017
It went very well. The were competitively priced, prompt and professional.
Description of Work
We had a small entry that hadn't been refinished since the 90's.
Diane S.
06/08/2016
We chose LeBlanc Floors & Interiors because of the reviews of Angie's List customers, and also because the business is local to our home. We like to support local businesses. Our first purchase at LeBlanc was a two hour consultation (discounted through a coupon on Angie's List) with an On-Site Design Consultant. I definitely recommend participating in this option if you are able; it is well worth the cost! Allison Scott was our On-Site Design Consultant and she helped us understand our options. Allison's thoughts prompted ideas that never would have occurred to us. Her advice and her eye for design are impeccable. We particularly appreciated her in-depth knowledge of the products that might be considered and of the construction of a house. It has been a long time since I've had such an in-depth conversation about the reason I might consider one product over another. We were seeking advice from Allison on four projects that we planned for this year: replacing the flooring in a large master bathroom, replacing the flooring in a small downstairs bathroom and also replacing the vanity cabinet in that room, and replacing the flooring in a utility/laundry room. In future years, we hope to also replace our kitchen cabinets. My husband and I were able to make a choice of flooring (luxury vinyl tile) during the consult, since Allison brought samples (and not just little tiny samples, but samples that were large enough to put on a floor and see how it would look in our home). She was able to do so because she took the time to ask me about the projects we were considering and what might be preferences while she was on the phone scheduling the consult. After the consultation took place, I went down to the showroom to look at the cabinets available and the possibilities for flooring for the smaller bathroom. I LOVED the charming showroom. After years of warehouses like Home Depot and Costco, it was so lovely to walk into a storefront with flowers outside, large windows, and a person who cared that you were there. The cabinets offered are also built locally (in Duvall, Washington), and we are eager to incorporate the cabinets into future projects Allison and I discussed the details of the project. Thereafter, Allison composed an estimate (it was emailed to me a few days later) that was meticulous, with line-by-line itemizations of materials and labor... even the sort of labor it would be (e.g., remove toilet, remove baseboards, etc.). I was thoroughly impressed by the contract and appreciated the details regarding what would need to occur on our end (for example, the luxury vinyl tile would have to "season" in the room in which it was to be laid for a certain number of hours). LeBlanc is scrupulous about doing things correctly: we had to test our floors for asbestos before the project could begin. Unfortunately, our flooring did have asbestos in one of the layers, and we had a professional asbestos abatement before we continued with our project. The scheduling team was extremely helpful in making the project work so that we could have the flooring install the day after the asbestos abatement. On the day of the install, the workers were punctual and efficient. The floor installation went smoothly. I wasn't there on the day (my husband oversaw the project), so when I came home it was like MAGIC... this GORGEOUS floor was installed! Allison came out in the morning to ensure the project was going well. Since we had the asbestos abatement, there were items that no longer needed to be done by LeBlanc (the asbestos team, for example, removed the toilet, removed the old vinyl, etc.), and LeBlanc removed those estimated items from our bill! I was appreciative of their conscientious behavior in this regard. We were treated professionally, personably, and courteously through the entire process. We couldn't be more pleased with the results, and are planning to continue to work with LeBlanc for our next projects. We appreciated Allison's knowledge, advice, artistic eye. We appreciated having one person serving as a contact and master overview of the whole process. We appreciated Erin's kindness in the scheduling process. We appreciated the installation team for their craft in laying down the floor. It will be our pleasure to continue to work with LeBlanc in the future.
Description of Work
Advised on appropriate flooring, assisted with interior design choices, and installed flooring.
flooring contractor

We appreciate your kind words. We're glad to hear our performance met your expectations. We'd very much like the opportunity to help you with your kitchen when you get to that point. Thanks! LeBlanc Floors & Interiors
frances ketcham M.
02/02/2016
Very honest, very straightforward. Not the cheapest on the block, but they came back and checked everything. They were really stellar. He doesn't like to cut corners. He advised us and gave recommendations. He is just an honest, good guy!
Description of Work
Installation of wide plank flooring.
Colin T.
01/31/2016
LeBlanc was wonderful to work with. We ended up going with them for several of our kitchen renovations jobs. We were thrilled with their work. We highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Sanded and refinished our hardwood floors with low VOC water-based product
Gerald K.
01/26/2016
Robert and his team did an excellent job. Robert came to our home to do the estimate and managed the job. They arrived on time, were very professional and did a great job with the installation. Can't say enough good things about them. Also very happy with the carpet product. We will be calling him again in a few months to do kitchen and bathroom floors.
Description of Work
Replaced about 1,100 feet of carpet and pad.
carpet installation, flooring contractor
Michael G.
12/02/2015
Workers came in at scheduled time and were finished ahead of schedule. The only thing I didn't like was that I thought they were going to feather in the patch so that it was not as noticeable overall. Even though that did not happen, the results were great.
Description of Work
Patched flooring where walls were removed, and where an old non functional chimney was removed and installed new thresholds in door ways. Also finished new flooring areas to match existing floors. As the house was built in 1902, matching the existing flooring was not easy, but they did it. Such a good job we are now thinking of getting the entire floor re finished to match the new area!
Jane C.
11/03/2015
Perfect - they did what they said they would do when they said they would Install was flawless and product amazing I will use LeBlanc again
Description of Work
remove old lino floor and replace with new marmolueum
Charles K.
10/22/2015
The previously purchased marmoleum flooring was on site and conditioned for install on new acx plywood sublooring. The installers arrived on time and went right to work. They prepped the subfloor and installed the new flooring in a very professional manner with minimal seams. I was very happy with the entire process.
Description of Work
Installed marmoleum floor in laundry room.
Alex C.
10/01/2015
LeBlanc seems capable of performing the service, but we chose another provider who was more responsive and flexible.
Description of Work
LeBlanc Floors bid on a basement reflooring project
flooring contractor

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I'm sorry we were unable to win your business. Based on your explanation I certainly understand your decision. I very much appreciate you being specific and will use your comments to improve our service and responsiveness. I hope to have an opportunity to redeem ourselves with you at a later time. Sincerely, Kevin Plumacher, President
Gwendolyn Z.
08/24/2015
Pieter contacted me quickly to discuss the job and scheduling. During our phone call, he focused heavily on questions about who else I had contacted for estimate - I told him I'd prefer to not discuss his competition at the time, that I'd rather discuss the scheduling. He pressed further and said he needed to "qualify" me - that his work is top quality, so his pricing is necessarily higher than others, and so he wanted to make sure that he isn't wasting his time with a quote that I'll reject over pricing alone. I found that more than a bit haughty for a sales call, but I let it go as just a slip in decorum. He pressed for me repeatedly to visit the showroom (because he "doesn't want to waste my time") to look at the materials to be used. I told him I don't need to view the materials because I already know what those species look like in my home (and so a showroom visit would be a waste of my time), so he finally agreed to an in-home estimate without a showroom visit. I still can't figure out precisely why he was so insistent that I visit his showroom, but I'm guessing it's got something to do with instilling in me a proper "wow" factor that can later be used to help offset my sticker shock. He asked about my availability, and I told him that weekdays at 4pm work best for me. He explained to me that his business operates at the same time as other businesses, and that's too late for him to get the quote done during business hours and get home to his family, so he insisted that earlier is necessary (although I think that 4-5pm is typically considered business hours, especially for a business that relies on customers' in-home availability to facilitate a sale). He made me feel a little guilty about asking him to arrive at 4pm on a weekday, so I agreed to take off work early and meet at 3pm instead. I rushed home that day to meet him as agreed - at 3pm exactly I received a text from him stating that he's still 15 minutes out and stuck in traffic on I-5. At 3:20 I received a 2nd text stating that he's "totally lost". When he finally arrived at 3:30pm, all he said was "Good morning!" - a sincere apology should have been the first thing from his mouth, especially after the lecture he gave me on the phone about his "business hours". The traffic patterns on I-5 are a known variable, and my home is easily located using practically ANY map software, so neither of these is an acceptable excuse - a very small bit of planning would have equipped him to arrive on time to meet the commitment that he had me bend my work schedule to meet. If an estimator can't be punctual (or at the very least offer a proper apology for failure to be punctual), then I have no confidence in the company's ability to meet commitments to actually complete work. When I sum together all of my interactions with LeBlanc, what I see is arrogance ("Visit our showroom!" "We're too important to adapt an estimator to the customer's schedule!" "We're so fantastic that we won't even waste our time quoting for you if we don't like your list of other estimators!") that stands in the way of building a workable relationship with potential customers. I'm sure others have had much better experiences (perhaps Pieter was just having an "off" week with my account?), but I feel more comfortable writing that large check to one of LeBlanc's many competitors who treat customers as the lifeblood that they represent for a business.
Description of Work
I intend to replace carpet with cherry hardwoods in a hall and 3 bedrooms. I sent a request for estimate via Angie's List. My request included a description of the job and my scheduling constraints.
carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Hi [Member name removed], I know it's been some time since your interaction with LeBlanc, but I wanted to reach out to you regarding your experience with us. I read your review a few days after it was posted, and have thought long and hard about it ever since. First, let me say thank you for contacting us, and for giving us a chance to earn your trust and win your business. While we have successfully completed several projects in Snohomish County, we still occasionally experience growing pains of expanding to cover a larger geographic area. Most of our business keeps us in the Seattle area. As we worked to expand our coverage area, it became clear to us earlier this year that we needed to increase our staff and rethink our business model a bit to be successful in that venture. These are our growing pains, and we do not want our customers to feel them. Second, I would like to apologize that we did not live up to our commitment, and that we did not handle it appropriately in the moment. It is certainly not our intention to put anyone out, or to be unprofessional. One of my main focuses for LeBlanc has always been to create a balance for our employees where they feel valued for the contribution they make, so that they, in turn, make YOU our customer, feel valued for the contribution YOU make to our business. In your case, we did not do that and I am sorry. Your feedback and comments have been discussed multiple times with my staff, and have served as a catalyst for re-evaluation of our service level. We constantly strive to improve, and I feel it is important that you know you have directly contributed to that. Should we have the opportunity to work with you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask for me directly. I am present and available in my business every day, and would be happy to hear from you. Thank you again. Kevin Plumacher, President
Steve C.
07/26/2015
Pieter gave us a estimate of the flooring. He is very personable and nice and showed up exactly on time. He gave us good advice on everything. He was very easy to talk to. We decided to go with Le Blanc floors We did hire Allison Scott for decorating advice and picking out a flooring since we had so many to choice from. She picked the best floor and colors to go with our house. The install went great. My husband said they were very good hard workers. We would highly recommend LeBlanc floors and Allison for decorating . They are wonderful!
Description of Work
They prepped the kitchen floor for the new flooring and laid the new floor down. Which included a nook off the kitchen. Installed all new 1/4 rounds. Installed a number of transitions. We had hired Allison (the decorator at LeBlanc floors ) to pick out flooring and colors of our kitchen walls and cabinets.
Nancy C.
07/21/2015
They have not done the work yet, but their advises were great, clients' interests orientated.
Description of Work
Gave me advise on what to put on my floor and suggested marrmoleum, which I did not think of before talking to them. Sent me a quote.
Corlis V.
06/16/2015
He came in began commenting on the noisiness of the floor and how they will fix it. he wanted me to pick a stain color immediately. I had told him that we were not sure we wanted a stain on the floor, what oak is beautiful on its own and may want to go natural. he measured, i told him i wanted an detail in the entry, he told me to go on line and fine one that could be bought, i went on to tell him my great grandfather laid hardwood and i thought it would be done by hand and I was told "No one does it that way any longer'. Thank goodness we did find someone that does lay the detail by hand and does not charge an arm and a leg to do it. We went with another smaller company
Description of Work
I called this provider to receive a bid for white oak hardwood floors throughout our house that we were purchasing(1741 sq ft). he provided an astronomical bid
Aaron A.
06/16/2015
Pieter was very informative, even though we realized his firm would not be able to do the work on such short notice. Pieter was courteous and professional and offered a lot of good, detailed advice on what I could do for my specific project, right down to what products and manufacturer I should use if I chose to do some of the work myself. His patience and professionalism were impressive, especially since he knew we would not be doing business on this project. Thank you Pieter. Success starts with how you treat people.
Description of Work
They were booked a couple of months out, but we needed the work done on a shorter time frame.
flooring contractor

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you for offering your feedback regarding our service, I'm sorry we were not able to work with you on this project. If the need arises in the future, we would love to help. I am pleased to hear that our standard of attentiveness and service is recognized, and that we are offering top-notch focus, even if it doesn't materialize into a job. Our goal is, and always has been, to offer as much support and information as possible, regardless of whether or not we win your business. We'll be here when you need us! Kevin Plumacher, President
John L.
06/06/2015
We thought we couldn?t go wrong with this firm with all the positive Angie?s list comments. However, I guess we were unlucky this time around. Problem #1: The job was finished on a Tuesday and we didn?t come back to the house until the following Sunday. We came back to our window blinds all pulled up (I had them pulled down when we left), lights on, and the back sliding door unlocked. We?re close to the street so anyone was able to see in and notice we had our things covered and, with the back slider unlocked, could have come in and burglarized our house. Luckily, nothing happened. When I spoke with Pieter, he gave me excuses as to why this could have happened. Really? Leaving someone?s home unlocked is completely unprofessional. Problem #2: Upon inspection of the job, there were places where there was very rough finish, places where the product was applied unevenly, and a couple places where the product was splashed onto a wall and dripped onto carpet. When pointing this out to Pieter and Bogden (the crew chief), they made arrangements to come back right away and fix the problems. Last problem: Upon calling them back to take care of the ?pickups? in item 2, they created a couple new problems. When they cleaned the product from the wall, they rubbed so hard some of the plaster texture came off. I ended up repainting the wall. The finish itself looks great. Bogden was very apologetic about the issues but the fact remains that there seemed to be a general lack of attentiveness both to the job, maybe the supervision of any other workers, and to realizing that the homeowner trusts the workers to lock up a person?s home when they are done. I would have thought Pieter would have stopped by after the job to do a final check on things but that apparently didn?t happen.
Description of Work
Sand and refinish oak floors.
Maury P.
05/25/2015
We needed the work done sooner than they could support.
Description of Work
While we did not business with them it was only because they were booked out 6 weeks at the time. They were quick to respond to my voice message and we're very nice.
flooring contractor

Hi [Member name], Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your feedback. I very much appreciate hearing that you had a positive experience, even though we couldn't accommodate the timeline you needed. If we can help you in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us. Kevin Plumacher, President
Colleen I.
04/29/2015
Pieter LeBlanc was called in to refinish a large dining/living room area. Upon close inspection we were told the oak was too thin and the damage so extensive that very little could be done to save them. Options were to either go over with an engineered wood or wall to wall carpet. Since we were in the process of fixing this home for resale, neither option would work. He also looked a the back 2 bedrooms and a small connecting hallway. We assumed they would be too bad to refinish as they had been treated badly as well. Pieter offered to have them done only because he knew they would turn out fine. The difference was solid old growth fir. The price was more than fair and he took the job, even though it was a very busy time for him and a very small job. The crew of 2 showed up on time, got right to work on day 1 and finished up less than 2 hours later on day 2. We're still in shock at how excellent the floors look! Thank you, Angie's list, because I never would have found LeBlanc Floors & Interiors. We highly recommend Pieter and all his crew for anything services they provide.
Description of Work
Sanded and finished poorly cared for fir flooring in a 1926 home.
carpet installation, flooring contractor

Hi [Member name], I am pleased to hear that we were able to help you through your project with happy results. Pieter's extensive knowledge and experience in the industry allows us to properly guide homeowners in the right direction to suit their needs, but it is ultimately our customers who inspire us to be better. I truly appreciate that you recognize the value of that and took the time to share your experiences with us and other members of Angie's List. Sincerely, Kevin Plumacher, President
WARREN M.
04/02/2015
All was fine!. Pieter, the manager/owner of the business was extremely helpful with advise for the best product. I wanted wood floors and his advise on that was excellent for the style and color to be consistent with the rest of the house. He subcontracts teams of workers but keeps a close watch on the progress. So two guys did the floors and a different guy installed the carpeting on the stairs. Pieter had excellent advise for reducing the sound of a wood floor and excellent suggestions on carpeting style and color. He also can install nearly any kind of flooring, not just what I chose, and I would trust him to do a great job. You can visit him in his show-room and see for yourself all the possible floor products. He can also do cabinets. My advise is to bring your renovation needs to him and listen to his suggestions. I believe that collaboration is the key to success in home projects. I will certainly use him again for future projects.
Description of Work
Removed old carpeting from two stairways, two bedrooms, and adjoining hall. Replaced stairs with new carpet. Installed wood floor in bedrooms and adjoining hall.
carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Hello Mr. [member name removed], Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear that we lived up to your expectations, and our own. As we continue to expand our services and product offerings, we are being extremely selective and thoughtful about how to do so. Your experience is a great example of precisely why we approach each project carefully and thoroughly, and why we don't take on every project that comes our way. Thank you again for your kind words. We will continue to strive for excellence! Sincerely, Kevin Plumacher, President

Other Information

Services offered

Kitchen and bath design, cabinets and countertops, remodel project coordination and project management. Color consulting, interior design. Hardwood floor refinishing. Specializing in eco- friendly finishes and flooring products, including Waterbased and Oil/Wax. Local domestic and tropical hardwoods, pre-finished hardwoods, engineered hardwoods, bamboo, cork, carpet, Forbo Marmoleum, and LVP/ LVT. Residential and light commercial.

Services not offered

Painting, plumbing, electrical & concrete can be referred to client as part of a larger project. We don’t offer those as stand-alone services.

Covid-19 update

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Payment options