Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Kennewick, WA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Kennewick
- EFC Equipment Feed & PetI have bought cat food, bird seed, vet supplies, etc and they have high quality products at reasonable prices. They also sell mowers etc and although I don't need that I have arranged to take over my electric mower to have it sharpened. I'm sorry I haven't taken my business there since they first opened! Really nice helpful people and a cat named Rango
- FARMERS EXCHANGEWe purchased two lawn mowers, a push and riding one. We had a little trouble with the push and the people came right back out and picked up the mower fixed the problem and returned it within 3 hours. Very knowledgable staff and repair. The showroom was a little warm the day we were in but the entire city was scorching so it was to be expected. Really appreciated their attentiveness
- FARMERS EXCHANGEThey came and picked up the lawn tractor and after finding what was wrong they called with an estimate. It was well under what I thought I would have to pay. The price included a tuneup. I was trying to sell it so, I still made a profit!
- EFC Equipment Feed & PetThey completed the work but they were not timely and did not communicate final cost or completion date. Had to keep calling to get info on price and time, usually with no real answer until they were done. I might use them again but only because they are no worst then the other lawn / yard equipment repair places in the tri-citie
- FARMERS EXCHANGEBoth times I have taken a lawn mower for repair it cost almost twice as much as the estimate. The men working in the lawn mower area are condescending and rude. The people in the feed area are wonderful. I would rather try to fix it myself.
- FARMERS EXCHANGEI asked them to repair chain saw starter and then make sure the chain saw worked. They fixed the starter but chain saw still does not work and now they say they don't work on that brand so cannot fix. So am out $40 on a chain saw that still does not run I asked them to fix lawn mower that would not start. They replaced the blade which was not asked for or needed. Machine still would not start so took it back and all they did was take off air filter and use starting fluid. So lawn mower still will not start unless I also take off the air cleaner and spray starter fluid. They obviously did the wrong repair but insisted the blade had to be changed even though it was practically new. They blamed it all on "bad gas". Took them two weeks to come up with that brilliant analysi
- FARMERS EXCHANGETook blower in to repair shop to have them look at. After a week I went in to check on. Person at counter looked it up and said, oh parts on order says warnnety will call when done. A week later did not here from them but thought I would check on. Get there its done. The person at counter said that will be $169.00. I could not believe it. Told them I was in last week and was a warrnety issue with the coil. They part was covered butnot labor. I asked what does a new one cost looked at floor model $169.99 asked why the did not let me know that it was going to cost 169.00 before working on because I would not ofhadrepaired. And would of bought new. They took $40.00 off the bill. I will never buy any thing there again. Have bought 1 blower, 2 weed eaters, 1 chainsaw, all ferrtlizer , weed killers and garden supplies , plants for over the last 10 years. Be aware this is not the place to shop local and small business. I will be looking for a nother small bussiness for my lawn and garden needs
- FARMERS EXCHANGENever worked properly and the told us it was ten years,newer than it really was.coincidently no year on the recieptm
- FARMERS EXCHANGEWe purchased a refurbished lawn tractor from Farmer's Exchange. Right after we started using it, we had a problem with the deck belt breaking. We replaced it with one from Farmer's Exchange, and that one broke in less than an hour. When we went to Farmer's for a replacement, thinking they would stand by their product, they were incredibly rude, implying that it was an old belt. They did not even bother to check their records to see that we had bought it just a couple days earlier. They told us the problem could be with the pulley, so today we checked the pulley, only to find that it was just sitting on the tractor deck, not attached in any way at all. It's not even the pulley that is supposed to go on that lawn tractor, a Craftsman DYT4000. When I spoke to Keith at Farmer's Exchange, he told me that since we had bought it used, there was "absolutely no warranty." I understand that there is no warranty, but we bought a refurbished lawn tractor, and this was clearly not refurbished. I have had good service in the store and in the garden center, but the service center is worse than useless. Don't get me started on the time they quoted me $40 to repair my weed wacker and then ran up unauthorized charges of $125
