Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Monroe, VA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Monroe
- Baldwin'S Small Engine, PamplinThey are great to deal with. Friendly and well mannered young gentlemen and very knowledgeable in product maintenance and sales!
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRAfter trying several fuel additives my snow thrower refused to start. John picked up the snow thrower at my house, cleaned the fuel system, got it running and returned it to me, all.for a very reasonable price. I am a very satisfied customer.
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRGreat: John promptly picked up the mower and fixed it, then called me for free delivery. I am very happy with John's professionalism and honesty. Give him a try--you will not be disappointed.
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRJohn came to my home and picked up my non working mower and diagnosed my problem and did the repair and a tune up and delivered my mower back to me at a very reasonable price.
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRCalled to make appointment. Had a difficult time finding his shop (it is well hidden at the end of a dirt road). He looked at it, determined the problem, said he could fix it and would call me when it was ready. Didn't hear anything for 2 weeks, so I called again. He said he was still working on it, but called the next day to say it was ready. He also agreed to drop it off at my house, which was great. Blower works fine
- Phillips Equipment CorpFriendly, knowledgeable service -- it started with a visit to Phillips after my 1986 lawn tractor finally died. They had the same prices as the "big box" stores but also provide excellent service. In the winter months, they'll come to your house, pick up the tractor, service it and then deliver it back. Try getting that at a big store! Also, when asked about delivery, rather than give a couple available days and a time range, Mr. Phillips personally delivered it on the day and time I chose. Again, try getting that kind of service anywhere else. While I am just a weekend warrior and have about a 3/4 acre lot, they will get all of my business because of their focus on customer service whether you purchase an entry level lawn tractor or a "real" tractor for a 100 acre farm
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRFound John's Small Engine Repair on Angie's List after getting fed up with a popular small engine repair provider on Timberlake Rd. Called and left a message defining my problem (PTO stopped engaging the mowing blades). John called me back that evening and said he could come by in two days. He would take the mower to his shop and diagnose/repair the problem. On the morning of the planned pick up, John called me and informed me that he had fixed the problem in my driveway and he did not need to take the mower with him. John was very professional, courteous, and timely. Could not have asked for any better service. John's Small Engine Repair service will get all of my business from this point forward
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRJohn did maintenance and deck repair work on my 10 yr old craftsman riding mower.m Pick up and delivery was exactly as promised. Mowed the yard the day of delivery and it ran and cut like new. Excellent all the way around.
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRJohn was very easy to reach by phone, discussed what I needed, he offered to pick up the mower and deliver back to me. He picked up the mower within a few days and delivered back within a week! I also had asked John if he could give me a "brief" refresher course on using my Zero Turn as my son has been cutting the lawn for about a year and I wanted to get back in to doing it! He provided this service to me as well upon delivery of the mower. He also hauled off an old mower for me I was no longer using....hoping he can recycle a few parts! I have referred a friend to John as well for small engine repair on a saw! I will definitely give John my repeat business. Very pleasant to work with and went out of his way to accommodate
- JOHN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRJohn was very professional. I brought my mower to his shop and he fixed it in 3 days when other shops could not do it for 3 weeks. He even dropped the mower off and made sure it was working before being paid. Awesome service and provider. Dr John Brunstetter
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Monroe
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:unknownClara F.
- Business Description:I.P.E.R. Integrity, Passion, Excellence, and Respect. Is what my company has too offer! Everything from your everyday mowing and trimming needs, too mulching, sod, aerations , tree services, power washing and more!
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Specialty contractor serving VA, MD, DC, NC & WV, now from 10 locations. Creating solutions for our customer's problems since 1963.Recent Review:Did a thorough and professional job, but did miss one patch under a bookcase. We would use them again. <br />Takatsugu A.
- Business Description:Since 1981, family-owned Northern Tool + Equipment has grown into the ultimate destination for hard working do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Our selection of generators, pressure washers, power and hand tools, air compressors, welders, material handling equipment and more includes top national brands and our own world-class products, which we engineer and build in our own manufacturing facilities. We offer useful products at a great price and back them with product expertise and customer ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Madison Heights
- Buena Vista
- Spout Spring
- East Lexington
- Lynch Station
- Steeles Tavern
lawn mower repair shops in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!