If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Brownsville, VT
There are 1 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Brownsville
- Business Description:Electrician, One employee(me)Recent Review:Bob Crino was fantastic! He responded to our phone inquiry quickly, scheduled us promptly and did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and steered us in the right direction for what kind of heating units we should go with, where the thermostat should be placed, how many new circuits we needed and so on. He did the work professionally and without a hitch. His final bill was less than his quote and far less than another electrician had indicated. We can't recommend him highly enough!Melissa B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:We design & install landscapes; walkways, patios, paver driveways, outdoor living areas. Along with new plantings, lawns drainage, & small excavation projects
- Business Description:A J Miller LA provides a wide array of design services, as well as a host of strategic alliances with architects, nurseries/growers and contractors. A J Miller Landscape Architecture is not married to one 'signature style' each client and property are uniquely designed with no repetition or 'cookie cutter' approach. Our projects have been featured multiply time on the design site HOUZZ and voted Best of Houzz 2014 & 2015 for excellent services to our clients
- Business Description:No job is to big or small. Whether its property maintenance or excavating, Gadway's wont keep you waiting!
- Business Description:We are a fully insured company that provides property maintenance, landscaping, pruning, minor carpentry, painting, chair caning, driveway sealing, life alert instillation and much much more! Experience with both commercial and residential
- Business Description:General Contractor & property care and maintenance specialist
- Business Description:18 PLUS YRS IN BUSINESS. START TO FINISH HOME'S 100% SATISFACTION A+ RATING WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BBB.ORG WWW.CRV-CONSTRUCTION.COM +Recent Review:On 05/27/14 a deposit of $3500 was paid to CRV Construction (Jesse Laflam) to purchase materials to install insulation, drywall and do electrical work in my kitchen. On 06/16/14 a second payment of $1000 was made to CRV toward the same job for a total of $4500. After making all sorts of crazy excuses for months, CRV did not honor their contract and abandoned the job. On 10/09/14, after much negotiation, Jesse Laflam agreed to a new contract to finish the work by 10/30/14. No work was performed and he once again bailed. On Mr. Laflam's facebook pages, I could see he had made major personal purchases since 05/27/14 (a truck, smart phones, expensive tools) and has been working steadily in the local area on other customer's jobs. No materials were ever purchased for my home (drywall, insulation) and as of this date my kitchen is in the very same condition it was on 05/27/14. I am currently suing CRV / Laflam in small claims court. Do not hire this man, you may be very, very sorry if you do. Also goes by CRV Tree Service and other names. <br /Steven C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
So what exactly is a cabana, and why is it the ultimate oasis as the mercury rises in the summer? Cabanas allow you to relax in comfort and luxury (and shade!), whether at the pool, beach or in your own backyard.
Outdoor lighting for your home can cost you $10 or thousands. The price depends on the size of your budget, and the look you want for the outside of your home.
Find landscape lighting companies in
- White River Junction
- Mount Holly
landscape lighting companies in Brownsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC1833 JAMES ST
Syracuse, New York
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC
- Bob Crino, Electrician25 Carney Rd
- Bob Crino, Electrician
- CRV ConstructionPO Box 551
- CRV Construction
- Henderson's Tree & Garden Services1542 Rte 14
White River Junction, Vermont
- Henderson's Tree & Garden Services
- O'Brien Land Management138 Mackey Rd
Troy, New Hampshire
- O'Brien Land Management
- Property Solutions47 Narragansett trl
Thornton, New Hampshire
- Property Solutions
- Ralph Williams Landscape Design104 Yellow Birch Lane
- Ralph Williams Landscape Design
- Sampson's Home nnd Property Maintenance1445 Lower Plain
- Sampson's Home nnd Property Maintenance