C S FLOURNOY INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2006

Becoming the premier choice for Richmond tree removal and tree care services is something we have been quite proud of during our over 30 years in business so far. Although C.S. Flournoy began with a focus on stump grinding over three decades ago, the need became apparent quickly for quality workmanship in all areas of tree care service, so we answered the call. Since that time our Richmond Tree Removal Company has grown exponentially and offer a variety of services; in fact we even offer professional snow plowing and snow removal for the Richmond area. Our team is made up of fully trained, skilled and experienced members, including a Certified Aborist on staff. Aside from the basic licensing and insurance, we also have taken care of specialty needs like Certified Pesticide Application. We are ready, willing and beyond capable off taking care of any job you have, no matter how big or small. We take great pride in our ability to also offer the best in a rapid response time and safe quality work, all at beyond reasonable rates. We also welcome insurance claims and can help assist you through the process. Contact our Richmond Tree Removal Company today so we can get started on whatever you need done.’ ...

Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc.

Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc.

Marshall’s Lawn & Landscape Inc is a full service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many services from fertilizer applications, yearly maintenance programs , mulching and much more. Give us a call or visit our website to schedule a quote .804-314-8924 Welcome to Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., where service is ALWAYS in season. Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming gathering or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, we are your last and permanent solution. Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., is a family owned and operated business located in Mechanicsville, VA. Since 2006, we have been providing full service landscape services throughout the surrounding areas, happily and efficiently. We offer year round maintenance contracts to ensure your property is looking its best all the time. Call and ask about our current discounted rates! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of most importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

10/20/2020

Total overall experience was horrible. From the estimator talking down to me, from them not showing up, I had paid for the work in full at the office, then a month later they asking for payment. When I had already paid them. I will never used them again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

CATEGORY tree service

[Member Name Removed] C S F wants every customer to have a good experience. I would like to explain that statements are mailed out automatically and the information must have crossed in the mail. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. I must ask though, according to my information the last time we did work for you was back in September 2011. Work was completed on September 27, 2011 and payment ...

08/30/2018

The work was done as promised. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Three Leland Cyprus Trees

03/28/2017

Quick, professional work. Reasonable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a dead tree.

09/16/2016

They were on time with start and finish of the job. The staff is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared 1.25 acres of land

08/29/2016

It was prefect, they did it in record time. I cant believe it went as fast as it did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used C S FLOURNOY INC to remove a huge tree. That included the grinding of the stump and cleaning of the saw dust.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Trimming Feeding Clearing Pesticide Spraying/Deep Root Fertilization Tree Removal Grading Stump Grinding & Removal Bush Hog Mowing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express