Cascade Garage Doors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2005

FULL SERVICE GARAGE DOOR COMPANY; SALES, INSTALLATIONS AND REPAIRS. OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE....

I Know a Guy LLC

Sales, installation and lightning fast repairs and installations for any door or gate that opens and closes in SEATTLE, Tacoma, Federal Way, Olympia, Tumwater, Yelm, Lacey, Dupont, Lakewood, WA, etc… If you live on an island, or anywhere within 40 miles of the Puget Sound, just remember, as of today, YOU KNOW A GUY! I Know a Guy Garage Doors is a northwest leading company for all emergency and routine garage doors and opener repairs, factory direct pricing, garage door installation and repair across the entire Puget Sound. Whenever warehouse roll up doors, trucking doors, businesses and homeowners need expert quality garage door services, they remember that TJ at I Know a Guy Garage Doors is the favorite choice of all that are lucky enough to have him come out… Seriously, check out the testimonials and make the best call you have ever made (Just added Handyman and Windows to his Products and Services). Warranty: In addition to manufacturer warranties, there is a five year labor warranty on everything we do.

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Door of Seattle is the best choice if you are looking for garage door repair, maintenance, replacement and installation in the greater Seattle area. Our vast experience sets us apart from other competitors. Our experienced garage door specialists and our approach to finding and treating the cause of the problem is why we are the trusted name for garage doors in Seattle.

Sound Door Services

Sound Door Service is your neighborhood garage door company. As a locally owned business, we prioritize your satisfaction and safety. We have helped individuals, families, and businesses find the perfect garage door and keep it running smoothly. With over 15 years of experience, we can make sure your residential or commercial garage door stays running smoothly.

01/08/2019

Never returned my phone call that was initiated through Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

06/06/2017

installed quickly, looks great, no hidden charges

Description of Work
garage door replacement

01/19/2015

I called Cascade Door first thing in the morning and received a quote and their price was inline with everyone else. An hour later they arrived and in a short time had replaced both door spring. Total time on the job was about an hour. They also adjusted the door opener and lubed the tracks.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs

Category garage doors,doors

10/05/2014

They were prompt in their arrival and did a really good job. The re-framing of the door was as described. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had a very old garage door. It was and is an odd size. Very low clearance and all concrete. They had to come in and rebuild the frame before installing the door. They also installed a new garage door opener.

Category garage doors,doors

10/07/2013

Very responsive. Gave me a bid same day I called. Also made time to come out and take a peak and secure the existing damaged door.

Description of Work
Replaced my garage door with a new one.

Category garage doors

Sales, installations and repairs of garage doors & openers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard