Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in La Crosse, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in La Crosse
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry went above and beyond in responding to our needs and concerns. James Aguilera provided us a great amount of detail on how Apex would complete the project. He guided us through a painless process from estimate to job completion. The patio was carefully constructed with a durable gravel and sand foundation. The pavers were laid tight and level. The boarder has additional durability with a concrete foundation to prevent shifting. The front stoop looks better than ever! The steps have always been uneven with the first riser at about 3” and the second at about 9”. Peter, the project manager, skillfully demolished part of the first step and the forward edge of the second. The reconstruction resulted in two evenly sized steps. After repointing, the stoop looks incredibly revitalized and new. My wife and I are very pleased with Apex Masonry and highly recommend
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry is awesome. We started with a repair of my front stairs so that I could feel comfortable with their work after my previous contractor. Awesome job! After that Apex managed to fit me in with phases to complete the previous installation. The phases were reparging basement walkout, finishing back stairs steps, walls, caps with lighting, and modification of pathway to an extended patio surface, the patio pavers, toppers to columns, wall caps and lighting. The last phase was the retaining wall completion with lights and caps. After paving and fill dirt my project is completed after 2 yrs + start time. James was very professional, he listened to my concerns and he came through for me when others left me high and dry. I can not thank them enough. Highly recommend
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- Apex Masonry LLCThe job went as planned. The projected timeliness was perfect. The work is impeccable. This is the second time I have hired Apex.
- MRCONCRETE LLCIt went well. The price was reasonable and the work was done well. I was a little miffed that they charged more than their estimate, and reneged on their offer of a 10% discount for rescheduling us - but the final price was still more than fair for what they did. I would use them again.
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairEverything went great. The team was on time and very professional. They were thorough from start to finish. When the job was done they left underneath our house cleaner than when they started. They were awesome Highly recommend
- Leon H Concrete LLCMr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard.
- Easter SweepsI am not one to give reviews but I must say the representative for Easter Sweeps was very professional and timely. He answered all questions, very patient and knowledgeable. The job was completed as promised. Would definitely hire again. Thank you Again Easter Sweeps!!!
- Manning Masonry DoctorExcellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!
- JES Foundation RepairJES was excellent for us. All the way around. They know what they're doing and they guarantee the work they do. Very satisfied.
Masonry Contractors in La Crosse
- Business Description:At Smooth Finish Concrete we are masters in our craft. We are a Third Generation business that has the experience and dedication to get the job done right. High quality craftsmanship is what we bring to every concrete pouring and finishing project we start. If you want it done right contact us now. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers homes as if they were our own. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals dedicated to your project. Please call us or ..Recent Review:Great job done from Mr.Chapel and his crewDennis S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the pondsDavid B.
- Business Description:Servicing all of your chimney needsRecent Review:Fast, easy, solid quality and serviceScott H.
- Business Description:Prior to opening Discover in 2004, we have worked on dozens of residential and commercial projects as independent contractors in the D.C. area as well as Southern Virginia and Northern Maryland for the last five years. We have a combined experience of more than 40 years in both the United States and Europe. We offer a large selection of high quality granite and marble for your needs in your own home or in your commercial projects. Our service experience includes professional design and inst..Recent Review:Very profesional. And Mrs Duchess was very nice looking for the best for my especificationRaul O.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:This is my second time going with Greystone and they did a great job! I would go back for a third!Fernando R.
- Business Description:Got cracked bricks? Manning Masonry Doctor has the fix!Recent Review:Excellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!MICHAEL R.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Communication was good regarding the initial visit to evaluate the scope of the work. After that is was poor. Work not performed as originally bid. The pargetry was performed in the wrong color and required a second application. If feel based on the work done - it was overpricedJim T.
- Business Description:Rivah Remodeling and Repair, LLC primarily works directly with the home or business owner. We will provide services as a sub-contractor when requested. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Pool Deck ContractorRecent Review:Horrible! The firepit has been falling apart since day one. The pavers have never had enough grout/sand to hold them together. The ground was never leveled before putting in the pavers. I emailed and called numerous times. I would be told they would come out and they NEVER did! My decking and firepit are falling apart like they have been there for 30 yrs! This company apparently doesn't care about quality OR their customers OR their reputation. I DO not recommend this company. We paid them at least $15-20,000 and the job looks like crap! I wish I could submit pictures to show you. If you'd like to see, text me at 609-384-2039Nancy R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Hill
- Chase City
- Roanoke Rapids
- Drakes Branch
masonry contractors in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bernal's Tree Service
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- Custom Brick and Stone1015 Hard Times Ln
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Elite Property Preservation
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- F & M Home Improvement
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Liggins Masonry
- Liggins Masonry
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing1911 Seminary Road
Silver Spring, Maryland
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing
- Old School Masonry by JB904 White St
- Old School Masonry by JB
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 1483 628 Charlotte St.
- Rivah Remodeling & Repair LLC
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Wiles Home Improvement