If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in La Crosse, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in La Crosse
- KLM Exterior Services, Inc.Excellent. He did a great job. Courteous and friendly. I highly recommend him. 5 stars. Reasonable price for the job.
- Four Seasons LandscapesFour Seasons Landscapes went above and beyond for our requests. We had services performed with a quick turnaround time, and they were very punctual. When complete, Four Seasons made sure to review with me to be sure I was satisfied. 10/10 recommend, and will use again!
- CR Sudz Power Washing - Cleaning ServiceI was very impressed with the work ethic, professionalism, and attention to detail shown by the entire crew...it was an "after hours " job that ran late into the night, but crew moved quickly and efficiently. 100% would recommend CR Sudz for any job you need to tackle.
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- All Smiles Roof CleaningGreat! All Smiles did an excellent job on the house and driveway. They look brand new again! Plus they are reasonable priced. I will definitely use them again. I highly recommend All Smiles Roof Cleaning.
- Shore Shine LLC.I recommend them for all your pressure washing work! They do excellent work and are the nicest company to work with. Great work at a great price!
- Shore Shine LLC.My house, roof, deck, boat dock and gutters look brand new!!! I feel like the curb appeal went up 100%. I didn’t even realize my roof looked so bad until it was clean!! Theresa and Michael were awesome and so nice. They moved everything off my deck and took care of all my things. They even made sure to be extra careful with my gardens! I’ll definitely be calling them again next summer!
- Shore Shine LLC.Shore Shine did an amazing job! They were professional and made my house sparkle. The roof wash was great too... especially after the first rain you could tell how well it worked. Teresa and Michael are awesome to work with! We will definitely call again and be a repeat customer.
- Estate SoftwashCarter and the Estate Softwash team did a fantastic job. Would recommend them to anyone looking to have quality pressure washing done.
Pressure Washing Services in La Crosse
- Business Description:Servicing all of your chimney needsRecent Review:Fast, easy, solid quality and serviceScott H.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went really well. Workers were on time and did a great job. Really hard workers with a great attitude and gave the up most respect. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend!Timmy G.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:American Roof Brite - we pride our self on professional roof cleaning. With 41 years of research and development we are the number one choice. ARB has the best warranties. ARB has invested more than $100,000 into specialized roof cleaning equipment. Every year, leading shingle manufactures are faced with an ever growing number of warranty claims when fungus resistant shingles prematurely stain. ARB satisfies these claims using our trusted stain removal process. Consumers wisely choose ARB’s p..Recent Review:I’ve worked with Robert several times over the past 20 years. He and his crew are extremely professional and the work is high quality. Recently, although my roof doesn’t need cleaning at this time, I called Robert to get his advice on a good color for a new roof. He called me back in short order and offered advice. Although it didn’t make him any money, he looked out for one of his long term clients. He’s a class act. Thanks RobertStephen W.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Rivah Remodeling and Repair, LLC primarily works directly with the home or business owner. We will provide services as a sub-contractor when requested. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.Recent Review:The project started out with an expected completion date of 2 weeks. The workers initially showed up erratically then gradually tapered off. Additional damage was found that was apparently there long before we bought the house in 2016 but we were told any further work would need be stopped until we were able to finance an additional $10,000 + leaving other areas of the floor and insulation unfinished. We were also expected to pay costs outside of the terms of the original contract or threatened with a lien on our home. We asked the contractor come back and complete the flooring up to the area the area of additional repairs with the agreement to prepay to make it safer for our toddler while we were in the process of refinancing our house to be able to pay for the additional repairs. Mr. Hammond has only contacted us through email taking up to several days for a response and refused to return any of our calls or text messages then mostly recently advised us that he had larger more time consuming jobs to complete and didn't know when he could get back to our job and suggested we hire another contractorMolly H.
- Recent Review:Beau Skinner made me buy certain size wood to redo my deck, then he decided not to show up. He wasn't answering my calls or messages either. Had to hire another contractor who did a great job only the wood Beau suggested was the wrong size, so we had to buy the right size. I regret hiring Beau. Such a waste of time and moneyjennifer w.
- Business Description:Residential waterproofingRecent Review:Scheduled a saturday morning appointment for Johnny to look at job and provide quote. He arrived on time with his son, measured the roof, told us what his installation fee would be and gave us an approximate price for materials. He stated he would provide an accurate price when he called the metal roofing supplier on Monday. He stated it would take him 2 days to complete the job. We also requested an quote for a small interior paint job which he quoted at the visit. He called as he said he would and provided the materials price and asked that we call the company to order and pay for the supplies as he had no more credit on his credit card. No big deal, we understood as it was a small self employed business. Materials were delivered as promised the following week, and he stated that he'd begin the prep work on the following Wed. He then asked me to call the lumber yard and pay for wood needed and he'd pick up material on Wed to start the job. <br /> I arrived at the house on Wed to find the metal roofing material had been delivered, and no work had been started. Early evening his son arrived at our house and delivered the wood, stating they'd be there in the morning to start the job. <br /> I ran an errand on Thursday am, returning to the house at approximately 11 am to have the son and 4 other teenagers and an adult female on our deck. The teenagers were installing the wood strapping in preparation of the roof. No one introduced themselves or stated what they were doing or why Johnny wasn't on the job site to supervise. The female adult was hanging out on my deck smoking while the boys worked. We had left our door unlocked, and it was clear from the cigarette ashes on the living room floor that someone (maybe this woman) had entered our home uninvited. Found out later she was the painter. She won't be painting my house! <br /> A hour after they began the job, they ran out of wood and sent one of the young men to get more. I asked the woman if Johnny was her husband, and she stated he was. When i asked very politely, where he was, and was he going to be helping the boys with the job, she became very rude to me, walked away from me, while stating "do you have a problem with that, he's busy somewhere else, if you want the work done these boys are going to do it". Then she yelled for the boys on the roof to come down and talk to me as she wasn't going to explain herself to me. Very rude. At this point, she was cussing me, and I asked her to leave the property immediately. The boys who were on the roof were very confused as to what had taken place and came down to call Johnny, apologized repeatedly and stated she had been a problem and wasn't the wife. She left as asked and didn't return. She apparently was a friend of the owners, and is the person he hires out to do interior painting. Perhaps that why she was in my house uninvited. Rude! <br /> Johnny apologized on the phone to me, and I informed him I didn't appreciate someone coming to my home and being rude. I also told him she was not to be allowed back on my property. <br /> The boys waited an hour or more for their friend to return with the wood so they could carry on with the work. Later in the afternoon they again ran out of wood and asked me to call and pay the lumber yard for more wood. They also didn't check their metal roofing order as the metal roofing screws weren't in the delivery as ordered. They had me drive 5 miles back into town to buy roofing screws. <br /> Johnny arrived around 5 pm with the needed wood, apologized again for this woman's behavior. He didn't make eye contact with me, so I assumed he was embarrassed. He assisted the boys for approx 2 hrs putting up the remaining wood and began the tin installation. They completed approx 1/4 of one side of the roof and quit for the day. When I asked how early they would be at the house on Friday they stated by 11 am., because they didn't like to get up early in the morning. I waited for them until 4 pm after repeatedly attempting to reach Johnny by phone and they nor Johnny every showed up to complete the job. <br /> They resurfaced a few days later and completed the remaining one side of the roof, we were repeatedly calling them to find out when they would be done. Johnny didn't return our calls or return to finish the work for 7 days. He stated he had to replace his phone. No excuse, apparently he must have lost our phone number is all I can guess. Why he didn't use his son's cell phone is beyond me. When my husband finally reached him 3 weeks after the start of the job, he said he was missing one metal piece and had it now to install it and that he'd be done in a day. <br /> As we live at this house only part time we have yet to check on the quality of the job. If this man's lack of professionalism, punctuality is any indication, we are regretting giving this self employed contractor this job. <br /> He stated he was licensed, he is not. He's insured just not licensed. Live and learn! <br /> <br /> <br /Nicholas S.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Bryan brooks im 30 years of age im a nice to meet i own my own lawn care business I can do planting and mulch and grass seeding I do it all my number is 8034030630
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- South Hill
- Chase City
- Roanoke Rapids
- Drakes Branch
pressure washers in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&L Labor Services LLC921 Harris St
Burlington, North Carolina
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Brooks grass cutting
South Boston, Virginia
- Brown's Cleaning Service112 Stafford Mews Ln
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- B&L Labor Services LLC
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Caudles Paint & Remodel559 Hickory Hollow Rd
Gaston, North Carolina
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Commonwealth Home Improvements Inc21870 Courthouse Rd
- Corbins Cleaning1420 Northridge Dr.
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC
- Derricks Pressure Washing Inc30294 Seaside Rd
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Down To The T Lawncare2724 Redlawn Rd
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Derricks Pressure Washing Inc
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- Extreme Lawn Care870 Hwy 15 North
- elder and son construction
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Handy Tech9001 Patterson Ave
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- HARDY'S PRESSURE WASHING160 CUMBERLAND DRIVE
- HBG's Mobile Detailing Service430 Blackwater Dr
- Howard Construction
Kinston, North Carolina
- Hygenios LLC183 Martha St
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and A Painting Incorporated12 Partlow St
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- jvr home solutions3400 Clydewood Ave
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Majestic Pressure Washing35 Stillwood Meadow Ln
Louisburg, North Carolina
- Marsh Installations199 Laxton Rd
- Mckeels Home Repairs1135 Hamilton Street
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
- Montross Pressure Washing7313 McDaniel Road
King George, Virginia
- MTJ Property Management601 Bellview Ave
- Majestic Pressure Washing
- OutdoorWorks293 Beckham ct
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR13681 LITTLE PATRICK RD
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- R&T Power Washing1015 Valley Rd
South Hill, Virginia
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 1483 628 Charlotte St.
- RLM Services LLC2420 S. 2nd Street
- Ronnie Jenkins Siding233 Strawberry Lane
- ROW-MIC CONSTRUCTION CO4268 GENERAL MAHONE HWY
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- See Dirt Run! Inc13616 Warrior Brook Terrace
- SHEFFIELD'S PAINTING7317 George Town Rd
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Spotless Specialty Cleaning and Restoration116 Charles St.
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Sterling Bullock Handyman 180 Roberson Hollow Ln
Henderson, North Carolina
- s and w general contractors
- The Gutter Brothers560 Celebrate VA Parkway Suite #103
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- The Tasmanian PainterPO Box 921
Colonial Heights, Virginia
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- The Gutter Brothers
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- WJD Services Tree & Stump RemovalPO Box 401
- Woody's Construction28 Melanie Hollow Lane
- Wright Choice Pressure Washing51 Aurlie
- Wyatt inc home services8032 Crab Thicket Road
- Wiles Home Improvement