Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Stowe, VT
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Stowe
- Robert Rathbone HandymanI found Robert via Angie's List and then also through another neighborhood forum. We wanted to replace the existing flooring in the kitchen, entry way, and bathroom with interlocking vinyl tiles from Home Depot. Robert fixed a very squeaky area of the bathroom floor while he was installing the tile and had to make some adjustments to some of the appliance installation due to the flooring change. It was really convenient to have one person be able to take care of everything. The resulting floor looks great! Robert was great about communicating on flooring design and other questions as they came up. The work was done on time and within budget and I highly recommend his business! I would hire him again for any similar handyman work
- MOE'S WOOD FLOOR SVCMoe's Flooring was fabulous. We had all if the wood floors in our old farmhouse, built in 1820. They remove all of the wall to wall carpet removed then the floors were sanded and refinished including the stairway to the second floor. They were friendly, courteous, timely, and very considerate in keeping the house as clean as possible. We were very pleased with the pricing. It has been almost 2 years and the floors are still beautiful
- Benedict Building and Remodeling LLCWe are thrilled with our newly repaired house! Kevin handled a variety of serious water damage problems efficiently, while communicating and listening well. We expected to lose our front deck, which had been improperly attached, but all that is fixed and ready to use. Kevin also built us a nice back porch. The big deal is that our house, which had been taking on unseen water damage for years, is now safe and secure. We are very happy with Kevin's work and I will definitely call him if I ever need more work done
- Renaissance Man, LLCIn September of 2012 I hired a "contractor" to turn a 400sf shed into a pool house/guest house. This guy told me it would be a 6-8 week job. 8 1/2 months later and he had gone through $58,000 of the $60,000 agreed on price. I never met a guy with so many excuses. So I fired the guy and then decided to join Angie's List. That was the 2nd best $15 I ever spent. The best $15,000 I ever spent was hiring Thomas Koch to complete the project. I called him on a Monday and he met me on Tuesday to look at the job and give me a price. He told me he thought the job would take 8 days to complete. They started the following Monday and hit it hard with 2 guys doing construction, 3 electricians and 2 plumbers. The plumbers and 2 electricians were done after day 1. The other days he had 4 workers on the job and 1 electrician for most of it. These guys worked from 8:30am until 5-5:30pm. And true to Thomas' word, they were finished in 8 days. The work included: painting the entire interior and ceiling, installing blinds on 5 windows, tiling the huge shower stall and the other parts of the floor that was unfinished, installing a huge glass backsplash in the kitchen, painting kitchen cabinets and installing handles, building and installing a huge Murphy bed, multiple pot lights, repairing an outside brick deck, installing various doors and a pocket door, building storage shelves, fence repair, installing ceiling fan and so much more. The workers were professional and very conscientious and cleaned up their messes every day. Our place looks great and we could not be more satisfied
- Lapierre's Decorating CenterWe never proceeded with that project. I did get three quotes. The estimate went well and his quote was like everyone else. The estimate did go well.
- Little A Wood FloorsArmand Turner came two days earlier than he anticpated, and worked late into the evening to complete the job. His work is beautiful, he is skilled and knowledgeable about his craft and generous with wood care information. There was no dust anywhere, the floor is exquisite and gleaming. I will engage his company again
- Lapierre's Decorating CenterThey did a very good job, easy to work with, on time, and I would defintely recommend them to anyone.
- COUNTRY FLOORSI couldn't be more pleased. In the upstairs bathroom, the trim, toilet and door were removed along with a remnant of carpeting in the linen closet. A new linoleum floor was then laid and everything returned to place so precisely I wouldn't have known how it was done if I wasn't home. The installer was friendly and personable and everything was spotlessly clean when he left. In the downstairs bathroom, a very old and beautiful tile-floor was saved rather than being torn out. There was a patch of loose tiles near the tube with damage to the sub-flooring beneath. I had found replacement tiles in a drawer in the house. The installer was able to remove the loose tile until he could reach solid sub-flooring, cut out and replace the rotted tile-backer and rebuild the entire floor so precisely no one has found the patch yet when asked. I also got some practical advise as to how to keep the problem from recurring. When the installer let, the bathroom looked like it had when built new. The bathrooms were each done on two separate days due to scheduling issues. The estimate for the job was precise and I paid $10 less than the estimate
- DELAIR'S CARPET BARNDelairs carpeted all the hallways and reception area in our office. They worked around our office schedule coming in in the evenings over three nights to get it done. They cleaned up after themselves leaving the space clean. We have had many compliments on the new carpet.
- R & T Foster Enterprises IncMr Foster communicated promptly, arrived on time with his assistant and has many years experience in working with marble (and, I believe, tiles and a variety of floors.) He was spotless, professional, pleasant and totally non-intrusive. I found him to be entirely responsible and trust-worthy. The work itself! WOW!!!!! This man is a perfectionist! He did much more than I expected. He fixed the sill on the shower and laid new marble on it, he trimmed the bathroom door so it would close over the higher level, he took care of all the plumbing in the bathroom so that it's better than it was, he put a border of tile around the bottom of the wall. All of that was not included in his price and I never asked him to do it, but I'm sure glad he did those jobs. What a difference he made in that little bathroom. He left his work site spotless. I would highly recommend him as the finest of marble craftsmen. If he does all of his floors like this ( and I think he does walls too) , and I can't imagine him doing anything but the best work. I can tell you that, in my opinion, if you use anyone but him for your tile or marble work, you're missing the best
Flooring Contractors in Stowe
- Business Description:We are a customer service oriented, owner-operated flooring company. We specialize in the installation, repair, and sales of everything from hardwood to carpet and everything in between. At JRA we believe customer service, communication, and care are the basis of any service. Justin has been a professional in the industry for 10 years. His craftsman ship and and knowledge of the product will only be matched by our customer-first attitude and fair pricesRecent Review:Great! Did a good job, quick and professional. Thank you to Justin for working with us to make the shower look amazing once again.Therese C.
- Business Description:Ben Pitre LLC is a remodeling and new construction company. Specializing in all aspects of residential remodeling and new construction with a focus on fine detail. From kitchens and bathroom remodeling to additions and roof replacement. We are a small company without a line of middle men that a customer has to go through. From start to finish you will deal with one person for estimates, details, completing the project, and billing. With 20 years of experience in the trade we are familiar with..Recent Review:I have known him for a long time and he does very good work. He is a real nice guy and I would highly recommend him.Mark S.
- Business Description:Twin State Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:They were great, on time, super professional, and the work was outstanding. Also, they cleaned up after they did the job.Rick B.
- Business Description:Robert Rathbone Handyman Services-- "The Handyman Can"...Central Vermont's Premier Handyman Service Provider. Hello-- Thank you for considering me to work on your home. --I have received my 2nd vaccine on 4/16/21!!!!! I got the Pfizer shots, and am well protected against Covid. The results of an antibody test show a "robust response" according to my Dr. WooHooooo!! --During this time of sickness running through our land, I am taking extra precautions to keep all of us safe. I practice..Recent Review:Robert was great. On time, brought his own tools and didn't need anything else. He reverse engineered the problem, installed the new faucet, and ensured it worked correctly. He also trained on how to diagnose the issue in the future and instructed us where the original problem was... Very professional and kind, I would highly recommendChristopher S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needsCarol V.
- Business Description:Frame to Finish work in Northern Vermont. We specialize in building additions, garages, finishing basements, roofing, remodeling of any kind including kitchens and bathrooms. What ever you need done, we've got it covered! With over 17 years experience we know that you will be happy with the quality of work! We pride ourselves in being organized and creating beautiful spaces that will last! We take the time to listen to our clients wants and needs from beginning to end to ensure the best finis..Recent Review:Taylor and his team were absolute professionals - our project was completed on time and within our budget and with high attention to detail. Taylor checked in with us frequently to make sure we were happy with the progress and outcome. Communication was timely and clear with an easy booking and scheduling process. We are already planning our next set of projects as we feel like we found a contractor we can rely onsue b.
- Business Description:Sanding, Refinishing, Installation, & Restoration: Hardwood, Softwood, & Engineered Flooring 25 years of experience Bob's Hardwood Floors was established in Vermont in 2004. Serving all of New England and New York We will work within your budget. References available upon request. There is no job too small or too large. Prices are negotiableRecent Review:Honest. Direct. Reasonable. It's rare you find a skilled contractor like Bob. In the middle of a rush on contractors in southern VT Bob was able to find a way to complete a refinishing and polishing job over 3 days that transformed a neglected oak hardwood floor to a shiny, water sealed finish. Additional polishing of older, damaged laminate floors across 3 bedrooms and a hallway similarly transformed a downstairs sleeping spaces. Final cost was roughly half what others quoted and scheduled months earlier. Highly recommend Bob for any/all floor refinishing needs. He does all the work himself, followed up by phone afterwards to ensure or was done right, and takes genuine pride in the work he does. Hard to go wrong with a company like thisCliff H.
- Business Description:We do it all! Our professional and highly skilled staff love being the go-to handyman/contractor for any job you need, big or small. We do the things that you want or need done but, don't have the time or don't want to do. Handyman work, contractor, remodeling, roofing, plumbing, electrical, painting, closets, kitchens, fencing, sheds, stairs, railings, rain gutters, ADA compliance, repairs, demolition, shelving, tile work, pressure washing, gazebos, carpentry, insulation, flooring, excava..Recent Review:Highly recommend and will use again. Great communications, very punctual, and very good professional work. Issue was solved ! A+Bob B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a full building service that offers frame to finish and everything in between. In business for more than 40 years. Windows, doors, roofing, siding, kitchen, bath, appliance installation, flooring, refinishing and painting. We offer the most competitive pricingRecent Review:HORRIBLE SCAM TOOK MONEY AND RAN! WHAT WORK HE DID ON SIDING AND DECKS WHERE HORRIBLEDeanna B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- Hyde Park
flooring installation in Stowe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 802 Flooring LLC
- 802 Flooring LLC
- eaton exteriors & landscaping120 riverside ave
- eaton exteriors & landscaping
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Laurie’s Certified ConstructionPO Box 662 474
- Laurie’s Certified Construction
- PATRICK CLARK23 Hall St
NORTH BENNINGTON, Vermont
- PATRICK CLARK
- Quenneville Spray Finishing & Roll Coating2559 Town Farm Road
- Quenneville Spray Finishing & Roll Coating
- Stanhope Custom Services469 Montgomery Rd
East Berkshire, Vermont
- Stanhope Custom Services