- Columbia Grain & Feed IncThe service was HORRIBLE! Their staff is unprofessional, and is only focused on selling their own company's products (STIHL), and take priority to repair the products of that were bought from them first. I dropped off my lawnmower on the 12th of July 2010, and as of today which is August 05, 2010, it has still not been repaired, and they don't even call me to give me an update. Whenever I do call them to get an update, their associates are rude on the phone, and always insist that they will call me whenever the lawnmower gets repaired. I have never ever had such crappy service from a company before. These people are just worthless! I dropped off my mower, and they probably didn't do anything with it for over a week because the guy who works in the service department was on vacation at the time, so my mower just sat there for God knows how long. And they probably ordered the parts on the late second or third week, and that's probably why I'm still waiting for a phone call from them. The first time I got my mower repaired from them last year in 2009, I had to go through the same mess! I even warned them of the cruddy service I received last year. For weeks last year, they kept telling me that my mower wasn't fixed yet, because they kept looking in the wrong stack of paperwork to check on it. They separate paperwork for repairs done through the Lowes warranty in another stack on their wall. So basically, their associates kept lying to me about my mower not being done, because they weren't even looking in the right stack of paperwork in the first place! I would never ever recommend this company to anyone. They are the worst company I have ever had to deal with
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Kennewick
- Business Description:I have over 40 years in the construction industry. I pride myself in doing quality work. Honest and fair pricing. A wide variety of service to fill your needs. Work completed in timely manner.Recent Review:Never responded. May have had issuesArlo H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:The company’s lack of integrity led to a Bad experience. Highly recommend another company. In August of 2018, we signed a contract that stated “1 full years worth of services.” Halfway through that year Epic Lawn disregarded the contract we signed and entered us into a new contract without our permission or signature. We had no idea that the original contract was over and that we were entered into a different 6 month contract. We were then threatened by Epic Lawn to have our bill sent over to a collection agency for a bill/contract we had no idea about. When I called the company to discuss, the representative apologized and agreed that they made a mistake but the manager did not want to discuss the issue. I asked the manager to call me back 7 times in 4 weeks and received no contact what so ever. This is the first negative review I have ever posted. Find another companyJoel S.
- Business Description:Treasure valley premier services - more information @ www.treasurevalleyservices.com. Additional DBA - James Feehan LLC.Recent Review:James came out and walked the property with me, explaining his recommendation for tree pruning. James did an excellent job with his explanation of what he would do -- and he followed the plan when he came to prune the trees. They look great and our yard looks so neat after he did the work. He also removed 2 trees; you cannot tell he and his employees were even in the yard. The lawn mower maintenance is a yearly occurrence for us since we found him. He does a great job at a great price and picks up and delivers the mower. Can't ask for anything better than that! <br /Debie C.
- Business Description:Specialties Welcome to EFC Equipment Feed and Pet. If your looking for a tractor, lawn & garden outdoor power equipment, quality pet food and supplies or Purina feeds your going to enjoy our store. Are we a farm store? A tractor dealership? A pet store? lawn and garden store? Well, yes all of those and more. From the backyard chicken coop to the everyday farmer and all paths in between. The big difference between EFC and a farm store is that we service what we sell. We have a full service bay..Recent Review:The job was done much earlier than estimated and for less money.John B.
- Business Description:We provide all types of small engine repair to include lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers, tillers, chainsaws, rototillers, and wheel line motors. If it is broken and not running we will repair it in a timely manor. We are also an authorized echo dealer for product, parts, service, and sales
- Business Description:removing garbage mowing lawns landscaping also carpenter work
- Business Description:Serving southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon from our storefront and serving the world from our Online Catalog. Farmers Exchange is a locally owned business which has been serving Kennewick, Washington and surrounding areas since 1924. Our complete lawn care equipment Sales & Service center is complemented by a live nursery, Lawn & Garden center and fully stocked feed store. We feature Outdoor Power Equipment from some of the best known names in the industry as well as parts and ..Recent Review:Both times I have taken a lawn mower for repair it cost almost twice as much as the estimate. The men working in the lawn mower area are condescending and rude. The people in the feed area are wonderful. I would rather try to fix it myselfHeather B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Repair person was excellent. He ran late but notified me via email and then by phone. He was conversant, polite, experienced and explained what he was doing.Sharon K.
- Business Description:Providing quality work at affordable price. I'm a jack of all trades and I can fix anything.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
lawn mower repair shops in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FARMERS EXCHANGE215 W CANAL DR
- FARMERS EXCHANGE
- ISAIAH LAWN CARE934 W Pearl St
- ISAIAH LAWN CARE
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc