Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Monroe, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Monroe
- Green Pastures EnterprisesMr. Lesley gave an estimate, performed the work as he described. He also checked back after big rains, to see if there were other places where water was coming in. He then worked, step-by-step, to repair all those places! Incredible attention to detail. And the final bill was exactly equal to his estimate! I would recommend this company to anyone needing work done. Top Notch
- JES Foundation RepairA great team - Brandon (foreman), Kris, Tyler, Ramon, Rontae, Alex & Darren. Communicated well. Responsive to questions. Respectful and polite. Consistently stayed on task. Work site was kept extraordinarily clean. Completed job was beyond expectations; very well done. Get these young men to do your crawl space encapsulation and you will be as pleased as we are
- Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLCtile work was excellent. Put in a nice French door for us also... business owner did a good job designing a stylish kitchen for us and sizing the cabinets and quartz countertops in a good quality product. Workers had good personalities and many years of experience and were talented and respectful and explained any difficulties or workarounds. Some detail work left for the homeowner... a few rough edges. overall this is a good crew to work with
- JES Foundation RepairThe system was installed on April 29th. We had a heavy rain on April 30 and the system did the job. There were a couple of very minor leaks that were resolved by Derrick with a final inspection on May 8th. The work was performed in a sub basement (no problem with our actual basement)
- JES Foundation RepairThey arrived on time, completed as estimated, answered all my questions, and were very profrssional.
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing CoThe crew arrived on the date/time promised. They were polite, professional, and worked non-stop (except for 2 short breaks and lunch). Because of my landscaping, the crew determined the best way to get to the bottom of the foundation was to dig a hole—24” x 8’. It was truly impressive—perfectly squared off. They sealed the wall, replaced the dirt, and replaced decorative stone. They then installed a 50’ French drain—trenching, refilling the trench, and removing excess debris. The crew worked as a team, did a top-notch job, and left the job sites better than they found them. It took them 4 days—and they never wavered from an extraordinary work ethic. That was last week. This week? We’ve had torrential downpours and flooding—but my basement and garage are dry. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat
- JES Foundation RepairBeautifully. Joe Caruso visited and gave us a fair quote. Very pleasant visit. The two gentlemen came out and set up the procedure and kept us informed all the way through. They finished, cleaned up their work area and asked if we had any questions. Everything went well. A great company to deal with
- JES Foundation RepairFABULOUS ! I have noted significant improvement in the air quality inside the home, improvement in heating bills, and notable dryness in the basement area.
- JES Foundation RepairVery well. Showed up as planned. Employees were pleasant. Completed the job in the time period stated.
- EverDry WaterproofingIt went great. I filed a request through internet and a guy showed up and made a presentation. We bought into it because I needed the basement done. A week later they showed up and did the work.
Basement Waterproofers in Monroe
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation and foundation repair solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. T..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Business Description:K & W Painting is a company based in Lynchburg, VA and proudly serves surrounding cities in a radius of no more than 30 minutes from Lynchburg. I wish we could travel farther, but its hard to be competive when traveling expenses of more than 30 minutes are tacked on. We do interior and exterior painting and use only the finest products from Sherwin Williams. We do offer free estimates and are very punctual with a set time. Most estimates take about 10 minutes of your time and theres no obliga..Recent Review:They are very professional. Did a very nice job.Robbie J.
- Recent Review:Excellent service! Worked and got done on time. I would highly recommend them to others.Steve B.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:Culverts, Water Lines & Waterways, Wetlands, Dry Wells, Sinkholes, Sewage & Effluent Pump Systems, Underground Utilities, French Drains, Fittings & Fixtures, Pressurized Systems, Retaining Walls, Basements, Catch Basins & Traps, Fiberglass Systems, Water Storage Vaults, Cesspools, Rivers & Streams, Backflow Preventers, Mound & Precast Septic Tanks, Gravity Systems, Ponds & Pools, Gravel-Less Drain Fields, Foundations, Graders, Demolition, Fill, Filtration, Fire Clearances, Holding Tank Instal..
- Business Description:A small family owned building and heavy construction business with a long history of sevice to Bedford and surrounding Counties. Since Tandy Jones in mid 1800's to his great great grand son of today. The Jones family has served this community through their work, charity, and religious commitments. By following one simple premise while conducting business "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". We dilegently work to protect our environment and the people in it. Even when it is not..
- Business Description:The area's true Waterproofing Company!! We stop the water before it enters your foundation walls We permanently repair your home!!Recent Review:They did exactly what they quoted me for which was nice. They didn't leave things as clean as I would have liked. <br /> <br /> I would us AquaBarrier again if needed.Ulrike S.
- Business Description:"Jacks" of All Trades. Family team. Eager to serve. We love our community, animals, plants, and nature. We seek to be nature-friendly in our process.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Steve A Morris Inc.
Deals in Monroe for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K & W Painting494 Lake Forest Dr
- K & W Painting