Alex&Son Contractor

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2014

Alex & Son is serving Richmond for more then 10 years whether is a home renovation, home improvement or commercial interiors we have it covered. We also offer really competitive prices on services like: Roofing Siding Decks window Replacement Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm don't hesitate to give us a call office 804-353-0502,President: Alejandro Reyes 804-647-6359, Accounting Department: 804-883-4791, Sales and on site Superintendent: Carlos 804-495-9473...

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

07/22/2018

This contractor is amazing! We've had a number of renovations done over the years and these guys are top notch. Craftsmanship is outstanding, they understand how to execute what the homeowner wants done, and their standards are excellent. I'd hire them again, in a second!

Description of Work
Rebuilt back porch

Category contractors,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,ceiling fans

06/22/2017

I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did an estimate.

Category remodeling

08/14/2015

Alex showed up with his crew everytime they came, delegated their tasks for the day, made my fiance and myself aware of what was being done and how long it would take and executed the job perfectly. I also found it awesome that they were very understanding about which days I could be home and what times I could make myself available for them to work, which was not too much. Alex and Son managed to...

Description of Work
I had extensive damage to my roof, ceiling and floors in my bedroom, due to a storm. Alex and Son did an awesome job repairing everything in a timely fashion. The job they did, in the amount of time they finished it it was incredible!!

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing

Interior renovations: plaster repair, drywall repair, bathroom remodeling, painting, floor restoration, hardwood flooring installation, ceramic tile installation. Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC Exterior renovations: Roofing replacement; shingles, cedar shakes and PTO.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal