Landmark-Fleet Surveyors

Virginia: Contractors
12/31/2022

8014 Midlothian Turnpike Suite # 103

Richmond, VA 23235

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment....

land surveyors (7)

12/01/2020

Solid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Land survey, plot draw

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

08/26/2020

Never contacted me.

Description of Work
Survey lot

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/02/2020

Parcel Line Modification

Description of Work
Mr. Bruce Landes is unethical and unresponsive. It took him nearly five months to complete the survey after receiving my $2000 retainer and I missed two closing dates. He refused to file with the county which means it is a useless survey and then tried to extort me for more money and collection fees because I told him full payment would be due upon completion the contract. I even agreed to pay him the full amount due if he would agree in writing to submit online with the county within 7 days of payment. He refused.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/21/2020

They were great,they did what I want them to do.

Description of Work
Land Surveying

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

12/10/2019

They came the day after I notified them I needed the survey. Very quick to get there and get the job done. I feel they did an expert job and gave me a great discount for doing business with them.

Description of Work
I had my lot surveyed.

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business.

12/05/2019

Landmark-Fleet Surveyors was highly professional and very expedient in our request for surveying services. Rachel was very detailed in her request for information on the front end of the assignment and their turn around time on field work was way ahead of expectations.

Description of Work
A boundary marking for a disputed lot

Category land surveyor

Thank you. We are pleased to have worked for you.

02/11/2019

Quite well. Vendor was patient as we were out of town and misplaced our debit card so we took two days to pay him. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Surveyed yard to determine if neighbor 's measurements did not come over my property line.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Residential and Commercial. Boundary, ALTA, Topographical, Elevation Certificates, Location, As-Built, Permitting, Planning, and Construction Phase Services. Licensed and serving all of Virginia.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express